Yaroslava Shvedova - Page 329 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 30th, 2012, 03:00 PM   #4921
country flag jetglo

jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Yaroslava Shvedova

^ Someone always has to come along and spoil it
jetglo is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 30th, 2012, 05:33 PM   #4922
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetglo View Post
^ Someone always has to come along and spoil it
And that someone always seems to be me

A month until the new season!!! Can't wait
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 07:43 PM   #4923
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Muguruza Pavlyuchenkova Halep Bencic Shvedova Lottner
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 09:06 PM   #4924
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future

^ Yeah Bitches!!!!

Hopefully won't win that award again. MIPOTY for when she hopefully reaches top 10 next year (possible, and we can hope)
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 09:18 PM   #4925
country flag nazzac

Hisagi, did you make that Barthel fan club by any chance?

We should make one for Super Slava!!
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 09:33 PM   #4926
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazzac View Post
Hisagi, did you make that Barthel fan club by any chance?

We should make one for Super Slava!!
Yes. I made it today because Mona doesn't have a twitter account.
Do you want me to make one for Slava? I'm not sure if she needs one to be honest since her activety on twitter seems good.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Muguruza Pavlyuchenkova Halep Bencic Shvedova Lottner
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 09:41 PM   #4927
country flag nazzac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisagi. View Post
Yes. I made it today because Mona doesn't have a twitter account.
Do you want me to make one for Slava? I'm not sure if she needs one to be honest since her activety on twitter seems good.
True. Slava's activity is pretty good on social networking sites If you want to make one, then go ahead, but you don't have to

I would make one, but the thing is with me, is that i'd forget about it after a while

Plus, it's only a matter of time before Slava gets a subforum on here, so that can be a fan club
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 09:48 PM   #4928
country flag nazzac

I'm excited for the new season. Especially my favourites, as they've all got big seasons ahead of them

Tsonga- Will be interesting to see if he can get back to form, as this could be his last year as an outside slam contender. I don't think he'll decline next year, but i see the possibility of him doing so.

Del Potro- Showed signs of getting back to his best towards the end of 2012. Could win a slam in 2013, or at least be up there. It should be an interesting season for JMDP. I'm thinking he'll have a great one

Shvedova- This is a big season for Slava. Injuries out of the way, and she's come back to a good level. An outside contender for a top 10 spot at some point next year, but Should be aiming for top 20 finish at least.

Nishikori- Now's the time Kei. Time to have a consistent season, injury free, and try break top 10. Will be interesting to see if he can do it, as he's definately got the game to.

But in a way, i don't want Slava's season to start. It's been nice not having heart attacks every other day when she plays . It seems like the only way she knows how to lose is in a heatbreaking way. If she reaches top 10, then maybe the choking won't be as bad on us fans, as she would have reached her potential.
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 09:52 PM   #4929
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazzac View Post
True. Slava's activity is pretty good on social networking sites If you want to make one, then go ahead, but you don't have to
Which means she really cares about her fans. She is close to them. So yeah, I don't think she needs a club since she is always in touch with her fans on FB/Twitter which is great to see.

Quote:
Plus, it's only a matter of time before Slava gets a subforum on here, so that can be a fan club
Yup. It's only a matter of time. Next year, she will get her own subform hopefully.

Old Nov 30th, 2012, 09:57 PM   #4930
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

What do I want/expect form Slava next year? Well, I want her to end 2013 in the top 15. I'm not asking for much I think.

Old Nov 30th, 2012, 10:15 PM   #4931
country flag nazzac

Quote:
Which means she really cares about her fans. She is close to them. So yeah, I don't think she needs a club since she is always in touch with her fans on FB/Twitter which is great to see.

Yup. It's only a matter of time. Next year, she will get her own subform hopefully.
Yeah. I haven't met her personally (even though i hope to), but from what i've heard, she's good with the fans who meet her, plus you've got her activity on Facebook/Twitter. Wish she'd stop giving us heart attacks

And yeah, i reckon when she reaches top 20 (which surely she will) she'll get a subforum.
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 10:17 PM   #4932
country flag nazzac

Quote:
What do I want/expect form Slava next year? Well, I want her to end 2013 in the top 15. I'm not asking for much I think.
With no points to defend until Clay season, and not that much to defend towards the end of the season, i can definately see it.

Minimum: Top 20 finish
Good: Top 15 finish
Great: Top 10 finish

Thats how i see it
Old Dec 1st, 2012, 01:25 AM   #4933
country flag jetglo

jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute

Since she won comeback player, here's a reminder of what she came back from.

(and that's the only reason for posting this particular pic)

Old Dec 1st, 2012, 01:33 AM   #4934
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

That pic was taken in 2008 I think. In 2009 she changed her racket to head. She also has done a surgery before the last one in 2008 after Doha.

Old Dec 1st, 2012, 01:43 AM   #4935
country flag jetglo

I noticed the racquet.... so that was the comeback before the latest comeback, both from left knee surgeries...

I hope she doesn't injure that one again
Closed Thread