Long awaited - Ana v Jelena! Finally! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 18th, 2005, 09:15 PM   #1
Sash1

Sash1 is a name known to all Sash1 is a name known to all Sash1 is a name known to all Sash1 is a name known to all Sash1 is a name known to all Sash1 is a name known to all Sash1 is a name known to all Sash1 is a name known to all Sash1 is a name known to all Sash1 is a name known to all Sash1 is a name known to all
Long awaited - Ana v Jelena! Finally!

So our girls are not playing the best tennis of their careers, but here they are finally meeting up... something we all wanted for ages now!

Will this renew the war between fans, will the winner be hyped as the best Serbian (ever) etc...

I can decide who I want to win, it is too hard... been following Jelana since she won Junior AO and Ana since she was 14 yo and played RG quartefinals!!!

Gosh, too hard... can't imagine what was it like for Richard Williams when W & S played each other for the first time...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 18th, 2005, 09:17 PM   #2
country flag Joana

Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute
I'm ecstatic about this!
Please God let this match be shown on Eurosport 1 (not 2!!! not 2!!!). Please! Please! Please! Please!
Joana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2005, 01:30 AM   #3
country flag ivanovic

ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of
A serb in QF's of a Tier one is what counts - but JJ has reached three finals this year and has not and I think could win her semi finals and the final - she's more mentally tougher then JJ.
ivanovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2005, 08:55 AM   #4
country flag Ana&Jelena Fan

Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of
I saw Ana first on RTS vs Venus. That was in 2nd round in Zurich. Maybe RTS can show second round`s match from Zurich tomorrow again?

I hope this will be only first match and that they will facing at some great finals. This will be great fight, allthough they didn`t play one against other rivality is big and I`m not sure if they are friends. They didn`t play doubles together, I didn`t even see them together at any picture and I`m sure that someone will take their photo at some GS where they both were. This fact promises great fight with a lot of emotions. Bookmakers told that Jeca has bigger chances. 1,6 for Jeca and 2,1 for Ana.

I can`t wait.

Jelena Jankovic

Vojislava Lukic

Good luck to: Davenport, Srebotnik, Kirilenko, Kostanic, Mirza and Serbian DC squad (Djokovic, Tipsarevic, Zimonjic, Bozoljac, Pashanski and Troicki)
Ana&Jelena Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote