oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo - Page 140 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 11th, 2008, 09:25 PM   #2086
country flag Pszczelny

Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute
Re: oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo

Quote:
Originally Posted by netimka View Post
oh Marta but we all new your winning streak will finish at one point...

GL in Luxemburg I guess
exactly

yes, good luck in Luxembourg
Pszczelny is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 11th, 2008, 09:46 PM   #2087
Niunia

Niunia has a reputation beyond repute Niunia has a reputation beyond repute Niunia has a reputation beyond repute Niunia has a reputation beyond repute Niunia has a reputation beyond repute Niunia has a reputation beyond repute Niunia has a reputation beyond repute Niunia has a reputation beyond repute Niunia has a reputation beyond repute Niunia has a reputation beyond repute Niunia has a reputation beyond repute

pity
good luck in next tournament
Niunia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2008, 10:17 PM   #2088
country flag tenisfan

tenisfan has disabled reputation

I think that M.D. is thinking about the end of season and maybe next hot holidays with her swimmer.......
tenisfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2008, 12:44 AM   #2089
country flag AndreConrad

AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute

Marta ....
Bally, Rest In Peace!
AndreConrad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2008, 09:07 AM   #2090
country flag tenisfan

tenisfan has disabled reputation

Question: Anybody knows something new about Marta's contract with Suzuki???
tenisfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2008, 05:02 PM   #2091
country flag Agata.

Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of

Marta & Luxembourg

MEDINA GARRIGUES Anabel (ESP,7) vs RUANO PASCUAL Virginia (ESP)
Qualifier vs DOMACHOWSKA Marta (POL)
PENG Shuai (CHN) vs DUSHEVINA Vera (RUS)
BACSINSZKY Timea (SUI) WOZNIACKI Caroline (DEN,4)

D. Cibulkova/ S. Lisicki/ E. Dementieva/ M. Sharapova/ Y. Shvedova/ L. Safarova/ T. Pironkova/ A. Kerber
all Polish players

Rafael Nadal
Agata. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2008, 05:16 PM   #2092
country flag Pszczelny

Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute

qualifier? good draw
Pszczelny is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2008, 01:20 PM   #2093
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Lets win some money for the winter break, Marta

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2008, 04:58 PM   #2094
country flag netimka

netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all

Marta schedule for tomorrow... she is last game @ CC prime time....

Tuesday Order Of Play:

Center court 12:30 PM Start

not before 5:00 PM

(1)Elena Dementieva (RUS) vs (Q)Tatjana Malek (GER)

followed by

DOMACHOWSKA (POL) / GARBIN T. (ITA) vs MINELLA M. (LUX) / SCHAUL C. (LUX)

Court no. 1 12:30 PM Start

Tsvetana Pironkova (BUL) vs Mariya Koryttseva (UKR)

followed by

(Q)Yuliana Fedak (UKR) vs (8)Sorana Cirstea (ROU)

followed by

(Q)Catalina Castańo (COL) vs Marta Domachowska (POL)

Good luck
netimka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2008, 05:11 PM   #2095
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Against Castano
The best draw for Marta I think
Please win

Old Oct 21st, 2008, 09:12 AM   #2096
country flag betowiec

betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all

try to win this martex
betowiec is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2008, 11:05 AM   #2097
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Marta leads in H2H 1-0
She won easily on Hardcourt

Old Oct 21st, 2008, 11:45 AM   #2098
country flag Krzysiu.

Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of

Marta doesn't like to start in Kraków
Krzysiu. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2008, 12:09 PM   #2099
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

why?

Old Oct 21st, 2008, 02:25 PM   #2100
country flag Krzysiu.

Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of

cuz she's from Warszawa
Krzysiu. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote