oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo - Page 145 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 10th, 2009, 05:22 AM   #2161
country flag Pszczelny

Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute
Re: oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo

lost to LDL 5-7 3-6

and AO is closer and closer...
Pszczelny is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 10th, 2009, 08:32 AM   #2162
country flag olivero

olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute

Only a miracle can save her from falling out of TOP 100 after AO
olivero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2009, 02:16 PM   #2163
country flag AndreConrad

AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute

Marta

Quote:
Originally Posted by olivero View Post
Only a miracle can save her from falling out of TOP 100 after AO
Or 4th rount at AO again
Bally, Rest In Peace!
AndreConrad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2009, 05:53 PM   #2164
country flag Endru.

Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreConrad View Post
Marta

Or 4th rount at AO again
what means she need a miracle
Serena Coco JJ Angie
Su-Wei Makiri Kimiko Yarka
Endru. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2009, 08:50 AM   #2165
country flag Aryman3

Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future

Stop worry abour Matha's position. Even losing all 280 pts in Melbourne she's gonna stay among Top 100. She has about 1000
points; number 100 means about 660 points.
Aryman3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2009, 10:38 AM   #2166
country flag tenisfan

tenisfan has disabled reputation
Red face Re: oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo

no 280! you forget to add quali points!! quali= 60 + R16=280 = 340!! 998-340= 658points (~105 place in ranking!!!)

Last edited by tenisfan : Jan 11th, 2009 at 01:12 PM.
tenisfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2009, 05:30 PM   #2167
country flag netimka

netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all

we dont need a miracle but she needs a coach... and I hope she can win couple of games at AO... reaching R4 again will be very big bonus...

GOOD LUCK
netimka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2009, 05:31 PM   #2168
country flag Irute

Irute has much to be proud of Irute has much to be proud of Irute has much to be proud of Irute has much to be proud of Irute has much to be proud of Irute has much to be proud of Irute has much to be proud of Irute has much to be proud of Irute has much to be proud of Irute has much to be proud of Irute has much to be proud of

C'mon Marta... you show everyone girl
Irute is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2009, 10:55 PM   #2169
country flag TTomek

TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute

vs Sania Mirza in first round!

then Nadia...
TTomek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2009, 11:17 PM   #2170
country flag Endru.

Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of

winnable
Serena Coco JJ Angie
Su-Wei Makiri Kimiko Yarka
Endru. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2009, 02:17 AM   #2171
country flag Prizeidiot

Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute

On the bright side, Marta has at least drawn other out of form players... she's not completely without hope
Old Jan 16th, 2009, 05:19 AM   #2172
country flag Pszczelny

Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute

Ok Marta, just beat Mirza, you'll worry about Nadia later
Pszczelny is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2009, 12:29 PM   #2173
country flag olivero

olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute

It's a good draw. Although Sania is a good player Marta should be happy with this draw
olivero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2009, 08:21 PM   #2174
country flag TTomek

TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Birthday MARTA
TTomek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2009, 08:21 PM   #2175
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

HAPPY Birthday darling

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote