* Magdalena Rybarikova Thread * - Page 52 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 2nd, 2009, 07:02 AM   #766
country flag Kovalchuk

Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of
Re: * Magdalena Rybarikova Thread *

draw is out, Magda is in the toughest group IMO

Group A:
Marion Bartoli
Shahar Peer
Magdalena Rybarikova

Group B:
Samantha Stosur
Maria Jose Martinez Sanchez
Agnes Szavay

Group C:
Yanina Wickmayer
Anabel Medina Garrigues
Kimiko Date Krumm

Group D:
Sabine Lisicki
Melinda Czink
Aravane Rezai
Kovalchuk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 2nd, 2009, 11:52 AM   #767
country flag _Liv_

_Liv_ is a name known to all _Liv_ is a name known to all _Liv_ is a name known to all _Liv_ is a name known to all _Liv_ is a name known to all _Liv_ is a name known to all _Liv_ is a name known to all _Liv_ is a name known to all _Liv_ is a name known to all _Liv_ is a name known to all _Liv_ is a name known to all

Go Magda!!I´m not sure if her group is the toughest but though definitely is!.Have a good tournament,and play well,please.Results will come

NO ONE BUT DEMENTIEVA

LISICKI,RYBARIKOVA,PAVLYUCHENKOVA,MLADENOVIC
_Liv_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2009, 06:21 PM   #768
country flag daniela86

daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah the group B seems tougher but Magda s group is very tough too Magda has already beaten Marion in the past so I believe she can do it again. Good luck Magda
Bencic~~Voegele~~Jankovic~~Zvonareva~~Karolina and Krystina Pliskova ~~Giorgi
daniela86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2009, 01:53 PM   #769
country flag _Liv_

_Liv_ is a name known to all _Liv_ is a name known to all _Liv_ is a name known to all _Liv_ is a name known to all _Liv_ is a name known to all _Liv_ is a name known to all _Liv_ is a name known to all _Liv_ is a name known to all _Liv_ is a name known to all _Liv_ is a name known to all _Liv_ is a name known to all

Fatoli won 64 64.Seems that she was serving very well,Magda hadn´t chances to hurt her serve today.Now win o win against Peer,please(oh,and in two)

NO ONE BUT DEMENTIEVA

Old Nov 6th, 2009, 01:24 PM   #770
country flag _Liv_

Magda was out,lost to Peer 61 76,losing all the matches without winning a set
See you in 2010!

NO ONE BUT DEMENTIEVA

Old Nov 10th, 2009, 12:19 AM   #771
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Hakapeszi in Agi's subforum. Magda

HowardH is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26th, 2009, 05:58 PM   #772
country flag Powerzorro

Powerzorro is a name known to all Powerzorro is a name known to all Powerzorro is a name known to all Powerzorro is a name known to all Powerzorro is a name known to all Powerzorro is a name known to all Powerzorro is a name known to all Powerzorro is a name known to all Powerzorro is a name known to all Powerzorro is a name known to all Powerzorro is a name known to all

In my opinion she's a very good player. She got almost an official site and official fanpage too!

http://www.magdalenarybarikova.com/

http://www.facebook.com/#/pages/Magd...4096063?ref=nf
Powerzorro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2010, 09:26 AM   #773
country flag Juanes
facebook.com/RCTabak

Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute

Auckland, NZL, 220.000 USD, hard

Main draw:
1R: Magdaléna Rybáriková (SVK) - (8)Anabel Medina Garrigues (ESP)

Juanes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 05:50 PM   #774
country flag Abhijeet4267

Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold

Please post pics from Auckland
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 07:14 PM   #775
country flag daniela86

daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute

Magda won 6/2 6/3 Nice scoreline
Bencic~~Voegele~~Jankovic~~Zvonareva~~Karolina and Krystina Pliskova ~~Giorgi
daniela86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 11:37 PM   #776
country flag Daszmarelli

Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute

She seems playing great
Laura Pigossi || Vivian Segnini

Daszmarelli is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2010, 10:13 PM   #777
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Here is an avatar of Magda with her Birmingham trophy I made.

Maybe somebody wants to use it? I hope so! If you need me to resize it then ask in my graphics thread or send a PM.
iGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2010, 12:45 AM   #778
country flag Daniela-Is-Mine
Welcome to the Tragic Kingdom

Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute

Dina rd 1... FUCK!

Agnieska, Magdalena, Katya
Jelena, Iveta, Anna, Stefanie, Andrea H, Angelique, Klara
Retired: Justine, ElenaD, Camille, Ai, Zuzana, Martina, Agnes, Alona, Kim, Marion
Daniela-Is-Mine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2010, 08:15 AM   #779
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute

Awful draw. I hate it.
Old Jan 15th, 2010, 10:02 AM   #780
Cosmologist

Cosmologist has disabled reputation

Too bad.
Cosmologist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote