Yaroslava Shvedova - Page 319 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 16th, 2012, 12:48 PM   #4771
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Yaroslava Shvedova

Slava's beginning to lose the rhythm now. It probably won't cost her the first set, but in the second I expect a fight.

On second thoughts possibly Nastya is playing too badly to take advantage even if Slava drops her level.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 16th, 2012, 12:54 PM   #4772
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Takes the first set. Poor Nastya could barely play in that set. But who knows what will happen now? Does Slava have to win in straight sets? Very unpredictable these two.
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 01:07 PM   #4773
country flag Petkovic

Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold

Slava is playing well now, she looks fierce and determined. Not expecting a choke this time.
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 01:12 PM   #4774
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

If she holds now, it will be over for sure.
Forever Chakvetadze
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 01:16 PM   #4775
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

3-1. Broken.
Forever Chakvetadze
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 01:16 PM   #4776
Setsuna.

Slava's dad is there.
Forever Chakvetadze
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 01:26 PM   #4777
country flag Petkovic

Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanda. View Post
Slava's dad is there.
if it's the guy in the london 12 tee than she surely got her moms looks
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 01:36 PM   #4778
country flag HowardH

Well Slava wins, but Nastya played awful tennis. Nastya . Good luck to Slava in the next round.
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 01:39 PM   #4779
country flag Petkovic

Woohooo Slava! Good match overall, but with very little resistence by Nastya. Only in the game where Slava got broken we saw a glimpse of her ability. Happy for Slava, she looked cute in the end
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 01:40 PM   #4780
Setsuna.

Happy with Slava today. Hope she plays better next round. She will need her best tennis vs Kirilenko.
Forever Chakvetadze
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 01:45 PM   #4781
Setsuna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petkovic View Post
Happy for Slava, she looked cute in the end
She always looks awesome with her RG outfits.
Forever Chakvetadze
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 01:48 PM   #4782
Setsuna.

Hope we get some pics of the match.
Forever Chakvetadze
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 01:50 PM   #4783
country flag Petkovic

Quote:
She always looks awesome with her RG outfits.
True! But her eyes really sparkled when she hit the balls in the audience which made it extra cute

Will she play her 2nd match tomorrow or thursday?
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 01:57 PM   #4784
Setsuna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petkovic View Post
True! But her eyes really sparkled when she hit the balls in the audience which made it extra cute

Will she play her 2nd match tomorrow or thursday?
Thursday. Kirilenko isn't playing today.
Forever Chakvetadze
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 01:59 PM   #4785
country flag Petkovic

Quote:
Thursday. Kirilenko isn't playing today.
thanks