Yaroslava Shvedova - Page 309 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 1st, 2012, 01:18 PM   #4621
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Yaroslava Shvedova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boom_Boom_Sabine View Post
have they started already or on after Ivanovic and Lepchenko?
No not yet but I tried some streams for other matches yesterday and they weren't good. Slava plays after Verdasco/Querrey match. They are playing a 3rd set now. 3-3 so far. Hope they finish quickly.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Pavly Halep
Slava Shvedova Belinda Bencic Genie Bouchard Garbine Muguruza Annika Beck
Bojana Jovanovski Ons Jabeur Sabine Lisicki Petra Martic Aravane Razai Stefanie Voegele
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 1st, 2012, 01:20 PM   #4622
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boom_Boom_Sabine View Post
Thanks for the pic! wow, those Fire RED glasses!
IKR? GOAT glasses. This outfit is as good as her RG outfit if not better.

Bojana Jovanovski Ons Jabeur Sabine Lisicki Petra Martic Aravane Razai Stefanie Voegele
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 02:00 PM   #4623
country flag Petkovic

Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanda. View Post
IKR? GOAT glasses. This outfit is as good as her RG outfit if not better.
OMG, love the outfit! Amazing!
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 02:03 PM   #4624
country flag Petkovic

Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold

Match has started but my stream hasn't. Any working ones?
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 02:13 PM   #4625
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

http://live.video.sina.com.cn/room/tennis

This one works for me.
HowardH is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 02:29 PM   #4626
country flag MalJackson

MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold

why does slava struggle so much vs peng?????

its not like a niculescu vs safarova match up
MalJackson is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 02:31 PM   #4627
country flag MalJackson

MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold

another h2h problem for slava it seems
MalJackson is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 02:52 PM   #4628
country flag CatTs

CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of

Another one.
http://live.video.sina.com.cn/room/tennis

That 166 km/h winner ... Slava is so sweet when somebody cheer for her .

IMHO
always, naturally
CatTs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 03:04 PM   #4629
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Thank God she won the 1st set. Good comeback.

Old Oct 1st, 2012, 03:08 PM   #4630
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future

just got back from college. So far, so good after taking the first set.

Edit* Break!! Come on Slava!!

BTW, thanks for those pics Kanda. She looks great

Supporter of the 2 best smiles on tour
nazzac is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 03:12 PM   #4631
country flag CatTs

CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of

Meh, broke back.

IMHO
always, naturally
CatTs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 03:13 PM   #4632
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future

why am i not suprised that she has been broken back

Old Oct 1st, 2012, 03:18 PM   #4633
country flag nazzac

have a feeling that she'll lose the 2nd now. Her serve needs

Old Oct 1st, 2012, 03:18 PM   #4634
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Too many Errors from her.

Old Oct 1st, 2012, 03:20 PM   #4635
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Hi nazzac. Slava was down 1-4 in the 1st set then came back. She is so inconsistent as usual and her serve is mostly useless.

Closed Thread