* Magdalena Rybarikova Thread * - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 17th, 2005, 09:03 AM   #46
country flag daniela86

daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolatt
not coach..coach is with her every time everywhere..I'm her boyfriend..her coach is Kurhajec Lubka's father..and he is little bit older then me
I never knew Kurhajec was her coach,I guess that's why she played dubz with Lubka this week Btw,I'm glad Magda has a very supportive bf I guess we will see you soon in her clan during the grand slams
Kerber~~Voegele~~Jankovic~~Zvonareva~~Karolina and Krystina Pliskova
daniela86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 17th, 2005, 09:48 AM   #47
country flag chocolatt

chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniela86
I never knew Kurhajec was her coach,I guess that's why she played dubz with Lubka this week Btw,I'm glad Magda has a very supportive bf I guess we will see you soon in her clan during the grand slams

in her clan?what is that mean..Kurhajec is her coach for like 6months now I guess..he and one other guy are coaching also Kurhajcova,Juricova,Winerova and Brosova,and the same chance could have also Cibulkova but she decided to not be a part of NTC so she has her own coach now..
chocolatt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2005, 06:57 PM   #48
country flag Calliope.
Martina&Roger <3

Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future
So, good luck in your next tournament Magda

Larcher de Brito | Giorgi | Bouchard | Goerges | Stephens

Kirilenko | Sharapova | Kvitova | Pennetta | Garcia | Burnett
Azarenka | Wozniacki | McHale | Keys | Puig | Bencic | Italians
Calliope. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2005, 07:57 PM   #49
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I saw dominika's play first time when I was in wimbledon this year and I saw her in first round Dominika is different player then magda and I know that a lot of people say that dominika is a great talent but I dont think that..My opinion is that when magda meets Dominika in match the result will be 6:3 6:2 for magda..Dominika is like 156cm tall and she has speed from God but no servis no forehand..I think she could be in top 50maybe 30..but between her and magda is a big difference..They are friends also with Juricova she is quite promising too..But Dominika is a great person and she dates Stachovski but you probably know that..The main thing is that Dominika has rich dad so he payes the magazines to make an iterview with her all the time and thats why everybody knows dominika in slovak tennis.. Its like Dominika has quite similar game as Dominik Hrbaty and Magda is like old Karol Kucera you know what I mean?Karol was talented but lazy Dominik is hardworking man but his talent level isnt that big.. but its hard to say now..they re so young..we ll see..maybe I'm wrong..and our Fed cup..yeah we are having the best coach now Mihal(he was coaching Hrbaty,Daniela,Kucera)...if girls will play in 2-3years girls like Gajdosova,Cibulkova,Rybarikova and Hantuchova..uff good bye mother Russia

Hi chocolatt
i saw her at that match also, liked her BH more too, i was popping around the diff courts from time to time.
she's taller than 1m56 , more like around 1m70ish.

good bye mother Russia ?? i dont think so

anyway its good to have you here.
nice to see Magda working her way up, she's got game alright .
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2005, 07:46 AM   #50
country flag chocolatt

chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoiledEgg
Hi chocolatt
i saw her at that match also, liked her BH more too, i was popping around the diff courts from time to time.
she's taller than 1m56 , more like around 1m70ish.

good bye mother Russia ?? i dont think so

anyway its good to have you here.
nice to see Magda working her way up, she's got game alright .

BH is backhand right?well her backhand is her biggest weakness so maybe you were wathing someone else..She is 180cm tall..and what match did you watch?

By the way MAGDA SAYS HI TO EVREBODY HERE!!
Old Nov 18th, 2005, 09:52 AM   #51
country flag Louis Cyphre

Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute
180 I`m 180 and i`m 24 y.o. ... Magda have to look like a model
Louis Cyphre is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2005, 10:59 AM   #52

Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute
Hey chocolatt, Slovakia will play Europe/Africa Zone, Group I right? I hope Magda will play too coz the matches are in Bulgaria and i`ll watch them and i hope i can see her playing Wow I can see so many rising starts on Fed Cup ... And Sesil and Tsveti too I cant wait ...
Old Nov 18th, 2005, 12:54 PM   #53
country flag chocolatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avram Bakalina
Hey chocolatt, Slovakia will play Europe/Africa Zone, Group I right? I hope Magda will play too coz the matches are in Bulgaria and i`ll watch them and i hope i can see her playing Wow I can see so many rising starts on Fed Cup ... And Sesil and Tsveti too I cant wait ...
really?in bulgaria?she will play for 60per..but our new Fed cup Capitan likes her a lot so I hope she ll play..and yes she is tall that is why a wrote that matches with Ana,Daniela and Nicol will be somethin to watch

I was speaking with magda an hour ago and she told me that she could have win over Pirenkova because she had 4:2 and advant. and Pir.was serving..She also told me that Tzvetlana had unbeliveble returns that is why magda got only 6 aces...but she said she will win next time we ll see..
Old Nov 18th, 2005, 01:06 PM   #54

Quote:
really?in bulgaria?she will play for 60per..but our new Fed cup Capitan likes her a lot so I hope she ll play..and yes she is tall that is why a wrote that matches with Ana,Daniela and Nicol will be somethin to watch

I was speaking with magda an hour ago and she told me that she could have win over Pirenkova because she had 4:2 and advant. and Pir.was serving..She also told me that Tzvetlana had unbeliveble returns that is why magda got only 6 aces...but she said she will win next time we ll see..
Yep in Plovdiv I hope you can be here too I have some remarks - its Tsvetana Pironkova and the next time she will win again
I`ll tell you something about Tsveti - she is a fighter and thats 4-2 ->6-4 dont wonder me coz she make it all the time She won a match from 5-6*;0-40 and won 12-10 in the TB so Magda must be more careful next time
Old Nov 18th, 2005, 02:56 PM   #55
country flag chocolatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avram Bakalina
Yep in Plovdiv I hope you can be here too I have some remarks - its Tsvetana Pironkova and the next time she will win again
I`ll tell you something about Tsveti - she is a fighter and thats 4-2 ->6-4 dont wonder me coz she make it all the time She won a match from 5-6*;0-40 and won 12-10 in the TB so Magda must be more careful next time

well we will see about that..magda told me that in 3rd set in 4:4 30:30 they had like 2min play and runnig for everyball and magda played the ball with voley 2cm to out and that was what broked her I guess..Its hard for me to tell who will win because I have never seen Tsveti play and until I see her I ll let it open but I know magda and I'll bet she will win
Old Nov 18th, 2005, 07:17 PM   #56
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
BH is backhand right?well her backhand is her biggest weakness so maybe you were wathing someone else..She is 180cm tall..and what match did you watch?

By the way MAGDA SAYS HI TO EVREBODY HERE!!
i was talking about Dominika not Magda
i know Magda is very tall
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2005, 11:48 AM   #57
country flag chocolatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoiledEgg
i was talking about Dominika not Magda
i know Magda is very tall
I see..ok then..dominika is like 158 trust me I see her every day..and I don't think she has something exept of her moving on 1.class..We ll see..

magda is goind to play with ANDRIEUX, Mailyne..I think its gonna be 6:3 6:2 for magda..

Does any body know how many points its for magda when she won q.but lost in 1.round?I mean now from Deauville..Thanks..
Old Nov 19th, 2005, 01:05 PM   #58

Quote:
I see..ok then..dominika is like 158 trust me I see her every day..and I don't think she has something exept of her moving on 1.class..We ll see..

magda is goind to play with ANDRIEUX, Mailyne..I think its gonna be 6:3 6:2 for magda..

Does any body know how many points its for magda when she won q.but lost in 1.round?I mean now from Deauville..Thanks..
2.5 without bonus pts and 4.5 with bonus pts But she can reach the final at 75,000 in France and will Q for AO

Last edited by Louis Cyphre : Nov 19th, 2005 at 01:20 PM.
Old Nov 19th, 2005, 03:12 PM   #59

Mailyne Andrieux d. Magdalena Rybarikova 64 26 64 Whyyyyy
Old Nov 19th, 2005, 05:37 PM   #60
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute
Magda

Hi everybody here in this thread

Chocolatt

I met boyfriend of Polish player Olga Brozda,and you are here now,It is great to see their boyfriends to close their tennis with full of support

I am hoping the best of Magda,never saw her play or even her photo but she is kind of player I have sympaty with seeing her name on draws

But I am sure I will see her many times in the future

Keep going Magda