oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo - Page 133 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 25th, 2008, 07:53 PM   #1981
country flag AndreConrad

AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute
Re: oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo

The interactive draw shows right now that Marta's match against Mattek will be the 4th one on the Grandstand tomorrow. The best of luck Marta
Bally, Rest In Peace!
AndreConrad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 26th, 2008, 07:38 AM   #1982
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Polish TV is showing USO???
Well ES is for sure but I don't know if they will show that match

Adrian. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2008, 07:58 AM   #1983
country flag olivero

olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian1992 View Post
Polish TV is showing USO???
Well ES is for sure but I don't know if they will show that match
If she plays on Grandstand I think we can see at least some of it
olivero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2008, 08:48 PM   #1984
country flag TeamUla

TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute

Is her match broadcast somewhere? Aga played on the court 11 and it was, so?

www.teamula.com. Are YOU team Ula ENOUGH?
TeamUla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2008, 09:35 PM   #1985
country flag olivero

olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute

Marta took the first set 7:6 !
after being down 1:5 in tiebreak
olivero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2008, 09:18 AM   #1986
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Marta

Old Aug 27th, 2008, 11:16 AM   #1987
country flag AndreConrad

AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute

Marta ...
Bally, Rest In Peace!
Old Aug 27th, 2008, 12:23 PM   #1988
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=9djZT7GicSU

Old Aug 27th, 2008, 12:27 PM   #1989
country flag AndreConrad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian1992 View Post

Thanks Adrian; don't cry she is definitely getting better! I hope she continues on that path and the wins will come; big ones!
Bally, Rest In Peace!
Old Aug 27th, 2008, 07:22 PM   #1990
country flag Krzysiu.

Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of

Just to be correct: 7:6 (9-7), 5:7, 4:6 vs Mattek in USO first round.

Meanwhile Marta insisted that she's been with Paweł for a longer time
Krzysiu. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2008, 07:51 PM   #1991
country flag netimka

netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all

Marta won the doubles with Caro 6:1 6:4

good luck in R2
netimka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2008, 08:24 PM   #1992
country flag AndreConrad

Good for Caroline and Marta; congrats
Bally, Rest In Peace!
Old Sep 7th, 2008, 02:47 PM   #1993
country flag netimka

netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all

MD @ Bali...

(8)Aleksandra Wozniak (CAN) v Jill Craybas (USA)
Marta Domachowska (POL) v Shuai Peng (CHN)
Meng Yuan (CHN) v (WC)Yaroslava Shvedova (KAZ)
(2)Patty Schnyder (SUI) v BYE

and she is starting tomorrow with the first game of the event...

Centre Court
1st match starting at: 03.00 PM
1. Marta DOMACHWSKA (POL) vs Shuai PENG (CHN)

Good luck

she is also playing doubles there with Pertova again... are we going to have a coach "issue" again

Uberoi/Wozniak (IND/CAN) v Domachowska/Petrova (POL/RUS)
Kondratieva/Lefevre (RUS/FRA) v King/Kudryavtseva (USA/RUS)
netimka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2008, 03:38 PM   #1994
country flag Krzysiu.

Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of

nobody posted how did Marta and Karolina do in USO doubles
Krzysiu. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2008, 09:31 PM   #1995
country flag jomamoto

jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice
Thumbs up Re: oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo

Though draw but marta has 1-0 record with Peng. Good luck
jomamoto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote