WTD's Video Thread - Page 63 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 28th, 2006, 08:18 PM   #931
country flag pistolfred

pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of
Re: WhatTheDeuce's Match Clips (JUST UPDATED)

hi
new clips on my site for us open 1995 with first rounds, 1/2 F seles vs martinez (black & white sorry) and final seles vs graf

pistolfred is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 28th, 2006, 08:24 PM   #932
country flag pistolfred

pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of

i've got the complet match of the us open final 1995, do you want it ?
pistolfred is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28th, 2006, 08:25 PM   #933
country flag WhatTheDeuce
11/11/11

WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistolfred View Post
I own it so its not important to me, but Im sure others would love to see it!
Never come

WhatTheDeuce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28th, 2006, 09:48 PM   #934
country flag LindsayRulz

LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute

Hey WhatTheDeuce!

You have already started to upload the match between Dokic and Davenport at Aussie Open 2001 here : http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=238503

Could you please upload set 2 and 3?
LindsayRulz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28th, 2006, 10:15 PM   #935
11/11/11

WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindsayRulz View Post
Hey WhatTheDeuce!

You have already started to upload the match between Dokic and Davenport at Aussie Open 2001 here : http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=238503

Could you please upload set 2 and 3?
DEATH yeah I'll have it up soon.

Ill try to get on some stuff after work tonight, there's a couple uploads I need to do before that one.
Never come

Old Nov 29th, 2006, 12:15 AM   #936
country flag spencercarlos
Sabatini lover Forever

spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You definetly should man
Seasons in the top ten: Sabatini 10 Conchita 9
Straight Seasons in the top ten: Sabatini 10 Conchita 6
Seasons in the top 5: Sabatini 6 Conchita 5
Straight seasons in the top 5: Sabatini 6 Conchita 4
Tier II and above titles
Sabatini 24 Martinez 17
Record at the Masters
Sabatini has 2 titles 2 Runner up and 3 SF
Martinez has 0 titles, 0 RU, and 0 Sf
Record against the best players
Sabatini 40% Martinez 21%
Head to Head
Sabatini leads 9-6 over Martinez
FWTT Hard 111(111 + ny)Carpet 104(104 + ny)Clay 107(107 + 4) Grass 100(100 ny)
spencercarlos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29th, 2006, 01:17 AM   #937
country flag LindsayRulz

LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatTheDeuce View Post
DEATH yeah I'll have it up soon.

Ill try to get on some stuff after work tonight, there's a couple uploads I need to do before that one.
Oki

Thank you so much again WhatTheDeuce!
Old Dec 3rd, 2006, 12:04 AM   #938
11/11/11

Initial post updated with newest uploads...

Coming next are the rest of Davenport-Dokic AO, and then reuploading Venus vs Sprem Berlin.
Never come

Old Dec 3rd, 2006, 01:37 AM   #939
country flag ktwtennis

ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all

Quote:
hi
new clips on my site for us open 1995 with first rounds, 1/2 F seles vs martinez (black & white sorry) and final seles vs graf

Pistolfred, could you put a link your website on your signature? Thanks!

I am a sinner too!
Jesus answered and said to him[Nicodemus, a Pharisee],"Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again[of the Spirit/above], he cannot see the kingdom of God."--John 3:3

Good works can't save you from hell!! Jesus loves you and wants to be in your heart and mind!!!

I will worship Jesus forever!
ktwtennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2006, 02:22 AM   #940
country flag LindsayRulz

Quote:

Coming next are the rest of Davenport-Dokic AO, and then reuploading Venus vs Sprem Berlin.
Old Dec 3rd, 2006, 03:08 AM   #941
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute

So many great matches/videos. Thanks.
Old Dec 3rd, 2006, 03:13 AM   #942
country flag Cat's Pajamas
A Young Troubadour.

Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

OMFG

I never got to see this match
Old Dec 3rd, 2006, 03:15 AM   #943
11/11/11

I aplogize for the first post being somewhat of a holy mess, but hopefully you guys can still figure it out.. I might try to clean it up a bit soon so that it looks cleaner and easier to navigiate

Does anyone know where I left off in the Dokic-Davenport one? Was it just the first set I had finished in those 2 parts? Those files are no longer on my harddrive so I really dont know.
Never come

Old Dec 3rd, 2006, 03:27 AM   #944
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute

The second part of 1999 Wimbledon Dokic/Hingis has exceeded the download limit.
Old Dec 3rd, 2006, 03:35 AM   #945
11/11/11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty<3 View Post
The second part of 1999 Wimbledon Dokic/Hingis has exceeded the download limit.
I'm pretty sure that means youve personally downloaded too much from Megaupload at the moment. Doesnt have to do with the file, I dont think.
Never come