oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo - Page 138 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 23rd, 2008, 05:42 PM   #2056
country flag adam_ads_n
Team WTAworld

adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute
Re: oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreConrad View Post
Adrian you are the most dedicated Marta fan
I hope one day she'll return the favor
Hello
Advertisement

Old Sep 25th, 2008, 01:59 PM   #2057
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...2#post14127892
Vote for Marta

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2008, 01:10 PM   #2058
country flag Agata.

Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of

Marta plays against [WC] Aiko Nakamura in 1st round of Japan Open (Tier III), possible 2nd round against Kirilenko.

Vote for Marta:
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...4#post14139854

D. Cibulkova/ S. Lisicki/ E. Dementieva/ M. Sharapova/ Y. Shvedova/ L. Safarova/ T. Pironkova/ A. Kerber
all Polish players

Rafael Nadal
Agata. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2008, 01:54 PM   #2059
country flag jomamoto

jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice

Kirilenko played and won final in Korea so she will probably retire.

Last edited by jomamoto : Sep 28th, 2008 at 02:11 PM.
jomamoto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2008, 02:40 PM   #2060
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jomamoto View Post
Kirilenko played and won final in Korea so she will probably retire.

Marta is playing tomorow first match on Center Court
Is there a live stream?

Old Sep 29th, 2008, 08:14 AM   #2061
country flag jomamoto

jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice

Marta def Nakamura 64 75 with lot of breaks and rebreaks 6 - 4 in breaks 6-6 in Aces/DF grats. I'll still think that Kirilenko withdraws or loses because of her victory in Korea.
Old Sep 29th, 2008, 09:44 AM   #2062
country flag AndreConrad

AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Marta
Bally, Rest In Peace!
AndreConrad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2008, 09:52 AM   #2063
country flag frequentflyer

frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jomamoto View Post
lot of breaks and rebreaks
interestingly, "rebreak" is used in Polish and German tennis parlance, but although it looks like an English term, IMO it isn't. If you rebreak your opponent's serve, it means you have broken her serve once again. What English commentators use for the "Polish" rebreak is "break back". But the Polish tennis language in general is a disaster, adopted from English either via Kurdish or by someone really hard of hearing. why, for example, smecz when it should be smesz or smasz for smash, why debel not dabel for doubles, why deblout not dablout or dabelfolt for double fault, and why on earth rebreak against all logic? no offence meant.
frequentflyer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2008, 05:34 AM   #2064
country flag Pszczelny

Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute

always nice to see Marta winning, hopefully she is healthy now
Pszczelny is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2008, 12:59 PM   #2065
country flag Irute

Irute has much to be proud of Irute has much to be proud of Irute has much to be proud of Irute has much to be proud of Irute has much to be proud of Irute has much to be proud of Irute has much to be proud of Irute has much to be proud of Irute has much to be proud of Irute has much to be proud of Irute has much to be proud of

Way to go Marta
Irute is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2008, 01:22 PM   #2066
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

No against Kokkie
Marta you can do it

Old Sep 30th, 2008, 04:05 PM   #2067
country flag jomamoto

Zakopalova, Klara def. Kirilenko, Maria 46 62 75
Marta make your dream run please
Old Sep 30th, 2008, 06:40 PM   #2068
country flag Krzysiu.

Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of

Marta failed to face Makiri for the first time in singles and it's not her fault
Krzysiu. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2008, 09:47 AM   #2069
country flag Bartek

Bartek has a reputation beyond repute Bartek has a reputation beyond repute Bartek has a reputation beyond repute Bartek has a reputation beyond repute Bartek has a reputation beyond repute Bartek has a reputation beyond repute Bartek has a reputation beyond repute Bartek has a reputation beyond repute Bartek has a reputation beyond repute Bartek has a reputation beyond repute Bartek has a reputation beyond repute

Shikha Uberoi/Mashona Washington - Marta Domachowska/Klara Zakopalova 6-4 6-4

Agnieszka Radwańska
Ula Radwańska
Marta Domachowska
Bartek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2008, 01:10 PM   #2070
country flag Krzysiu.

Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of

Surnames of those gals sound like male's
Krzysiu. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote