* Magdalena Rybarikova Thread * - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 20th, 2005, 02:35 PM   #61
country flag chocolatt

chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobi
Magda

Hi everybody here in this thread

Chocolatt

I met boyfriend of Polish player Olga Brozda,and you are here now,It is great to see their boyfriends to close their tennis with full of support

I am hoping the best of Magda,never saw her play or even her photo but she is kind of player I have sympaty with seeing her name on draws

But I am sure I will see her many times in the future

Keep going Magda

thank you for that..magda is very upset..and she doesn't understand that this happens sometimes even to the best players..She is definetly better player than Andrieux but..shit happens..

I still think it was a Perfect successful year and Magda should be proud at her self..she strated at 980 and finished at 280 and that is quite promising..I thin Ana Ivanovic did 608 places jump..and I hope and I know that the next year will be very very successful for magda..I thank you people for big support and I also thank you in Magda's name because she is glad about it too..We ll see you next year!
chocolatt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 20th, 2005, 02:45 PM   #62
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolatt
thank you for that..magda is very upset..and she doesn't understand that this happens sometimes even to the best players..She is definetly better player than Andrieux but..shit happens..

I still think it was a Perfect successful year and Magda should be proud at her self..she strated at 980 and finished at 280 and that is quite promising..I thin Ana Ivanovic did 608 places jump..and I hope and I know that the next year will be very very successful for magda..I thank you people for big support and I also thank you in Magda's name because she is glad about it too..We ll see you next year!
Yeah,she just doesnt need to mind that lost,It is end of long & successful season and these are happening to every player on tour

She now just needs to enjoy her short holiday and than we want her back successful in 2006

That will be her first full year on big ITF tour (50K,75K,Tier 3,4)

Best greetings to her and to u
Old Nov 20th, 2005, 05:35 PM   #63
country flag Calliope.
Martina&Roger <3

Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future
Poor Magda Well, it just can happen She's good and she'll show us all her talent next year!
Goooo Magda

Larcher de Brito | Giorgi | Bouchard | Goerges | Stephens

Kirilenko | Sharapova | Kvitova | Pennetta | Garcia | Burnett
Azarenka | Wozniacki | McHale | Keys | Puig | Bencic | Italians
Calliope. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2005, 08:17 PM   #64
country flag daniela86

daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute
I definitly agree with you all,Magda was obviously in a bad day and it can happen to the very best players too She improved a lot this year and I'm very very very impatient to see her playing in 2006. I have a great intuition about her,I think she will show to everybody her incredible talent and kick some top 50 players' asses
Have great holidays Magda,rest and see you next year!!
Bencic~~Voegele~~Jankovic~~Zvonareva~~Karolina and Krystina Pliskova ~~Giorgi
daniela86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26th, 2005, 12:38 AM   #65
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck in 2006 Magda!
Derek. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2005, 09:55 AM   #66
country flag Calliope.
Martina&Roger <3

Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future
What is her next tournament?

Old Jan 8th, 2006, 04:16 PM   #67
country flag chocolatt

chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice
Hello everyone again..The next tournament is $75,000 ORTISEI, ITA and then probably 25.000 in France somewhere I dont even know where..we ll see...(did you know that magda should have played in Hompan cup along with Dominik Hrbaty?But they wanted Daniela or nobody...Pity )
Old Jan 10th, 2006, 02:43 PM   #68
country flag Calliope.
Martina&Roger <3

Thanks for the info I'd like to go to Ortisei but it's too far from my home, even if I live in Italy

Old Jan 15th, 2006, 06:45 PM   #69
country flag chocolatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Calliope-
Thanks for the info I'd like to go to Ortisei but it's too far from my home, even if I live in Italy

but after that tournament she's gonna be at $25,000 CAPRIOLO is that closer? magda is in shape!she has no sparing yet because Cibulkova got 6:1,6:3,Fislova got 6:4,6:1 and kurhajcova 6:1 6:1.. I'm looking forward to see her in ORTISEI..how she does..
Old Jan 15th, 2006, 07:00 PM   #70
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
cool, 1st tourn and a big one for Magda
good luck Magda
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2006, 10:04 AM   #71
country flag chocolatt

magda decided to play in $25,000 BELFORT, FRA..I think she might win that tournament..we ll see
Old Jan 20th, 2006, 01:44 PM   #72
country flag daniela86

daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute
I can't wait to see her play Great to hear she is in shape and it's indeed a pity the organisators of the Hopman Cup didn't want to let Magda a chance They don't know what they lost
Podme Magda at Belfort!! I think she did the good choice coz she has more chances to take the title at Belfort since Ortisei has a very strong field this year (even Groenefeld and Shaughnessy are playing there )
Bencic~~Voegele~~Jankovic~~Zvonareva~~Karolina and Krystina Pliskova ~~Giorgi

Last edited by daniela86 : Jan 20th, 2006 at 10:39 PM.
daniela86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2006, 09:03 PM   #73
country flag Calliope.
Martina&Roger <3

Magdalena Rybarikova (SVK) v Virginie Pichet (FRA)
(3)Olga Savchuk (UKR) v (wc)Karla Mraz (FRA)

Good luck Magda

Old Jan 28th, 2006, 09:06 PM   #74
country flag Calliope.
Martina&Roger <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolatt
but after that tournament she's gonna be at $25,000 CAPRIOLO is that closer?
Yes it is Gotta go there

Old Jan 29th, 2006, 01:11 AM   #75
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck Magda!
Derek. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote