Which player has the most beautiful breasts? - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Which player has the most beautiful breasts?

Serena Williams 114 17.01%
Jelena Dokic 144 21.49%
Iroda Tulyaganova 63 9.40%
Sania Mirza 37 5.52%
Elena Dementieva 44 6.57%
Anastasia Myskina 38 5.67%
Gisela Dulko 26 3.88%
Maria Kirilenko 81 12.09%
Kim Clijsters 37 5.52%
Other... 86 12.84%
Voters: 670. You may not vote on this poll

Old Jul 30th, 2006, 04:48 PM   #121
country flag golo

golo is just really nice golo is just really nice golo is just really nice golo is just really nice golo is just really nice golo is just really nice golo is just really nice golo is just really nice golo is just really nice golo is just really nice golo is just really nice
not sure
golo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 30th, 2006, 04:50 PM   #122
country flag squig2k

squig2k is a splendid one to behold squig2k is a splendid one to behold squig2k is a splendid one to behold squig2k is a splendid one to behold squig2k is a splendid one to behold squig2k is a splendid one to behold squig2k is a splendid one to behold squig2k is a splendid one to behold squig2k is a splendid one to behold squig2k is a splendid one to behold squig2k is a splendid one to behold
Jelena!
squig2k is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2006, 04:54 PM   #123
country flag BUBI
chaky yo booty

BUBI has a reputation beyond repute BUBI has a reputation beyond repute BUBI has a reputation beyond repute BUBI has a reputation beyond repute BUBI has a reputation beyond repute BUBI has a reputation beyond repute BUBI has a reputation beyond repute BUBI has a reputation beyond repute BUBI has a reputation beyond repute BUBI has a reputation beyond repute BUBI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by golo
not sure
Need more pics?

BUBI is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2006, 05:12 PM   #124
country flag die_wahrheit

die_wahrheit is a splendid one to behold die_wahrheit is a splendid one to behold die_wahrheit is a splendid one to behold die_wahrheit is a splendid one to behold die_wahrheit is a splendid one to behold die_wahrheit is a splendid one to behold die_wahrheit is a splendid one to behold die_wahrheit is a splendid one to behold die_wahrheit is a splendid one to behold die_wahrheit is a splendid one to behold die_wahrheit is a splendid one to behold
Dokic should be no 1 easily, she is well equipped.

Williams 2 ...

Paszek... great junior player from Austria

I never saw Iroda Tulyaganova, but she seems to be a pretty girl.

Sania Mirza needs to be mentioned
die_wahrheit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2006, 05:14 PM   #125
country flag Marcus Jordan

Marcus Jordan has much to be proud of Marcus Jordan has much to be proud of Marcus Jordan has much to be proud of Marcus Jordan has much to be proud of Marcus Jordan has much to be proud of Marcus Jordan has much to be proud of Marcus Jordan has much to be proud of Marcus Jordan has much to be proud of Marcus Jordan has much to be proud of Marcus Jordan has much to be proud of Marcus Jordan has much to be proud of

Martina Wins Again!
Old Jul 30th, 2006, 05:30 PM   #126
country flag denisgiann

denisgiann is a name known to all denisgiann is a name known to all denisgiann is a name known to all denisgiann is a name known to all denisgiann is a name known to all denisgiann is a name known to all denisgiann is a name known to all denisgiann is a name known to all denisgiann is a name known to all denisgiann is a name known to all denisgiann is a name known to all
Dokic baby and Let the boobslapping begins
denisgiann is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2006, 05:45 PM   #127
country flag greenfunkTHREE.

greenfunkTHREE. has a brilliant future greenfunkTHREE. has a brilliant future greenfunkTHREE. has a brilliant future greenfunkTHREE. has a brilliant future greenfunkTHREE. has a brilliant future greenfunkTHREE. has a brilliant future greenfunkTHREE. has a brilliant future greenfunkTHREE. has a brilliant future greenfunkTHREE. has a brilliant future greenfunkTHREE. has a brilliant future greenfunkTHREE. has a brilliant future
I voted myskina cos i'm bias and cos of the horsey! and dani hantuchova. I like small breasts!

Anastasia Myskina my NO.1 favourite.
Daniela Hantuchova super eyecandy!
Emilie Loit heartbreaker.
Alize Cornet she's just 15!
Elena Dementieva pretty!
Amelie Mauresmo idol!
Svetlana Kuznetsova so fuckable! ps. She was never ugly!!

All the best to:
Nathalie Dechy, Caroline Wozniacki, Justine Henin-Hardenne,
Maria Sharapova, Ana Ivanovic, Maria Kirilenko,
Marion Bartoli, Aravane Rezai, Dinara Safina,
Victoria Azarenka, Olga Poutchkova
and all the other pretty players!

I like these players because they are HAWT HAWT HAWT!

Clémence Poésy
greenfunkTHREE. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2006, 06:25 PM   #128
country flag mashamaniac

mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold
selecting amongst these very sexy and nice girl on the tour is very tough duty but here are my top ten picks for these question:
1.kim
2.kirilenko
3.masha
4.dokic
5.anna k
6.serena
7.elena dem
8.hingis
9.jennifer capriati
10.pierce

is a very very fair choise!no?

Official Bookkeeper of the Maria Mafia
Cheering Tennis Sweeties:

Wozniacki ** Azarenka ** Vaidisova ** Cornet ** Cirstea ** Golovin
mashamaniac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2006, 06:26 PM   #129
country flag burt

burt is infamous around these parts burt is infamous around these parts burt is infamous around these parts burt is infamous around these parts burt is infamous around these parts burt is infamous around these parts burt is infamous around these parts burt is infamous around these parts burt is infamous around these parts burt is infamous around these parts burt is infamous around these parts
maria sharapova has breasts just like a princess do
burt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2006, 06:55 PM   #130
country flag Marcus Jordan

Marcus Jordan has much to be proud of Marcus Jordan has much to be proud of Marcus Jordan has much to be proud of Marcus Jordan has much to be proud of Marcus Jordan has much to be proud of Marcus Jordan has much to be proud of Marcus Jordan has much to be proud of Marcus Jordan has much to be proud of Marcus Jordan has much to be proud of Marcus Jordan has much to be proud of Marcus Jordan has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by burt
maria sharapova has breasts just like a princess do
true....most royal family people are dull, and lack exotic hotness
Old Oct 17th, 2006, 02:13 PM   #131
country flag BUBI
chaky yo booty

BUBI has a reputation beyond repute BUBI has a reputation beyond repute BUBI has a reputation beyond repute BUBI has a reputation beyond repute BUBI has a reputation beyond repute BUBI has a reputation beyond repute BUBI has a reputation beyond repute BUBI has a reputation beyond repute BUBI has a reputation beyond repute BUBI has a reputation beyond repute BUBI has a reputation beyond repute
Emmanuelle Gagliardi ranks high on my list...
Old Oct 17th, 2006, 02:23 PM   #132
country flag Ilikebigboobies

Ilikebigboobies has a reputation beyond repute Ilikebigboobies has a reputation beyond repute Ilikebigboobies has a reputation beyond repute Ilikebigboobies has a reputation beyond repute Ilikebigboobies has a reputation beyond repute Ilikebigboobies has a reputation beyond repute Ilikebigboobies has a reputation beyond repute Ilikebigboobies has a reputation beyond repute Ilikebigboobies has a reputation beyond repute Ilikebigboobies has a reputation beyond repute Ilikebigboobies has a reputation beyond repute
Pictures???

Gisela Dulko. Forever.

Also I like Rena.
Proud hater of Sharapova.
Ilikebigboobies is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2006, 02:24 PM   #133
country flag fifteenlove

fifteenlove is a splendid one to behold fifteenlove is a splendid one to behold fifteenlove is a splendid one to behold fifteenlove is a splendid one to behold fifteenlove is a splendid one to behold fifteenlove is a splendid one to behold fifteenlove is a splendid one to behold fifteenlove is a splendid one to behold fifteenlove is a splendid one to behold fifteenlove is a splendid one to behold fifteenlove is a splendid one to behold
Dokic, duh!
fifteenlove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2006, 02:27 PM   #134
country flag Brett.
Rest In Peace, Elena

Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute
Dokic got a ugliest boobs
Old Oct 17th, 2006, 02:32 PM   #135
country flag BUBI
chaky yo booty

Quote:
Originally Posted by SofeeahArvidson
Pictures???
She's playing on eurosport... now 4-6 4-4
I can't take my eyes of them She's way hotter than Makiri