* Magdalena Rybarikova Thread * - Page 33 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 22nd, 2008, 03:19 PM   #481
country flag Saravati

Saravati is a name known to all Saravati is a name known to all Saravati is a name known to all Saravati is a name known to all Saravati is a name known to all Saravati is a name known to all Saravati is a name known to all Saravati is a name known to all Saravati is a name known to all Saravati is a name known to all Saravati is a name known to all
Re: * Magdalena Rybarikova Thread *

Hope Magi win!!!! Good luck!!!!
Saravati is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 23rd, 2008, 09:44 PM   #482
country flag Shepster

Shepster has a reputation beyond repute Shepster has a reputation beyond repute Shepster has a reputation beyond repute Shepster has a reputation beyond repute Shepster has a reputation beyond repute Shepster has a reputation beyond repute Shepster has a reputation beyond repute Shepster has a reputation beyond repute Shepster has a reputation beyond repute Shepster has a reputation beyond repute Shepster has a reputation beyond repute

Court 9 Ladies' Singles - 1st Rnd
M.Niculescu ROU 00 1 6 2
Play Suspended
M.Rybarikova SVK 00 6 3 4

UGH!

Oh well Magda, close it out tomorrow

Learning to love/Liking the look of...
Zakopalova : Lucic : Krajicek : Cetkovska : Cibulkova
Gajdosova : Govortsova : Olaru : Robson : Pliskova
Shepster is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2008, 11:02 PM   #483
country flag daniela86

daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute

Finish her Magda
Bencic~~Voegele~~Jankovic~~Zvonareva~~Karolina and Krystina Pliskova ~~Giorgi
daniela86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2008, 05:22 PM   #484
country flag Shepster

Shepster has a reputation beyond repute Shepster has a reputation beyond repute Shepster has a reputation beyond repute Shepster has a reputation beyond repute Shepster has a reputation beyond repute Shepster has a reputation beyond repute Shepster has a reputation beyond repute Shepster has a reputation beyond repute Shepster has a reputation beyond repute Shepster has a reputation beyond repute Shepster has a reputation beyond repute

Oh you have got to be kidding...

Old Jun 25th, 2008, 12:25 AM   #485
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepster View Post
Oh you have got to be kidding...
I'm sorry to Madga fans. I consider myself a Magda fan too. But Magda was very very unlucky today. Monica Niculescu played four of the most unbelievable perfect games I have ever seen. Words can not sum it up. Magda was able to win only three points and yet she played very well. Almost all the points were of the very highest quality but whatever Magda hit Monica got it back. At the end of the match Magda was absolutely shattered and no one could blame her. It will take a couple of days to get over that but I'm sure when she does she will reflect on the fact that she has played some great tennis on grass over the last week. Today there was nothing she could do. Based on the great form I saw of Magda over the three qualifying matches and the match with Niculescu where Magda contributed greatly to what was a sensational match of the highest order, I see Magda continuing to move rapidly up the rankings for the rest of the year. Next year Magda will win some matches at Wimbledon for sure.
Old Jun 25th, 2008, 08:03 AM   #486
country flag FanHochZwei

FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold
WIM - 1st round loss

On Monday Magda suffered a minor foot injury durig the last set (at 2:1) against Niculescu and on Tuesday she was traeted for 10 min, but the reason for the bad end was on her mental side.
FanHochZwei is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2008, 10:30 AM   #487
country flag FanHochZwei

FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold
ITF tournament in Cuneo (ITA), clay, 100.000 USD

Singles
1st round: Magdalena Rybarikova d. Teodora Mircic (SRB) 6:0, 6:4

Last edited by FanHochZwei : Jul 3rd, 2008 at 05:35 PM.
Old Jul 2nd, 2008, 09:41 AM   #488
country flag CibulkaNa.

CibulkaNa. is a name known to all CibulkaNa. is a name known to all CibulkaNa. is a name known to all CibulkaNa. is a name known to all CibulkaNa. is a name known to all CibulkaNa. is a name known to all CibulkaNa. is a name known to all CibulkaNa. is a name known to all CibulkaNa. is a name known to all CibulkaNa. is a name known to all CibulkaNa. is a name known to all

beautiful girl!

today in Cuneo , COME ON!
CibulkaNa. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2008, 03:27 PM   #489
country flag FanHochZwei

ITF Cuneo, pics from 1st rnd match against Mircic

Old Jul 2nd, 2008, 04:41 PM   #490
country flag Juanes
facebook.com/RCTabak

Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute

well done Magda!!!

feel free to follow: www.instagram.com/tennisbln
Juanes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2008, 05:17 PM   #491
country flag Juanes
facebook.com/RCTabak

Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute

Magda lost 6-7, 1-6 today.....

Old Jul 3rd, 2008, 05:36 PM   #492
country flag FanHochZwei

ITF tournament in Cuneo (ITA), clay, 100.000 USD

Singles
1st round: Magdalena Rybarikova d. Teodora Mircic (SRB) 6:0, 6:4
2nd round: (2) Mariya Koryttseva (UKR) d. Rybarikova 7:6(4), 6:1

Last edited by FanHochZwei : Jul 3rd, 2008 at 10:04 PM.
Old Jul 4th, 2008, 06:04 PM   #493
country flag Juanes
facebook.com/RCTabak

Magda will play WTA tournament in Budapest (Tier III) .... in MD!!! ... best of luck to her!

Old Jul 4th, 2008, 07:06 PM   #494
country flag Shepster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanes View Post
Magda will play WTA tournament in Budapest (Tier III) .... in MD!!! ... best of luck to her!
Oooh, nice Magda, get in that top 100!

Old Jul 5th, 2008, 09:49 PM   #495
country flag FanHochZwei

WTA Budapest

Singles
1st round: Rybarikova d. Viktoriya Kutuzova (UKR) 6:2, 6:1
2nd round: (2) Alizé Cornet (FRA) d. Rybarikova 6:2, 6:2

The tournament is covered from Sport 1 cable channel.

Last edited by FanHochZwei : Jul 9th, 2008 at 03:47 PM.