* Magdalena Rybarikova Thread * - Page 35 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 25th, 2008, 01:34 AM   #511
country flag FanHochZwei

FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold
US Open (update)

Singles
1st round: Rybarikova d. Gisela Dulko (ARG) 6:4, 6:0
2nd round: Rybarikova d. Tamira Paszek (AUT) 6:1, 6:2
3rd round: (15) Patty Schnyder (SUI) d. Rybarikova 7:6(4), 6:4

Doubles
1st round: Sabine Lisicki/Aravane Rezai (GER/FRA) d. Rybarikova/Ipek Senoglu (SVK/TUR) 6:3, 6:7(5), 6:4

US Open, 2nd round - against Paszek

Last edited by FanHochZwei : Sep 12th, 2008 at 01:25 PM.
FanHochZwei is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 26th, 2008, 06:13 AM   #512
country flag Juanes
facebook.com/RCTabak

Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute
Re: * Magdalena Rybarikova Thread *

Magda won 6-4, 6-0.... awesome!!!! good luck against Paszek

Juanes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2008, 05:28 PM   #513
country flag FanHochZwei

FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold
US Open 2008

In the 2nd round singles Magda dominated over Tamira Paszek and defeated the Austrian cleary 6:1, 6:2. In 3rd round she will faced to 15th seed Patty Schnyder.
In the 3rd round Magda lost 7:6(4), 6:4 to Schnyder. In the 1st set she lead 3:0 and had four setpoints at 5:4. In the 2nd set Magda saved two matchpoints at 2:5.

Last edited by FanHochZwei : Sep 9th, 2008 at 03:54 PM.
Old Aug 30th, 2008, 12:04 AM   #514
country flag orkidman

orkidman is a name known to all orkidman is a name known to all orkidman is a name known to all orkidman is a name known to all orkidman is a name known to all orkidman is a name known to all orkidman is a name known to all orkidman is a name known to all orkidman is a name known to all orkidman is a name known to all orkidman is a name known to all
Re: * Magdalena Rybarikova Thread * PHOTOS from US Open 1st round

I was able to get 22 HQ pix of Magda in her first round win over Gisela Dulko.
They are at the below location. Click thumbnails and then 'full size' icon for best picture.

http://sports.webshots.com/album/565812333yDKNQy

Her is a HQ sample:

Many past US Open albums are also there, including a couple with Hantuchova as found here:

http://community.webshots.com/user/orchidman1

Orchidman
orkidman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2008, 07:36 PM   #515
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute

Magda will gonna be #4 seed on VOGUE Athens Open next week
Old Sep 7th, 2008, 07:44 PM   #516
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute

Nice draw for her in Athens... A little bit hard in first rounds... Hope to see her there... I will be in Athens in Wednesday
Old Sep 8th, 2008, 09:30 AM   #517
country flag Juanes
facebook.com/RCTabak

Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute

Magda is 68th in WTA ranking today....

Old Sep 9th, 2008, 03:11 PM   #518
Richie's

Rybarikova won her 1st r. match with 6/2 6/3 win over Olivia Sanchez of France
Old Sep 10th, 2008, 01:30 PM   #519
country flag Juanes
facebook.com/RCTabak

Magda won again.... 6-3, 6-2 .... and in QF she will play against Roberta Vinci.....

Old Sep 11th, 2008, 11:33 AM   #520
country flag Juanes
facebook.com/RCTabak

graph of Magda´s ranking... one year ago 414th place... now 68th place... where will be in a year?.... in top 50? top 20? top 10?

Old Sep 11th, 2008, 04:28 PM   #521
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2008, 04:37 PM   #522
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

Magda ! Now more GL and take on Roberta Vinci. Make it same score or better as earlier this year...

Last edited by Yellow Moon : Sep 11th, 2008 at 04:51 PM.
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2008, 08:15 PM   #523
Richie's

Interview: Magdalena Rybarikova

Q: So, miss Rybarikova you won your QF match, tell me your feeling about that.

" It was a tough match, because she play really good but i was concentrated on my game."

Q: What was the key for your yesterday's match?

"It was my serve and my forthand. I play really agressive. I play my game..."

Q: Do you think that there are some points to improve for your next match?

"It will be a tough match. I will play my game and be cosentrated and will see!"

Q: What's your favourite tournament?

" Wimbledon. I lost in 1st r. but really like it. I like grass."

Q: What has been the biggest win of your career?

" It was over Paszek in US Open. I play very well, it was a good match."

Q: Who is the toughest player on Tour now?

" Serena Willimas. Also, Venus is hard."

Q: Any players on Tour you do not like to play?

" Schnyder. I played with her in US Open. She use a lot of spin... I don't like her..."

Q: Who is your best friend on Tour and why?

" There are no many. I don;t know, no one special, some czech players. You know, I'm rookie there. They don't know me. Maybe in future!"

Q: What has been the key to your success this year?

" I play well. I enjoy every tournament. I think I'm ready to play big tournaments."

Q: Who were your tennis heroes when you were growing up?

" They were Roger Federer and Martina Hingis."

Q: What are the good and bad points of being a professional tennis player?

" I don't know... Hard to say. I enjoy tournaments. Everything is organized and good. No bad points. Only good ones!"

Q: What's the strangest thing that's happened to you on the Tour?

" No, there is nothing strange."

Q: If you could play any tennis player, past or present, who would it be?

" LIndsay Davenport. She is a very good player. I like to play with her."

Q: What’s your relationship with the other girls from your country on Tour?

" Oh... no problem with them. I don't know Daniela Hantuchova, because she is older than me. Cibulkova is OK. We play Fed Cup for Slovakia. No a special relationship with other girls because they play only ITF tournaments..."

Q: What are your goals for the future?

" I want to be in Top 50 as the end of year. I'm 68 now and want to be in Top 50. This is my goal."

Q: What’s your feeling about being World No68?

" I wasn't thinking about that before. It's very nice! It was my dream. I want to be a Top 100 player and now I'm 68. Next step is to be in Top 50 as the end of year."

Q: Was it so hard as it seems to be? I mean to climb up from No231(07) to No68?

" Oh... It was good. I won some tournaments. I start play good. I really play good in RG but lost against Safina..."

You had a great US Open this year and many chances to make really far… You lost to Patty Schnyder in two tough sets…
Q: If you have the chance and turn back the clock, what you would change or do it better?

" Oh... no... SHe play really good, She is older, she is in Top 20 and she's more experienced. Maybe next time I will beat her."

Q: What’s your plan for the rest of the year?

" I will play for sure in Sofia, in Tashkent and in Bratislava."

Q: Your fans want to see you play more on Major Tournaments of WTA Tour like Tier I or Tier II events. What you and your coach think about that?

" I want to play in Moscow tis year too. Next year maybe... Now i play very well. Just Moscow for this year and then some relax!"

There are 2 Top 20 players representing Slovakia on WTA Tour. Tell me your opinion about them:
Daniela Hantuchova:
Yes, we talk only in FED Cup. Hantuchova has a lot of experienced. She is very good player. She was my Idol when I was 12. I like her game."
Dominika Cibulkova:
We are both 19... not best friends but... Husarova, I like her. She's sexperienced and funny!"

Q: How can you learn from them, if you think that there are some things to learn from them?

" Hantuchova is really experienced. Cibulkova is a great fighter ans so Husarova. So, I have to ask them..."

This is your second time in Greece. Tell me about your 1st experience in Patras City, when you capture your best ITF title.

" It was very good tournament for me. It was running in my Final match but... I like the city. I like Greece and greek people.

Q: What to expect from you in this tournament?

" I like clay too. I have my chances!"

Q: Why do you choose to play Athens and not in a WTA Tour tournament in Bali?

" First of all, here in Athens i would be seeded player. Also, I like this city...It's really special here! My coach told me to come and play in Athens..."
Old Sep 13th, 2008, 11:23 AM   #524
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

SF: (6)Lourdes Dominguez-Lino (ESP) d. (4)Magdalena Rybarikova (SVK) 64 61

She was 4-1 up
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2008, 01:33 PM   #525
country flag FanHochZwei

ITF tournament in Athens, clay, 100.000 USD

Singles
1st round: (4) Magdalena Rybarikova d. Olivia Sanchez (FRA) 6:2, 6:3
2nd round: (4) Rybarikova d. Stéphanie Foretz (FRA) 6:3, 6:2
1/4final: (4) Rybarikova d. Roberta Vinci (ITA) 6:1, 6:4
1/2final: (6) Lourdes Dominguez Lino (ESP) d. (4) Rybarikova 6:4, 6:1

http://www.vogueathensopen.com