Yaroslava Shvedova - Page 310 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 1st, 2012, 03:21 PM   #4636
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Yaroslava Shvedova

She needs to up her 1st serve percentage.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Pavly Halep
Slava Shvedova Belinda Bencic Genie Bouchard Garbine Muguruza Annika Beck
Bojana Jovanovski Ons Jabeur Sabine Lisicki Petra Martic Aravane Razai Stefanie Voegele
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 1st, 2012, 03:24 PM   #4637
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Whenever she puts the 1st serve in she wins the point but her 1st % is still very low.

Bojana Jovanovski Ons Jabeur Sabine Lisicki Petra Martic Aravane Razai Stefanie Voegele
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 03:25 PM   #4638
country flag CatTs

CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of

Hear some Russian-speaking fans shouting "well done" and "Yaro-slava".
Didn't realise there's so few people there .

IMHO
always, naturally
CatTs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 03:26 PM   #4639
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanda. View Post
Hi nazzac. Slava was down 1-4 in the 1st set then came back. She is so inconsistent as usual and her serve is mostly useless.
Hi

I started to watch at the beggining of the 2nd, and it looked good until she got broken. But my stream was playing at a slow pace, so i'm back to following the scoreboard.

1-4 down eh? Good comeback from Slava then. It seems like Peng choekd the first set away instead of Slava

I've had a good day today. Got an A in my Film studies interim exam, and nearly an A in my sociology interim exam. Slava better keep up my good day

Supporter of the 2 best smiles on tour
nazzac is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 03:27 PM   #4640
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Her ROS is what winning her this match.

Old Oct 1st, 2012, 03:28 PM   #4641
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future

Hold Slava!!! Hold!!!

Old Oct 1st, 2012, 03:29 PM   #4642
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

No, Peng didn't choke. Slava's ROS is killing her. This is totally on Slava's racket but she didn't start well that's all.

Old Oct 1st, 2012, 03:30 PM   #4643
country flag nazzac

^ Ah i see. Didn't watch. But i noticed that in the brieff period i watched

Old Oct 1st, 2012, 03:30 PM   #4644
country flag nazzac

Slava

Old Oct 1st, 2012, 03:34 PM   #4645
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Damn!!!

Old Oct 1st, 2012, 03:35 PM   #4646
country flag nazzac

Slava will lose the 2nd set because her serve is shocking. I think she needed the break there

Old Oct 1st, 2012, 03:37 PM   #4647
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Slava always knows how to get herself into trouble.

Old Oct 1st, 2012, 03:39 PM   #4648
country flag nazzac

Big hold. Now please break, because i don't trust Slava on serve

Old Oct 1st, 2012, 03:44 PM   #4649
country flag nazzac

oh no, she's serving to stay in the set.

Why does Slava always struggle with Peng? If this was a top 20 player, then Slava would have won or choked by now

Old Oct 1st, 2012, 03:45 PM   #4650
country flag CatTs

CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of

Oh well, it was close

IMHO
always, naturally
CatTs is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread