* Magdalena Rybarikova Thread * - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 15th, 2005, 02:20 PM   #31
country flag Calliope.
Martina&Roger <3

Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolatt
I am here only for magda and to tell you that she saw this page last week and she was very happy that she has already some fans all around the world. I'm telling you that magda could be in top 5 in the future..her talent level is just unbeliveble to me..we'll see how she does today..
Hey thanks for this
Thanks for the pics too

Gooo Magda

Larcher de Brito | Giorgi | Bouchard | Goerges | Stephens

Kirilenko | Sharapova | Kvitova | Pennetta | Garcia | Burnett
Azarenka | Wozniacki | McHale | Keys | Puig | Bencic | Italians
Calliope. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 15th, 2005, 05:24 PM   #32
country flag chocolatt

chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice
magda lost 6:4 6:7 4:6 and she wrote me that it was very tough much and that Pirenkova played really good.. but it dousn't matter she will win next time..
chocolatt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15th, 2005, 05:25 PM   #33
country flag chocolatt

chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice
we will see how they do in double..
Old Nov 15th, 2005, 05:30 PM   #34
country flag Louis Cyphre

Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
magda lost 6:4 6:7 4:6 and she wrote me that it was very tough much and that Pirenkova played really good.. but it dousn't matter she will win next time..
Thats great I know thats not the right place to cheer for Tsvetana but i want to tell you guys that Tsvetana Pironkova is reaaaaly good and this score shows that Magda have great future She loose this match but she won another fan Aide Magda and win the next tournament
And chocolatt tell Magda to go to play 25,000 Itf Tournament in Sofia next year coz I want to see her how she play
Louis Cyphre is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15th, 2005, 06:47 PM   #35
country flag chocolatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avram Bakalina
Thats great I know thats not the right place to cheer for Tsvetana but i want to tell you guys that Tsvetana Pironkova is reaaaaly good and this score shows that Magda have great future She loose this match but she won another fan Aide Magda and win the next tournament
And chocolatt tell Magda to go to play 25,000 Itf Tournament in Sofia next year coz I want to see her how she play

next year there will be no 25 000 in her plan but maybe 250 000?? I'm telling you she will be as good as Vaidisova or Ivanovic next year or year after..her ambitions are to win over Daniela and then Ana and Nicol..and they all are similar types of bodies so its gonna be perfect tennis to WATCH
Old Nov 15th, 2005, 07:22 PM   #36

Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
next year there will be no 25 000 in her plan but maybe 250 000?? I'm telling you she will be as good as Vaidisova or Ivanovic next year or year after..her ambitions are to win over Daniela and then Ana and Nicol..and they all are similar types of bodies so its gonna be perfect tennis to WATCH
I was afraid of that But I hope that I can watch her on the TV BTW what kind of service she had? Like Vaidisova or like Lena D I saw in the stats that she made 6 aces and only 4 DF so it seems that she have good service right? And who is her fave surface? Thanx for the info
Old Nov 15th, 2005, 07:44 PM   #37
country flag chocolatt

Quote:
I was afraid of that But I hope that I can watch her on the TV BTW what kind of service she had? Like Vaidisova or like Lena D I saw in the stats that she made 6 aces and only 4 DF so it seems that she have good service right? And who is her fave surface? Thanx for the info

well look at the stats she had with Brianti a guess 9aces? or 11? iI'm not sure she has perfect servis and forehand these things are on world 1class level..Once I played with her She gave me like 180km/h srvice and I was just like what the.... you know what I mean?well she is tall..But magda is perfect person..I thought the same about Daniela in her age when she was 17 and I told her that once she will be in top5 and she was laughing as well as Magda and you see where is she now..But Daniela changed..and I was very sad about that..wll money chnge people..My opinion is that magda is now playing better then Daniela in her age so we ll see?But no doubt that I cant compare Nicol or Ana with magda yet..But everything takes time right?

Last edited by chocolatt : Nov 15th, 2005 at 07:49 PM.
Old Nov 15th, 2005, 07:51 PM   #38

I wish her good luck I`m wondering how Tsvetana played ... I didnt see her till ... 1 year Can you ask her what was her opinion about Tsveti Pironkova? Coz I think she have place in Top10 one day but as you say "everything takes time"
Old Nov 15th, 2005, 09:06 PM   #39
country flag daniela86

daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks a lot for all these infos chocolatt I'm really glad to see that Magda is very motivated and 9 aces in one match is quite brilliant Although she lost,congrats to her for the great fight against Pironkova I hope we'll see the next Tsveti vs Magda in a Tier1
Btw, Magda and Kurhajcova lost 6-2 7-6(5) against Jurak/Savransky I suppose Magda doesn't have a lot of experience in the dubz yet Better luck at Poitiers!!!
Bencic~~Voegele~~Jankovic~~Zvonareva~~Karolina and Krystina Pliskova ~~Giorgi
daniela86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15th, 2005, 09:13 PM   #40
country flag daniela86

daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute
Anyway Chocolatt, you seem to have met a lot of slovak players so I wondered if you also knew Dominika Cibulkova?Her results in juniors are quite promising and a lot of experts say she will be a great player (as for me I 've never seen her playing but I like her all the same even if I prefer Magda )Is she Magda's friend?I think the slovakian fed cup team will be extremely strong in 2,3 years
Bencic~~Voegele~~Jankovic~~Zvonareva~~Karolina and Krystina Pliskova ~~Giorgi
daniela86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2005, 06:40 AM   #41
country flag chocolatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniela86
Anyway Chocolatt, you seem to have met a lot of slovak players so I wondered if you also knew Dominika Cibulkova?Her results in juniors are quite promising and a lot of experts say she will be a great player (as for me I 've never seen her playing but I like her all the same even if I prefer Magda )Is she Magda's friend?I think the slovakian fed cup team will be extremely strong in 2,3 years
I saw dominika's play first time when I was in wimbledon this year and I saw her in first round Dominika is different player then magda and I know that a lot of people say that dominika is a great talent but I dont think that..My opinion is that when magda meets Dominika in match the result will be 6:3 6:2 for magda..Dominika is like 156cm tall and she has speed from God but no servis no forehand..I think she could be in top 50maybe 30..but between her and magda is a big difference..They are friends also with Juricova she is quite promising too..But Dominika is a great person and she dates Stachovski but you probably know that..The main thing is that Dominika has rich dad so he payes the magazines to make an iterview with her all the time and thats why everybody knows dominika in slovak tennis.. Its like Dominika has quite similar game as Dominik Hrbaty and Magda is like old Karol Kucera you know what I mean?Karol was talented but lazy Dominik is hardworking man but his talent level isnt that big.. but its hard to say now..they re so young..we ll see..maybe I'm wrong..and our Fed cup..yeah we are having the best coach now Mihal(he was coaching Hrbaty,Daniela,Kucera)...if girls will play in 2-3years girls like Gajdosova,Cibulkova,Rybarikova and Hantuchova..uff good bye mother Russia

Last edited by chocolatt : Nov 16th, 2005 at 11:58 AM.
Old Nov 16th, 2005, 04:25 PM   #42
country flag Calliope.
Martina&Roger <3

Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future
Chocolatt, thanks for all the infos!
Sorry that Magda lost but she played well cos Tzveti is a very good player... Next time will be different Cos I'm sure that Magda can do really well, she must be a very talented player, so we will have the chance to see her play on tv soon Let's hope so!
Is she going to play some other tournament this year?

Larcher de Brito | Giorgi | Bouchard | Goerges | Stephens

Kirilenko | Sharapova | Kvitova | Pennetta | Garcia | Burnett
Azarenka | Wozniacki | McHale | Keys | Puig | Bencic | Italians
Calliope. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2005, 05:34 PM   #43
country flag chocolatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartaHingisFan
Chocolatt, thanks for all the infos!
Sorry that Magda lost but she played well cos Tzveti is a very good player... Next time will be different Cos I'm sure that Magda can do really well, she must be a very talented player, so we will have the chance to see her play on tv soon Let's hope so!
Is she going to play some other tournament this year?

yes the last one in Porties 75 000. She has to play something because our point is to get into quali in Australia open..and she has to be about 240..
Old Nov 16th, 2005, 07:26 PM   #44

Quote:
yes the last one in Porties 75 000. She has to play something because our point is to get into quali in Australia open..and she has to be about 240..
I hope she will not face Tsveti again ...
I have a question - why "our point" Are you her coach or something ?
Old Nov 17th, 2005, 08:33 AM   #45
country flag chocolatt

Quote:
I hope she will not face Tsveti again ...
I have a question - why "our point" Are you her coach or something ?
not coach..coach is with her every time everywhere..I'm her boyfriend..her coach is Kurhajec Lubka's father..and he is little bit older then me