Yaroslava Shvedova - Page 311 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 1st, 2012, 03:47 PM   #4651
country flag Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Yaroslava Shvedova

Hold now please.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 1st, 2012, 03:47 PM   #4652
country flag MalJackson

MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of

slava was 7-5 *4-3 30-0

only herself to blame
MalJackson is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 03:52 PM   #4653
country flag Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Oh well. We knew this will happen I guess.

Old Oct 1st, 2012, 03:53 PM   #4654
country flag Setsuna.

I don't even remember the last time she won a 3rd set.

Old Oct 1st, 2012, 03:56 PM   #4655
country flag Setsuna.

She looks pissed off at the moment.

Old Oct 1st, 2012, 03:57 PM   #4656
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanda. View Post
I don't even remember the last time she won a 3rd set.
In singles? Let's see, she lost to Schiavone in 3, lost to Vinci in 3, lost to JJ in 3, lost to Sabine in 3, lost to Serena in 3, lost to Kvitova in 3, and just before that match she beat defending champ Li Na in 3 sets in RG. And before that she lost to Botto in 3 .

Last edited by HowardH : Oct 1st, 2012 at 04:03 PM.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 03:59 PM   #4657
country flag MalJackson

MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of

i think the most upsetting thing about this is that slava has been the better player the whole match but just tenses up on the big points
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 04:05 PM   #4658
country flag Setsuna.

It's really shame that she still can't show her full potential. She can be soo good but her mind keeps holding her back.

Old Oct 1st, 2012, 04:11 PM   #4659
country flag Setsuna.

I will stop watching now. Watching her lose another close match will be too painful for me.

Old Oct 1st, 2012, 04:11 PM   #4660
country flag CatTs

CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of

Quite disturbing situation

IMHO
always, naturally
CatTs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 04:13 PM   #4661
country flag MalJackson

she should of won the point to gp up, she was robbed by the linesman at 2-1* then broken
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 04:19 PM   #4662
country flag CatTs

CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of

MTO

IMHO
always, naturally
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 04:22 PM   #4663
country flag CatTs

Upper back. It was sore during the whole match.

IMHO
always, naturally
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 04:24 PM   #4664
country flag MalJackson

she should quit now , dont make it worse
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 04:26 PM   #4665
country flag CatTs

Yeah, it doesn't look good.

IMHO
always, naturally
Closed Thread