Yaroslava Shvedova - Page 320 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 16th, 2012, 01:06 PM   #4786
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Yaroslava Shvedova

Anytime.
Advertisement

Old Oct 16th, 2012, 02:58 PM   #4787
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petkovic View Post
True! But her eyes really sparkled when she hit the balls in the audience which made it extra cute

Will she play her 2nd match tomorrow or thursday?
Her eyes are gorgeous, especially when she smiles.

Hope she plays well against Kirilenko. Kiri is tough these days, so I hope she's ready for a battle.
HowardH is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 03:05 PM   #4788
country flag Petkovic

Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post

Hope she plays well against Kirilenko. Kiri is tough these days, so I hope she's ready for a battle.
True.

Yeah Makiri has really improved- it will surely be more competitive than today's match but I really hope Slava will enter this match with the same attitude that she had today. In that case, she has a really good chance of winning it.

Now see Vesnina appearing in GOAT mode tomorrow and beating Kiri in two sets
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 03:21 PM   #4789
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future

I was following the scoreboard at College.

Well done Slava!! Nice to see her win fairly comfortabely after the disapointing last few months.

Did She play well or was Pavs really crap?
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 04:02 PM   #4790
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post

She gorgeous full stop

I will have to try to catch some photo's later on
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 04:11 PM   #4791
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Did She play well or was Pavs really crap?
Both. She played well but not great. She didn't need to since Nastya was awful.
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 04:12 PM   #4792
country flag nazzac

Based on todays performance, how do you reckon she would fair against Kiri? (if they meet in the next round)
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 04:22 PM   #4793
Setsuna.

Her form today is enough to beat Kiri imo but Kiri is still the clear fav to win.
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 04:33 PM   #4794
country flag nazzac

Alright cheers

I don't see why she can't win. I mean she does well against higher ranked players generally speaking. If Slava turns up and plays well then she should win really.

I'm glad she was able to win comfortabley, and not screw it up. Hopefully she can win her next match, and continue to push for a top 20 place.

This is Slava's last tournament of the season. Lets end a good season in style eh
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 04:50 PM   #4795
country flag nazzac

Autograph session. Wish i was there
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 10:14 PM   #4796
Setsuna.

Old Oct 16th, 2012, 10:15 PM   #4797
Setsuna.

Old Oct 16th, 2012, 10:16 PM   #4798
Setsuna.

Old Oct 16th, 2012, 10:16 PM   #4799
Setsuna.

Old Oct 16th, 2012, 10:16 PM   #4800
Setsuna.