Go Lindsay, go Go Go Lindsay - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 23rd, 2005, 10:38 AM   #1
country flag <!Society!>

<!Society!> has a brilliant future <!Society!> has a brilliant future <!Society!> has a brilliant future <!Society!> has a brilliant future <!Society!> has a brilliant future <!Society!> has a brilliant future <!Society!> has a brilliant future <!Society!> has a brilliant future <!Society!> has a brilliant future <!Society!> has a brilliant future <!Society!> has a brilliant future
Go Lindsay, go Go Go Lindsay

Come on lindsay this should be your 7th title of the year, how you didnt get a grandslam this year i dont know, 2006 is your year baby!!!! Aus, Wimbledon and US
<!Society!> is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 23rd, 2005, 08:49 PM   #2
country flag Geisha

Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute
and the French.

:s
Old Oct 26th, 2005, 12:09 AM   #3
QUEENLINDSAY

QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future
All four slams!!! why not??

Go Lindsay!!!!!

Monica,Kim,Jelena
QUEENLINDSAY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2005, 07:18 AM   #4
country flag KimC&MariaSNo1's

KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute
im pretty confident she will win this tournament but as for all 4 grand slams next year lol i dont think so.
KimC&MariaSNo1's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2005, 01:43 PM   #5
country flag <!Society!>

<!Society!> has a brilliant future <!Society!> has a brilliant future <!Society!> has a brilliant future <!Society!> has a brilliant future <!Society!> has a brilliant future <!Society!> has a brilliant future <!Society!> has a brilliant future <!Society!> has a brilliant future <!Society!> has a brilliant future <!Society!> has a brilliant future <!Society!> has a brilliant future
welllll we shall see. im betting on all 4 for her
<!Society!> is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2005, 03:01 PM   #6
country flag Kade Kempson

Kade Kempson is a glorious beacon of light Kade Kempson is a glorious beacon of light Kade Kempson is a glorious beacon of light Kade Kempson is a glorious beacon of light Kade Kempson is a glorious beacon of light Kade Kempson is a glorious beacon of light Kade Kempson is a glorious beacon of light Kade Kempson is a glorious beacon of light Kade Kempson is a glorious beacon of light Kade Kempson is a glorious beacon of light Kade Kempson is a glorious beacon of light
Her only biggest competiton in the tournament is Venus.

I really hope Venus wins.
Kade Kempson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2005, 03:56 PM   #7
country flag foreva lindsay

foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of
Lets go LINDSAY

Elena Baltacha Alicia Molik
*Alicia's coming back!!! *

Lisa Raymond Rennae Stubbs Nadia Petrova Anna-Lena Groenefeld
foreva lindsay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2005, 07:14 AM   #8
country flag Jan

Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all
Thumbs up

I think Lindsay will win this one regardless of Venus

Go Lindsay
Good Luck to Heather Watson, Laura Robson, Kaia Kanepi
Jan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2005, 12:10 AM   #9
country flag Justin

Justin has a brilliant future Justin has a brilliant future Justin has a brilliant future Justin has a brilliant future Justin has a brilliant future Justin has a brilliant future Justin has a brilliant future Justin has a brilliant future Justin has a brilliant future Justin has a brilliant future Justin has a brilliant future
Good luck, Lindsay!
Shino Tsurubuchi
"Men's tennis and women's tennis are almost two separate sports. If I was to play Andy Murray I would
lose 6-0, 6-0 in five to six minutes, maybe 10 minutes." -- Serena Williams
Justin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2005, 09:08 AM   #10
country flag Loughyunijen

Loughyunijen is a name known to all Loughyunijen is a name known to all Loughyunijen is a name known to all Loughyunijen is a name known to all Loughyunijen is a name known to all Loughyunijen is a name known to all Loughyunijen is a name known to all Loughyunijen is a name known to all Loughyunijen is a name known to all Loughyunijen is a name known to all Loughyunijen is a name known to all
Lets go Lindsay......lets go!

P.s venus is out.....so no excuses Lindsay!

Lets make this titles no.7, which is pretty remarkable when you think she misssed ALL of the us open series which she loves!

Loughyunijen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2005, 03:30 PM   #11
country flag mike/topgun

mike/topgun has much to be proud of mike/topgun has much to be proud of mike/topgun has much to be proud of mike/topgun has much to be proud of mike/topgun has much to be proud of mike/topgun has much to be proud of mike/topgun has much to be proud of mike/topgun has much to be proud of mike/topgun has much to be proud of mike/topgun has much to be proud of mike/topgun has much to be proud of
she'll make it - beatin' Masha in the final in straight: 6-0 and 6-0 ...just like that
she simply must win
win always, wherever... whenever... forever!
so enthusiastic coz it's my first post in this extraordinary international company <joke>

Last edited by mike/topgun : Oct 29th, 2005 at 04:15 PM.
mike/topgun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2005, 09:35 PM   #12
country flag Archer

Archer is a glorious beacon of light Archer is a glorious beacon of light Archer is a glorious beacon of light Archer is a glorious beacon of light Archer is a glorious beacon of light Archer is a glorious beacon of light Archer is a glorious beacon of light Archer is a glorious beacon of light Archer is a glorious beacon of light Archer is a glorious beacon of light Archer is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loughyunijen
Lets go Lindsay......lets go!

P.s venus is out.....so no excuses Lindsay!

Lets make this titles no.7, which is pretty remarkable when you think she misssed ALL of the us open series which she loves!
Yeah, last year was a cakewalk compared to this year but she managed to win almost as many... I wonder if Clijsters would have enjoyed the same amount of success in the US hardcourt season if Lindsay and Maria would have participated...

A win here would give her more of a buffer going into the YEC for the year ending #1 spot, won't it? And a possible Semifinal revenge victory over Elena D would sweeten things that much
Archer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2005, 08:19 PM   #13
country flag Lindsayfan32

Lindsayfan32 has a brilliant future Lindsayfan32 has a brilliant future Lindsayfan32 has a brilliant future Lindsayfan32 has a brilliant future Lindsayfan32 has a brilliant future Lindsayfan32 has a brilliant future Lindsayfan32 has a brilliant future Lindsayfan32 has a brilliant future Lindsayfan32 has a brilliant future Lindsayfan32 has a brilliant future Lindsayfan32 has a brilliant future
Lindsay will be in the box seat to finish number 1 with a good result here. She now has a 155 point lead on Kim before the Philly tournment starts and she is defending very little from the YEC from last year.
Lindsayfan32 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2005, 09:40 PM   #14
country flag Archer

Archer is a glorious beacon of light Archer is a glorious beacon of light Archer is a glorious beacon of light Archer is a glorious beacon of light Archer is a glorious beacon of light Archer is a glorious beacon of light Archer is a glorious beacon of light Archer is a glorious beacon of light Archer is a glorious beacon of light Archer is a glorious beacon of light Archer is a glorious beacon of light
She withdrew So I guess Kim gets the Porsche for winning the Race to the Championships... well its OK, Lindsay, you have too many of them anyways, now go win the YEC!
Archer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote