Yaroslava Shvedova - Page 313 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 12:50 PM   #4681
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future
Re: Yaroslava Shvedova

Doubles match has started, and it's a good start 3-1 up the first set

Supporter of the 2 best smiles on tour
nazzac is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 12:57 PM   #4682
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

^^ Great post nazzac. I wish Slava pulls off a Tipsarevic. Janko had so much potential and was a massive choker too. He underachieved big time before 2011 but he finally found his way to the top in 2011 and fulfilled his potential. Hope one day Slava will find her way too.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Pavly Halep
Slava Shvedova Belinda Bencic Genie Bouchard Garbine Muguruza Annika Beck
Bojana Jovanovski Ons Jabeur Sabine Lisicki Petra Martic Aravane Razai Stefanie Voegele
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 01:07 PM   #4683
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future

Thanks

There is still time for her to turn it around, and i really hope she does. She's 25, so next year will be her 'Prime year'. Hopefully she can build confidence and get her RG and Wimbledon form back at least. I'd say she's got around 3 years to reach her potential, which is plenty of time given her current position.

Damn, they got broken back. Hope it wasn't Slava serving there. One of them has served 2 love service games, while the other has been broken. Hard tell which one it is because Slava is the bigger server, but not consistent, while Vania doesn't have a big serve but is more consistent.

Come on Team Smile

Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 01:31 PM   #4684
country flag nazzac

They lost the first set on a tiebreak. Served for the set at 6-5. Again, i hope it wasn't Slava who screwed up. It was the same server who got broken twice in that set, while the other served every service game to love.

Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 01:44 PM   #4685
country flag nazzac

break down in the 2nd now. Hopefully they can force a super tie-breaker. Team Smile have sucked recently

Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 02:03 PM   #4686
country flag nazzac

They Lost 6-7,2-6

3 losses in a row for Team smile.

Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 02:39 PM   #4687
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Slava and Vania . Still haven't found the old chemistry.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 03:23 PM   #4688
country flag CatTs

CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of

Just some serve stats from her singles match

IMHO
always, naturally
CatTs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 07:48 PM   #4689
country flag nazzac

speaking of Slava's serve, thats one area she should improve for the 2013 season. She's got quite a big first serve, but Slava needs to work on getting the ball in with more consistency. Would help her for when she is serving for the match. Her serve can turn into somewhat of a weapon if she worked on it. It's only consistent when she's on, and at the moment she's anything but on.

Having a serve as a weapon could help you get out trouble, and also help steal a win when you are playing badly.

Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 07:53 PM   #4690
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdgLJ...ature=youtu.be

Slava's match vs the sore loser.

Bojana Jovanovski Ons Jabeur Sabine Lisicki Petra Martic Aravane Razai Stefanie Voegele
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 08:11 PM   #4691
country flag nazzac

^Thanks

Slava looks great as per usual. But nobody there

Is it me, or does she always looked nervous when she's playing? She doesn't seem calm on court. She manages to keep control of herself and doesn't show frustration , so i don't mean in that way, but she always looks nervous. I can see it in her face and body language.

Thats not an observation from that match, just a general one.

Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 08:14 PM   #4692
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazzac View Post
^Thanks

Slava looks great as per usual. But nobody there

Is it me, or does she always looked nervous when she's playing? She doesn't seem calm on court. She manages to keep control of herself and doesn't show frustration , so i don't mean in that way, but she always looks nervous. I can see it in her face and body language.

Thats not an observation from that match, just a general one.
No, it's not just you. She always looks nervous to me too.

Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 08:19 PM   #4693
country flag nazzac

haha, so i'm not going crazy

It's us that should be nervous Slava should be calm like Bjorn Borg

Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 08:26 PM   #4694
country flag nazzac

It's small, but here's a pic i found on her website when i was checking her schedule.

It's Osaka then Moscow, and i think she's done for season after that. I reckon she could do well in Osaka

Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 08:31 PM   #4695
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

I feel she isn't confident enough in her abilities and herself in general. Maybe that's why she looks nervous all the time. She is 100% a confidence player. No doubt about that. When I watched in the 3rd round in Wimbly she didn't look nervous at all. She was full of confidence. That's why she totally crushed Errani.

A very confident Shvedova RARELY shows up though because I feel she always doubt her abilities. When she is full of confidence, she becomes extremely dangerous player called SuperSlava.

SuperSlava = Peak Slava = A fearless Slava/A very confident Slava.

Last edited by Setsuna. : Oct 3rd, 2012 at 08:38 PM.
Closed Thread