So, who are you going to cheer for on Thursday? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: I will cheer for...

Ana 12 70.59%
Jelena 5 29.41%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old Oct 18th, 2005, 09:15 PM   #1
country flag Joana

Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute
So, who are you going to cheer for on Thursday?

Vote
Joana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 18th, 2005, 09:51 PM   #2
country flag Fidello

Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future
I voted for Ana. I’m grateful you didn’t put some lame 3-rd option. Who did you voted for, Joana?
Fidello is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2005, 09:56 PM   #3
country flag Joana

Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute
Tough decision, but I voted for Ana. I think she needs points more now. Of course, if Jelena wins I'd be nothing but happy too.

I thought about the 3rd option but then I guess the majority would vote that, so no.
Joana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2005, 09:58 PM   #4
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute
Ana all the way!
Derek. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2005, 10:16 PM   #5
country flag ivanovic

ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of
....but I like them both - I'm so happy the both won Ana will win 64 41 JJ ret.
ivanovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2005, 11:18 PM   #6
country flag Oneofakind0490

Oneofakind0490 has a reputation beyond repute Oneofakind0490 has a reputation beyond repute Oneofakind0490 has a reputation beyond repute Oneofakind0490 has a reputation beyond repute Oneofakind0490 has a reputation beyond repute Oneofakind0490 has a reputation beyond repute Oneofakind0490 has a reputation beyond repute Oneofakind0490 has a reputation beyond repute Oneofakind0490 has a reputation beyond repute Oneofakind0490 has a reputation beyond repute Oneofakind0490 has a reputation beyond repute
Jelena Im not much of a fan on Ivanovic. Serena#1 me and you will get the correct choice of her winning

+Serena Williams+Mary Pierce+Christina McHale+
Oneofakind0490 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2005, 01:32 AM   #7
country flag ivanovic

ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by bokash
Cant vote. Whoever i vote i will feel like i traitor to the other
OMG I feel the same but I voted for Anci - I think if JJ starts to loose she'll pull out like she did against Jelena Dokic
ivanovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2005, 03:53 AM   #8
country flag gillibean

gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold
Go Ana
Old Oct 19th, 2005, 05:51 AM   #9
country flag Ana&Jelena Fan

Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of
I still remember FED cup and I vote for Jeca.

Jelena Jankovic

Vojislava Lukic

Good luck to: Davenport, Srebotnik, Kirilenko, Kostanic, Mirza and Serbian DC squad (Djokovic, Tipsarevic, Zimonjic, Bozoljac, Pashanski and Troicki)
Ana&Jelena Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2005, 08:50 AM   #10
country flag ©@®eLess

©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute
i think Ana in straight, but this time for some reason i want Jela to win-however Ana is much stronger and she'll come as a winner

Jankovic suffers from severe Chinese syndrome! Only God can help her!
©@®eLess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2005, 09:26 AM   #11
country flag daniela86

daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duleml
i think Ana in straight, but this time for some reason i want Jela to win-however Ana is much stronger and she'll come as a winner
I agree with ya, I also think that Ana will win but I'll cheer for Jelena this time .
Bencic~~Voegele~~Jankovic~~Zvonareva~~Karolina and Krystina Pliskova ~~Giorgi
daniela86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2005, 03:00 PM   #12
country flag tatianaishott22

tatianaishott22 is a name known to all tatianaishott22 is a name known to all tatianaishott22 is a name known to all tatianaishott22 is a name known to all tatianaishott22 is a name known to all tatianaishott22 is a name known to all tatianaishott22 is a name known to all tatianaishott22 is a name known to all tatianaishott22 is a name known to all tatianaishott22 is a name known to all tatianaishott22 is a name known to all
ANA ANA ANA ANA , she's gonna win 6-3, 6-4...

Maria Sharapova

PLEASE Davenport retire she's really boring to watch
tatianaishott22 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2005, 05:11 PM   #13
country flag Steffy6094

Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold
Ana for ever
Old Oct 21st, 2005, 05:56 AM   #14
country flag gillibean

gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold
yippee ana