oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo - Page 135 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 10th, 2008, 01:41 PM   #2011
country flag AndreConrad

AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute
Re: oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo

Domachowska/Petrova (POL/RUS) d. S.Uberoi/Wozniak (IND/CAN) 3:6 6:1 10:4
I guess Marta is having a good day
Bally, Rest In Peace!
AndreConrad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 10th, 2008, 01:45 PM   #2012
country flag Agata.

Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of

Marta good that she's taken the opportunity of quite easily reaching a QF here

Also & the doubles win

D. Cibulkova/ S. Lisicki/ E. Dementieva/ M. Sharapova/ Y. Shvedova/ L. Safarova/ T. Pironkova/ A. Kerber
all Polish players

Rafael Nadal
Agata. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2008, 03:25 PM   #2013
country flag Bartek

Bartek has a reputation beyond repute Bartek has a reputation beyond repute Bartek has a reputation beyond repute Bartek has a reputation beyond repute Bartek has a reputation beyond repute Bartek has a reputation beyond repute Bartek has a reputation beyond repute Bartek has a reputation beyond repute Bartek has a reputation beyond repute Bartek has a reputation beyond repute Bartek has a reputation beyond repute

Agnieszka Radwańska
Ula Radwańska
Marta Domachowska
Bartek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2008, 10:56 AM   #2014
country flag olivero

olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute

Bali QF
Schnyder def. Domachowska 6:2 6:2

oh well
olivero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2008, 11:00 AM   #2015
country flag AndreConrad

AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute

Marta ... Congrats for reaching QF
Bally, Rest In Peace!
AndreConrad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2008, 11:34 AM   #2016
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

She was 2-1 in front with Break in 2nd set, and then DF-Machine started again
Now win in Doubles and then in China perhaps next QF?

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2008, 02:00 PM   #2017
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Semi Final
Nadia and Marta won 76(5) and 63

Old Sep 12th, 2008, 02:02 PM   #2018
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Now against Jill Craybas and Natalie Grandin(RSA)
They are defending champions but Marta never lost against Jill, so normaly we will see Marta in Final

Old Sep 12th, 2008, 05:52 PM   #2019
country flag Agata.

Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of

Marta will be #51 in the rankings after Bali, soo close to Top50 (well, but still good )

D. Cibulkova/ S. Lisicki/ E. Dementieva/ M. Sharapova/ Y. Shvedova/ L. Safarova/ T. Pironkova/ A. Kerber
all Polish players

Rafael Nadal
Old Sep 12th, 2008, 06:55 PM   #2020
country flag netimka

netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all

Marta & Good luck in SF

TOP 50 next week

PS. Just wonder , do you think Marta will play Krakow
netimka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2008, 07:07 PM   #2021
country flag Agata.

Quote:
Originally Posted by netimka View Post
PS. Just wonder , do you think Marta will play Krakow
I think she'll play. Why did you write ""? This tournament will be held after the WTA-season, a player can win even 70pts there, it's almost like a small WTA tourney, so it'll be good for her to play here, in her own country. Many players ranked around #50 will play the ITF$100k to gain some points at the end of the season IMO, also Marta should play in one or two

all Polish players

Rafael Nadal
Old Sep 12th, 2008, 07:50 PM   #2022
country flag netimka

netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Agata:. View Post
I think she'll play. Why did you write ""? This tournament will be held after the WTA-season, a player can win even 70pts there, it's almost like a small WTA tourney, so it'll be good for her to play here, in her own country. Many players ranked around #50 will play the ITF$100k to gain some points at the end of the season IMO, also Marta should play in one or two
re this simile - just "felt" like adding it, any special reason to be honest...

and I agree with you Marta should play and hopefully win it... or should Ula win it... or/and let get them win doubles
netimka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2008, 03:02 PM   #2023
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...5#post14052375
Pleae vote for Marta

Old Sep 13th, 2008, 04:09 PM   #2024
country flag Agata.

Marta in the doubles final won 11-9 in the super TB

all Polish players

Rafael Nadal
Old Sep 13th, 2008, 04:09 PM   #2025
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Marta is in Doubles Final
They won against Jill and Natalie 6-4 5-7 11-9 with saving 1 MP
Good luck in Final now Marta