WTD's Video Thread - Page 54 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 13th, 2006, 07:23 PM   #796
country flag WhatTheDeuce

WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASAP
If you need any serial, give me the name of the program and I'll search for you.
Thanks for all the videos
Oh, cool. If you could get me the serial for ImTOO DVD Ripper that would be awesome
Never come

WhatTheDeuce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 13th, 2006, 08:53 PM   #797

WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute
Bump
Never come

Old Jan 13th, 2006, 09:32 PM   #798
country flag -VSR-

-VSR- has a reputation beyond repute -VSR- has a reputation beyond repute -VSR- has a reputation beyond repute -VSR- has a reputation beyond repute -VSR- has a reputation beyond repute -VSR- has a reputation beyond repute -VSR- has a reputation beyond repute -VSR- has a reputation beyond repute -VSR- has a reputation beyond repute -VSR- has a reputation beyond repute -VSR- has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbeat
thx!!

omg how thin serena was there...
That is exactly what I was thinking!
-VSR- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2006, 03:18 PM   #799
country flag Meteor Shower

Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatTheDeuce
Oh, cool. If you could get me the serial for ImTOO DVD Ripper that would be awesome
PM me the program's version(1.0.15/..) and your email, I think I have cracks.

******** Survivor
Meteor Shower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2006, 01:46 PM   #800
country flag -jenks-

-jenks- has a reputation beyond repute -jenks- has a reputation beyond repute -jenks- has a reputation beyond repute -jenks- has a reputation beyond repute -jenks- has a reputation beyond repute -jenks- has a reputation beyond repute -jenks- has a reputation beyond repute -jenks- has a reputation beyond repute -jenks- has a reputation beyond repute -jenks- has a reputation beyond repute -jenks- has a reputation beyond repute
bump
-jenks- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2006, 02:59 PM   #801
country flag _Cell-chuk

_Cell-chuk is a splendid one to behold _Cell-chuk is a splendid one to behold _Cell-chuk is a splendid one to behold _Cell-chuk is a splendid one to behold _Cell-chuk is a splendid one to behold _Cell-chuk is a splendid one to behold _Cell-chuk is a splendid one to behold _Cell-chuk is a splendid one to behold _Cell-chuk is a splendid one to behold _Cell-chuk is a splendid one to behold _Cell-chuk is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatTheDeuce
Where are all the Mauresmo/Dokic fans?
WhatTheDeuce thank you for the wonderful momo/jelena match. You were going to put the second set of Hingis/Dokic wimb99, weren't you? Have you already done it or did I miss it?
_Cell-chuk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2006, 10:51 PM   #802

title
Never come

Old Jan 15th, 2006, 10:54 PM   #803

Just so everyone knows, I got a full working program (thanks to ASAP ) and I created a folder on the tennisvidz server thanks to vswfan . no more megaupload.
Never come

Old Jan 16th, 2006, 07:50 AM   #804
country flag AyumiMorita

AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of
does anyone have coverage of Dokic's matches in Australia 2006?
Doubles: 2007 - $50,000 Gifu (w/ Ai Sugiyama); $50,000 Fukuoka (w/ A. Yonemura)
"My dream is to become a top ten player."
AyumiMorita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2006, 10:22 PM   #805
country flag KoOlMaNsEaN
Team WTAworld

KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute
whens dokic-cappy coming

Ana Ivanovic, Serena Williams, Eugenie Bouchard

KoOlMaNsEaN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2006, 02:50 AM   #806

Bump.
Never come

Old Jan 28th, 2006, 08:30 AM   #807
country flag Cankarlo

Cankarlo is a name known to all Cankarlo is a name known to all Cankarlo is a name known to all Cankarlo is a name known to all Cankarlo is a name known to all Cankarlo is a name known to all Cankarlo is a name known to all Cankarlo is a name known to all Cankarlo is a name known to all Cankarlo is a name known to all Cankarlo is a name known to all
Yes,We are waiting Dokic-Capriati. But please not from megaupload. It is not working for any countries. My country is in this list too. 'Cause of that I couldn't watch the point between Dokic-Capriati which you upload. So I am so unhappy Hope you can find a way to solve this problem
Cankarlo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2006, 08:48 AM   #808

When I post videos in here, barely anyone seems to reply anymore. I think the collection is good already anyway.
Never come

Old Feb 6th, 2006, 02:42 AM   #809

All 3 new videos added to post 1.
Old Mar 10th, 2006, 04:36 PM   #810
country flag antonia412

antonia412 is a splendid one to behold antonia412 is a splendid one to behold antonia412 is a splendid one to behold antonia412 is a splendid one to behold antonia412 is a splendid one to behold antonia412 is a splendid one to behold antonia412 is a splendid one to behold antonia412 is a splendid one to behold antonia412 is a splendid one to behold antonia412 is a splendid one to behold antonia412 is a splendid one to behold
Hingis vs. Kournikova AO 98 (Part 3: First half of third set)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K7QQM0RG

Hingis vs. Kournikova AO 98 (Part 4: Second half of third set)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R5QE2EAG

Hingis vs. Kournikova Chase 00 (Part 1: First set until 4-3)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VM6TCBTI

Pierce vs. Hingis RG 00 (Part 1: First set from 3-2)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YWTQ7UH8

----------------------------------------
That four videos have been deleted
Please re-upload them
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
antonia412 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote