oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo - Page 103 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 28th, 2008, 01:36 AM   #1531
country flag gumoll

gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute
Re: oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugobosstachini View Post
Hi everybody - Well I'm a very new fan of Marta Domackwska that I really didn't know before she appeared in Aos 2008 against Hantuchova and I've got to say that I was very impressed by her game and her sure capacity to progress rapidly - In two words I love her game - She's got a lot of power and accuracy in her shots. I just hope to see more of her.

Maria Sharapova our 2008 Aos and Doha champion
Maria Kirilenko-Jelena Jankovic-Annna Chackvetadze-Nicole Vaidisova-Tatianna Golovin
Marta was not playing vs Hantuchova

it was Aga Radwańska

Old Feb 28th, 2008, 03:19 AM   #1532
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomek. View Post
Marta was not playing vs Hantuchova

it was Aga Radwańska
Oh yeah sorry !
Vikapower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2008, 08:34 AM   #1533
country flag papru

papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugobosstachini View Post
Hi everybody - Well I'm a very new fan of Marta Domackwska that I really didn't know before she appeared in Aos 2008 against Hantuchova and I've got to say that I was very impressed by her game and her sure capacity to progress rapidly - In two words I love her game - She's got a lot of power and accuracy in her shots. I just hope to see more of her.

Maria Sharapova our 2008 Aos and Doha champion
Maria Kirilenko-Jelena Jankovic-Annna Chackvetadze-Nicole Vaidisova-Tatianna Golovin
thats good but Marta hasnt played Hantuchova at AO
She lost to Williams in 4th round. Radwanska played Hantuchova in QF

and a proud supporter of Agnieszka "The future World No.1" Radwanska
papru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2008, 11:47 AM   #1534
country flag Blackbeat

Blackbeat has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeat has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeat has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeat has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeat has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeat has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeat has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeat has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeat has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeat has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeat has a reputation beyond repute

Hope for Marta that she will have a good run in Indian Wells...

but Marta, sorry, why the hell was she playing the tournaments on clay?? I dont get it...and why not Memphis?

really bad scheduling...

Good Luck to all Polish Players!!!

Good Luck to Queen Venus Williams and Princess Serena Williams, too!!!

POLISH RULEZ
WILLIAMS RULEZ
Blackbeat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2008, 02:32 PM   #1535
country flag M&M

M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute

lol @ the marta article in super express :P
M&M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2008, 09:48 PM   #1536
country flag spriwi

spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of

round128: vs pironkova then a. bondarenko.
both winnable provided she plays like at ao
spriwi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2008, 09:55 PM   #1537
country flag wgam

wgam is a splendid one to behold wgam is a splendid one to behold wgam is a splendid one to behold wgam is a splendid one to behold wgam is a splendid one to behold wgam is a splendid one to behold wgam is a splendid one to behold wgam is a splendid one to behold wgam is a splendid one to behold wgam is a splendid one to behold wgam is a splendid one to behold

IW'08 Marta's part of SMD:
Quote:
[15]BONDARENKO, Alona UKR BYE
DOMACHOWSKA, Marta POL vs PIRONKOVA, Tsvetana BUL
MEUSBURGER, Yvonne AUT vs GALLOVITS, Edina ROU
[17]MAURESMO, Amelie FRA BYE
It won't be easy, but who said it will

good luck Marta

AGNIESZKA

RADWAŃSKA

ULA
wgam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2008, 10:00 PM   #1538
country flag papru

papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future

Tzveti again........ take her out Marta!!! show some class!!!

and a proud supporter of Agnieszka "The future World No.1" Radwanska
papru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2008, 10:03 PM   #1539
country flag M&M

M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute

go marta!
M&M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2008, 11:24 PM   #1540
country flag Vamos Feńa

Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute

worried
Tsveti plays good this year, whereas after South America Ifind Marta's form unpredictable. Still Marta playd well in Indian Wells despite poor seasons (def. Shaughnessy in 3 and Castano easily, lost to Myskina and Safina in 3) Who knows?
I read somewhere that Ostrowski will be in America with Marta, hopefully it will help Marta.
Good luck!

Thank you for those 10 years
Vamos Feńa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2008, 11:29 PM   #1541
country flag Endru.

Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of

Marta - Tsveti, most intresting match in 1st round lineup for me

Marta, I want to see you against MoMo

good luck here
Serena Coco JJ Angie
Su-Wei Makiri Kimiko Yarka
Endru. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 02:03 AM   #1542
country flag St.Sebastian
Team WTAworld

St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute

Good Luck in IW Marta
St.Sebastian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 02:47 AM   #1543
country flag Natash.
:(

Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck, Marta!
Natash. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 05:45 AM   #1544
country flag georgekuo1017

georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of

Good luck Marta!

M.Kirilenko / A.Ivanovic / C.Wozniacki / A.Pavlyuchenkova
T.Paszek / M.Domachowska / D.Cibulkova / Agnes Szavay
georgekuo1017 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 10:22 PM   #1545
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

marta has a new picture on sonyericssonwtatour.com
here the link http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/2...layerID=310338
Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote