Yaroslava Shvedova - Page 304 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 24th, 2012, 05:28 AM   #4546
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future
Re: Yaroslava Shvedova

we should re-name her to Yaroslava Shvedochoke
Advertisement

Old Sep 24th, 2012, 05:31 AM   #4547
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future

She just got broken
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 05:31 AM   #4548
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

She got broken now. 1-2. NID.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 05:34 AM   #4549
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Damn this is really painful. I think I will stop following the scoreboard now.

Old Sep 24th, 2012, 05:35 AM   #4550
country flag nazzac

story of Slava's matches.

Win's first set. Loses a tight 2nd set or wins the 2nd comfortabely. Loses the 3rd set.

Somewhere in there, there is a choke on serving for the match or match point, and thats when she mentally implodes.

Once she chokes, thats it tbh. After she choked against Lisicki, Lisicki went on to win the enxt few games fairly easily. Same with Vinci, and now it may be same with Fran.
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 05:35 AM   #4551
country flag nazzac

I wish i had stayed in bed now
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 05:38 AM   #4552
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

^ Me too. I wish.

Old Sep 24th, 2012, 05:43 AM   #4553
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

She wasted 2 BPs.

Old Sep 24th, 2012, 05:52 AM   #4554
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

She held at least. 3-4.

Old Sep 24th, 2012, 06:06 AM   #4555
country flag nazzac

another b.p wasted
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 06:08 AM   #4556
country flag nazzac

and another...
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 06:09 AM   #4557
country flag nazzac

and it's done. Yet another choke
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 06:19 AM   #4558
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Nazzac. I think we are used to this by now.

Old Sep 24th, 2012, 06:20 AM   #4559
country flag nazzac

I've defended Slava a lot after thse types of losses, but i can't do that anymore. It was a huge choke again.

Puts a massive dent in my confidence in her this does. Maybe i should come back down to earth and accept that she'll probs not reach the level i thought she could.

She hasn't been the same Slava who reached the Quarter finals of RG and won the golden set since the Olympics really. She's a confidence player, and when she's lost confidence, her game suffers. She was confident going into the match against Errani and thats why she produced a perfect set of tennis against her. I don't think she's been all that confident recently, and that as well as being a mental midget, is the reason why she's been terrible since the olympics.

She needs to sort it out if she wants to ammount to anything in singles
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 06:22 AM   #4560
country flag nazzac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanda. View Post
Nazzac. I think we are used to this by now.
I feel sorry for us

Thank god for Tsonga, Chelsea FC and Jon Jones. Slava spoiled it