* Magdalena Rybarikova Thread * - Page 62 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 22nd, 2010, 12:47 AM   #916
country flag andrewbroad
Team WTAworld

andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute
Tashkent 1r

+ MAGDALÉNA RYBÁRIKOVÁ [6] d. Sabina Sharipova [WC], 6-3 6-3

A somewhat scrappy encounter against 16-year-old Sharipova. Magda got the first break to lead *3-2 – only to be broken back immediately for 3-3*. Magda then won 4 games in a row to lead 6-3 1-0*; Sharipova broke for *2-1; Magda broke back and again for *4-2, then was broken back for 4-3*. Magda then broke for *5-3 as Sharipova threw in two double faults, and then Magda served out the match to love.

From the first set to the second, both girls upped their first-serves-in percentages, only for their first-serve winning-percentages to deteriorate so far that even their overall service-winning percentages suffered (presumably because they took too much off their first serves, in order to get more in). Sharipova got the balance much more wrong than Magda did.
My Eternal Fanship: 1. Monica Seles; 2. Мария Шарапова (‘Maria Sharapova’); 3. Daniela Hantuchová; 4. Jelena Dokić; 5. Iva Majoli; 6. Karina Habšudová; 7. Вера Звонарёва (‘Vera Zvonarëva’); 8. Nicole Vaidišová; 9. Анна Чакветадзе (‘Anna Chakvetadze’); 10. Lucie Šafářová; 11. Ирода Туляганова (‘Iroda Tulyaganova’); 12. Magdaléna Rybáriková; 13. Sabine Lisicki
andrewbroad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 22nd, 2010, 01:59 AM   #917
country flag Foals.

Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold
Re: * Magdalena Rybarikova Thread *

Good start Magda Now keep it up in the next round and beyond
Old Sep 22nd, 2010, 02:52 PM   #918
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute

Epic choke from Magda... She need a long break...
Richie's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2010, 07:08 PM   #919
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think Magda needs a break. She needs to play more, if anything. I am glad the next couple of weeks Madga will be playing the 100ks in China and Japan rather than the WTA Premier events. Magda needs matches.

The one positive for Magda is that she seems to be starting to play more doubles and taking that part of her game more seriously. That for me is a real positive and I really want to see Magda and Alex to continue playing together. Madga needs to regain her strengths....ie her great serve, her good returns, and her ability to play well at the net. Playing doubles will help her to refind all these qualities.

The most striking thing about today's match was how vunerable Magda was on serve. This should not be the case and if Madga starts playing more matches, both in singles and doubles, I am sure she will regain her ability to look after her service games and with that she will then be able to start winning regularly on the tour again.
Old Sep 23rd, 2010, 02:54 AM   #920
country flag andrewbroad
Team WTAworld

andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute
Tashkent 2r

- MAGDALÉNA RYBÁRIKOVÁ [6] lt. Darya Kustova, 2-6 6-4 3-6

I must confess myself disappointed by Magda's loss to the world #163 – even allowing for the fact that it was doubtful she would even play this tournament due to an inflammation of her lymph-nodes.

Magda led *2-1 in the first set – only to lose six games in a row to trail 2-6 *0-1. She went *2-1 up in the second, then 2-4* down, but won the next four games to take the second set 6-4.

Kustova broke for *3-1 in the third; Magda broke back for *2-3, but was then broken to love – sealed with a double fault – for 2-4*. The last three games went with serve, with Magda saving one MP at *2-5 (30/40), only for Kustova at *5-3 to serve out the match to 15.

It wasn't Magda's nine double faults that really hurt her, as five of them came in the second set. I'm far more bothered by the fact that she won only 45% of her service-points overall (53% on first serve, 30% on second serve).

Almost everything has gone wrong for Magda since she lost her Birmingham title: the stomach- and back-injuries, the mysterious "administrative error" whereby the WTA didn't receive her entries for Cincinnati and Montréal, first-round losses to Aravane Rezaď at Wimbledon and the US Open, and now this.

I don't hold high hopes for the rest of the year; rather, I look forward to a healthier, luckier Magda returning to form in 2011.
My Eternal Fanship: 1. Monica Seles; 2. Мария Шарапова (‘Maria Sharapova’); 3. Daniela Hantuchová; 4. Jelena Dokić; 5. Iva Majoli; 6. Karina Habšudová; 7. Вера Звонарёва (‘Vera Zvonarëva’); 8. Nicole Vaidišová; 9. Анна Чакветадзе (‘Anna Chakvetadze’); 10. Lucie Šafářová; 11. Ирода Туляганова (‘Iroda Tulyaganova’); 12. Magdaléna Rybáriková; 13. Sabine Lisicki

Last edited by andrewbroad : Sep 23rd, 2010 at 03:05 AM.
Old Sep 24th, 2010, 07:32 AM   #921
country flag Juanes
facebook.com/RCTabak

Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute

yeah..... at least she has quite nice results in doubles with Dulgheru... it could her help a little to find better self-confidence....

Juanes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2010, 11:24 PM   #922
country flag andrewbroad
Team WTAworld

Tashkent Doubles semi-final

Magdaléna Rybáriková/Alexandra Dulgheru d. JILL CRAYBAS/MONICA NICULESCU [1], 4-6 7-6 (8/6) [10/6]

Another dramatic doubles-win for 'Rybárigheru', as Craybas/Niculescu led 6-4 4-1* and had 2 MPs! Niculescu had already blown a 1:1 4-1* lead in her singles semi-final.

Rybárigheru broke for *2-1 in the first set, but were broken back immediately, and again to drop the set 4-6.

Rybárigheru broke for *1-0 in the second, but Magda double-faulted to give the break back as Rybárigheru lost four games in a row. Magda held a couple of critical service-games when serving at *1-4 and *4-5, and Rybárigheru saved 2 MPs on Alexandra's serve at *5-6 (30/40).

Rybárigheru had 3 SPs at *6/3 in the second-set tiebreak, but were pegged back to 6/6* and needed a fourth SP to win it 8/6.

Rybárigheru recovered from 4/6* in the match-tiebreak by winning the next six points to take it 10/6.

Magda will be going for her second WTA Tour title on Saturday – her first in doubles.

Last edited by andrewbroad : Sep 24th, 2010 at 11:34 PM. Reason: minor correction
Old Sep 25th, 2010, 10:41 AM   #923
country flag Juanes
facebook.com/RCTabak

Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute

they lost in final.... 3-6, 4-6 .... Magda should to be in doubles top 100 next week....

Juanes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2010, 01:18 AM   #924
country flag andrewbroad
Team WTAworld

Tashkent Doubles final

- Magdaléna Rybáriková/Alexandra Dulgheru lt. Alexandra Panova/Tatiana Poutchek, 3-6 4-6

'Rybárigheru' led 3-1*, but lost the next five games to drop the first set 3-6. The second set went with serve until *3-3, then Magda was broken, Poutchek was broken, Dulgheru was broken, and Panova at *5-4 served out the match to 15.
Old Sep 26th, 2010, 12:28 PM   #925
country flag Juliana_

Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of
Re: US Open 1r: Magdaléna Rybáriková lt. Aravane Rezaď, 6-7 (5/7) 6-7 (7/9)

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewbroad View Post
Magda went into the US Open with terrible preparation, yet still was able to keep it close against one of the best players in the world.
is Rezai one of the best player in the world ???? Is it joke ?
Juliana_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2010, 01:24 PM   #926
country flag andrewbroad
Team WTAworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juliana_ View Post
is Rezai one of the best player in the world ???? Is it joke ?
Rezaď is ranked #18, and won Madrid and Bĺstad this year. So if she is not one of the best players in the world, what does that say about Magda?
Old Sep 30th, 2010, 02:41 PM   #927
country flag ardley

ardley is a name known to all ardley is a name known to all ardley is a name known to all ardley is a name known to all ardley is a name known to all ardley is a name known to all ardley is a name known to all ardley is a name known to all ardley is a name known to all ardley is a name known to all ardley is a name known to all

$100,000+H Ningbo, China

Magda has defeated Craybas and has reached the SF

SF:
Zhang vs Brianti
Rybarikova vs Han
ardley is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2010, 04:37 AM   #928
country flag jimmy_the_greek
*TENNIS NSW PLAYER*

jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future

Magdalena is up 5-3!
jimmy_the_greek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2010, 04:39 AM   #929
*TENNIS NSW PLAYER*

jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future

5-4
Old Oct 5th, 2010, 04:41 AM   #930
*TENNIS NSW PLAYER*

wins the first set 6-4!!