* Magdalena Rybarikova Thread * - Page 74 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 1st, 2012, 09:48 PM   #1096
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of
Re: * Magdalena Rybarikova Thread *

Magda won 6:3, 7:5 against Dannilidou 63, 75 :-)
Advertisement

Old Aug 1st, 2012, 09:53 PM   #1097
country flag medved

medved is a splendid one to behold medved is a splendid one to behold medved is a splendid one to behold medved is a splendid one to behold medved is a splendid one to behold medved is a splendid one to behold medved is a splendid one to behold medved is a splendid one to behold medved is a splendid one to behold medved is a splendid one to behold medved is a splendid one to behold
Good play today, especially those last five games in second set. A pity Magda has to play Janka Cepelova in QF. Wished they could both win :-)

Sent from my iPad using VS Free

Magda / Svetlana / Daniela / Marion / Petra C. / Dominika

(I know. A slightly masochistic admirer of extremely talented ladies)
medved is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2012, 09:22 PM   #1098
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Jana Cepelova - Magda Rybarikova 26 46
Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 02:45 AM   #1099
country flag Daniela-Is-Mine
Welcome to the Tragic Kingdom

Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute

Agnieska, Magdalena, Katya
Jelena, Iveta, Anna, Stefanie, Andrea H, Angelique, Klara
Retired: Justine, ElenaD, Camille, Ai, Zuzana, Martina, Agnes, Alona, Kim, Marion
Daniela-Is-Mine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 01:50 AM   #1100
country flag elba

Rybarikova - Stephens 63, 63
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 05:45 AM   #1101
country flag elba

Old Aug 4th, 2012, 11:34 PM   #1102
country flag monmonito

monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all

Woooh!...she'll be playing the finals in a few hours...back to top 100...where she belongs!

{Dominika Cibulkova}{Kim Clijsters}{Petra Kvitova}
{Magdalena Rybarikova}{Maria Sharapova}
monmonito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 12:01 AM   #1103
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck for the final Magda
Should start in an hour.
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 01:46 AM   #1104
country flag elba

61 in first set in finale.
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 02:15 AM   #1105
country flag elba

Champion in Washington.
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 02:28 AM   #1106
country flag monmonito

monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all

Congrats Magda!.you're back...

Now we need good results in GS...

So proud of her :-P

Old Aug 5th, 2012, 02:29 AM   #1107
country flag monmonito

We need photos!

Old Aug 5th, 2012, 10:34 AM   #1108
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute

Really hope this kickstarts Magda's season. I believe she will now be the number one seed in the US Open qualifying. So hopefully she will be able to successfully qualify there and her run in the qualies will effectively prepare her for a decent run in the main draw as well.

I know she pulled out of the Montreal qualify, so I guess the only other possible event she might now went prior to the US Open qualifying would be the Cincinnati qualifying.

As yes, we do need photos. I watched a stream of the match last night and Magda is looking every bit as good right now as she is playing.
Old Aug 8th, 2012, 04:16 PM   #1109
country flag Snooked

Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by monmonito View Post
We need photos!
43HQ http://hqworld.net/2012/08/magdalena...n-july-august/
Snooked is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2012, 04:27 PM   #1110
country flag Snooked

Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of

28HQ from Wimbledon http://hqworld.net/2012/09/magdalena...imbledon-june/
Snooked is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote