Yaroslava Shvedova - Page 305 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 24th, 2012, 06:29 AM   #4561
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future
Re: Yaroslava Shvedova

And this will probs send her back down the rankings. This is the worst one yet. At least against Lisicki it was against a good grass court player, And Vinci was on great form, but Schiavone is past her best and this should have been a straight sets victory.

Unbelievable!!!

Supporter of the 2 best smiles on tour
nazzac is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 24th, 2012, 06:32 AM   #4562
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazzac View Post
I've defended Slava a lot after thse types of losses, but i can't do that anymore. It was a huge choke again.

Puts a massive dent in my confidence in her this does. Maybe i should come back down to earth and accept that she'll probs not reach the level i thought she could.

She hasn't been the same Slava who reached the Quarter finals of RG and won the golden set since the Olympics really. She's a confidence player, and when she's lost confidence, her game suffers. She was confident going into the match against Errani and thats why she produced a perfect set of tennis against her. I don't think she's been all that confident recently, and that as well as being a mental midget, is the reason why she's been terrible since the olympics.

She needs to sort it out if she wants to ammount to anything in singles
Yup, I also think she lost her confidence after that Lisicki match. That match clearly affected her.
I love how Mona Barthel is playing. She's amazing with so much talent. She is so smooth she hits the ball likes she's going through butter. I always love to watch her when she's on fire. She has one of the fastest backhands down the line I've seen in my life. She came up when I was injured, and I don't know her as well but we practiced here together.
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 06:36 AM   #4563
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazzac View Post
And this will probs send her back down the rankings. This is the worst one yet. At least against Lisicki it was against a good grass court player, And Vinci was on great form, but Schiavone is past her best and this should have been a straight sets victory.

Unbelievable!!!
This is the worst choke for sure and I won't be surprised if I see a worse choke from her than this one in the near future. Anything can happen with her.
I love how Mona Barthel is playing. She's amazing with so much talent. She is so smooth she hits the ball likes she's going through butter. I always love to watch her when she's on fire. She has one of the fastest backhands down the line I've seen in my life. She came up when I was injured, and I don't know her as well but we practiced here together.
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 06:59 AM   #4564
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanda. View Post
Yup, I also think she lost her confidence after that Lisicki match. That match clearly affected her.
Definately. I think she should play a low level tournament to help bring her confidence back up. Kinda like what Tsonga did. He suffered a 2nd round loss at the US Open, so he played Metz and won the thing, now it should give him confidence. Slava should look to do the same thing, because Her confidence is shattered atm. I thought that these tournaments coming up will bring her confidence back up and she can have another good year next year. There is still time, but i have my doubts right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanda. View Post
This is the worst choke for sure and I won't be surprised if I see a worse choke from her than this one in the near future. Anything can happen with her.
If she just had an ounce of Del Po's mental strength

The next choke will be *5-0 40-0 on match point and she'll end up losing that set 7-5. She makes Barthel look like a mental Giant

You can tell it's bad when i'm being this negative. I usually defend my favourite players, and teams but this i just can't defend. I'm really disapointed in her. My confidence in her is shattered right now.

Old Sep 24th, 2012, 07:20 AM   #4565
country flag nazzac

It had to be done

Old Sep 24th, 2012, 07:34 AM   #4566
Setsuna.

^
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 02:15 PM   #4567
country flag nazzac

She better make up for it in doubles. She's probs the laughing stock of the forum today.

I felt a little sorry for her after her last loss, but not today. I feel sorry for us, her supporters because of what she puts us through every single match. I almost had a heart attack watching the scoreboard

I'm going to die watching one of her matches

Old Sep 24th, 2012, 02:18 PM   #4568
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Slava .

Wait a minute... she had MPs?

Reading the thread... she served for the match twice?

I didn't realise that at first, looking at the scoreline, but I suppose I could have guessed...
HowardH is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 02:21 PM   #4569
country flag nazzac

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
Slava .

Yes, 4 of them ON HER SERVE!!!!

I'm still shocked tbh. She should have won this in 2. Nothing against Fran, but she's way past her best and Slava should have beaten her easily

Old Sep 24th, 2012, 02:21 PM   #4570
Setsuna.

Quote:
Slava .

Yes. 4 match points on her serve. Served for the match twice. She is the biggest headcase in the top 50 that's for sure.
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 02:28 PM   #4571
country flag nazzac

Top 50? Probabaly the whole of the womens game

God i wish i was her friend, coach, trainer or something because i would definately tell her to try get this sorted out. Someone needs to be brutally honest and tell her whats up. Go see a Phsycologist or something Slava

Old Sep 24th, 2012, 02:29 PM   #4572
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Oh dear. Hmm, there are a lot of "deserving" contenders for biggest headcase in the wta. It's almost like a whole group of talented headcases got together and decided to play tennis. Slava is putting up a pretty good showing to get that award mind you. She's a nice girl at heart, needs to be a bit tougher on court.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 02:32 PM   #4573
Setsuna.

I support many headcases but Slava is something else.
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 02:38 PM   #4574
country flag nazzac

The word headcase reminds me of pshyco's

She'll be back next week in Beijing to give us lot more heart attacks and choke again. So be prepared

I'm glad i've got Del Po, Jo Willy, and Kei to fall back on. I wish Slava was like Del Po

Old Sep 24th, 2012, 02:45 PM   #4575
Setsuna.

Quote:
Oh dear. Hmm, there are a lot of "deserving" contenders for biggest headcase in the wta. It's almost like a whole group of talented headcases got together and decided to play tennis. Slava is putting up a pretty good showing to get that award mind you. She's a nice girl at heart, needs to be a bit tougher on court.
So true.
Closed Thread