Yaroslava Shvedova - Page 328 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 26th, 2012, 08:51 AM   #4906
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Yaroslava Shvedova

Yassssssssss.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 26th, 2012, 06:53 PM   #4907
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

She was 18 years old in this pic. TeenSlava. I like her hairstyle.

Old Nov 26th, 2012, 07:12 PM   #4908
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future

She looked like a great athlete, even then.

Possibly the best athlete in the womens tour. If not, then she's up there.

BTW, she looks better this year than she ever has imo Seems to be one of those who has gotten better looking with age
Old Nov 26th, 2012, 07:16 PM   #4909
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future

On another note. People are complaining that Slava won comeback player of the year, saying that other people deserved it more.

I think people forget that Slava had knee surgery last year, which is a serious thing. She didn't fall into obscurity entirely on bad form. She got injured
Old Nov 26th, 2012, 08:37 PM   #4910
country flag nazzac

I think we need some photo's to sum up Slava's 2012 season

The tears of Joy at Roland Garros

Slava defeats Li Na to reach the RG Quarter Finals

Slava wins the Golden set against Errani at Wimbledon

Slava reaches the 2nd week at Wimbledon before losing to Serena

Slava represents Kazakhstan at the 2012 Olympics

Post some more pics to sumarise her year
Old Nov 26th, 2012, 10:03 PM   #4911
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

The 1st pic is by far my fav pic of Slava. I just want to hug her at that moment.

Old Nov 27th, 2012, 03:51 AM   #4912
country flag jetglo

jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute

She really deserved the comeback player of the year award after some great performances this season, including some she didn't quite win,
but I sincerely hope she's never in the position to win an award like that again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazzac View Post
- She's a class act. Respectful to opponents, and good to her fans.
- She brings a good game (She can be offensive and defensive). So i don't see how that can be hated
- She's got a great on court attitude (Never goes racket smashing, and never moans like Murray)
- She's got a nice personality off court
- She's good looking (lets face it. Men will dislike players because of looks)
I agree, I liked her virtually the first time I saw her play. I see and like those same qualities in Sabine as well, so becoming a Slava fan was very easy.
The haters here aren't worth wasting energy on, in the real world I'm sure there's virtually no tennis fans that dislike her.

I'm hoping she has an even better season in 2013, and maybe can end up between 10 and 20, ranking wise.
There's so many players with the potential to be there though, it'll be interesting to see how it all turns out.
jetglo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 27th, 2012, 07:14 AM   #4913
country flag nazzac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisagi. View Post
The 1st pic is by far my fav pic of Slava. I just want to hug her at that moment.
Same.
Old Nov 27th, 2012, 07:19 AM   #4914
country flag nazzac

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetglo View Post
She really deserved the comeback player of the year award after some great performances this season, including some she didn't quite win,
but I sincerely hope she's never in the position to win an award like that again!

I agree, I liked her virtually the first time I saw her play. I see and like those same qualities in Sabine as well, so becoming a Slava fan was very easy.
The haters here aren't worth wasting energy on, in the real world I'm sure there's virtually no tennis fans that dislike her.

I'm hoping she has an even better season in 2013, and maybe can end up between 10 and 20, ranking wise.
There's so many players with the potential to be there though, it'll be interesting to see how it all turns out.
Yeah, she's easy to like. (Although hard to support with all the choking. Ask Hisagi )

She can have a good 2013 season, definately. She needs to hit the ball straight away and get some good results in Australia, because she has no points to defend there. This is a big chance for her to reach top 20 and get some confidence built in time for the Clay swing and Grass swing where she'll have points to defend. Due to her poor hardcourt performances, she doesn't have that much points to defend there either, so she can pick some points up there.

So, it's all there for her to reach top 20, maybe even top 10. She just needs to sort her head out, and grab ahold of that chance
Old Nov 28th, 2012, 10:04 AM   #4915
country flag Petkovic

Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisagi. View Post
She was 18 years old in this pic. TeenSlava. I like her hairstyle.

Aww pretty face and cute haircut! I think she looked her best at RG 2010.

So happy she won the comeback player of the year award. Well deserved. Hopefully she'll have a good Aussie season.
She's got absolutely nothing to lose, so the pressure can't be too high.
Auckland is a nice tourney to start off the season! Only one month left.
Old Nov 28th, 2012, 12:10 PM   #4916
country flag nazzac

Always seems to look her best at RG
Old Nov 28th, 2012, 01:52 PM   #4917
country flag nazzac

I think i saw someone else who dislikes her

I have a little theory as to why (if they do). I don't think it's anything to do with her as a player, person or her game. I think it's to do with the hype she generated after Roland Garros & Wimbledon. Lets face it, we (and others) did hype her up after Wimbledon, and some people may not have seen or believed the hype. Those people don't think she is/will be as good as many (like me) think she is/will be. Therefore they end up rooting against her because they want to be right.

I don't think thats a suficient reason to dislike her. I don't believe this hype that Robson is getting, but i don't dislike her because of it.
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 12:22 PM   #4918
country flag nazzac

From her Facebook page

Old Nov 30th, 2012, 02:14 PM   #4919
country flag jetglo

jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute

Mmm, homemade Hummus.......

Is there anything she can't do?
jetglo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 02:40 PM   #4920
country flag nazzac

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetglo View Post

Is there anything she can't do?
Close out close matches