Yaroslava Shvedova - Page 293 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 29th, 2012, 07:38 PM   #4381
country flag Frederik

Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Yaroslava Shvedova

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazzac View Post

I'm hoping to see her next year at Wimbledon. Fingers crossed

Did u get any pictures?
good luck

Yeah. I took some pictures.
TT Singles: #207 CH: #2 Finals: Luxembourg '12, Miami '13, Carlsbad '13, YEC '13 SF: Dallas '12, US Open '12, Indian Wells '13, Cincinnati '13, New Haven '13, Tokyo '13
TT Doubles: #63 CH: #10 Titles: Dallas '12, Brussels '13, Cincinnati '13, US Open '14 Finals: Seoul '12, Brisbane '13 SF: Wimbledon '12, US Open '12, TOC '12, Dubai '13, New Haven '13, Tokyo '13
Frederik is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 29th, 2012, 07:43 PM   #4382
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaRQs View Post
I'm glad I can watch Slava's tommorow
I am kind off. It's just that she almost gives me a heart attack everytime i watch her play

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frederik View Post
good luck

Yeah. I took some pictures.
Nice. Apparently she's even more beautiful in person
Old Aug 29th, 2012, 09:05 PM   #4383
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future

Some photos in that gallery of Slava/King in their doubles match. Don't see much of Slava, but we can see that Slava was wearing all pink in that match

Last edited by nazzac : Aug 29th, 2012 at 09:10 PM.
nazzac is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 29th, 2012, 09:24 PM   #4384
country flag nazzac

also found this interview

http://www.tennischannel.com/video/

She is adorable
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 06:51 AM   #4385
country flag Petkovic

Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazzac View Post
Slava will play 3rd on court 11 tomorrow, so it's on a showcourt. Hopefully Nishikori will win quickly, so we don't have to wait too long for the match to start
Yess! I have a dinner with my colleagues tomorrow evening so I was a bit scared she'd be the first or second match but jeej! I can watch it now I was sure it'd be on a showcourt- potentially great match.

@ Frederik, can you upload some of your pictures?
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 07:47 AM   #4386
country flag nazzac

You'd defo get to watch it because the matches always start later than scheduled. I'm not as worried about this match, because if she loses, she loses to a top 20 player who is in great form. If you look at the form book, Vinci is a slight favourite here. Also, there are top 2 players who went out earlier than Slava, so it makes it feel better if she does end up going out.
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 08:19 PM   #4387
country flag Onslow

Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of

does anybody have a link to working livestream?
Onslow is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 08:25 PM   #4388
country flag Onslow

Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of

6-3 5-7
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 08:38 PM   #4389
country flag Onslow

slava was up *3-1 in third but vinci broke back 3-2
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 08:39 PM   #4390
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

She needs a brain. That net rush at 30-30
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 08:53 PM   #4391
country flag nazzac

Missed the match. Got invited to a party with some friends from school. I went, and now i'm back to see that Tsonga has lost (FFS), and Slava is serving for the match.

Come on Slava!! Don't screw it up
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 08:56 PM   #4392
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

choke
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 08:57 PM   #4393
country flag nazzac

Slava you screw up. Why can't she hold FFS!!!
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 09:02 PM   #4394
country flag Onslow

2 mp's wasted
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 09:02 PM   #4395
country flag nazzac

I feel that she's lost this. Wouldn't be bothered if she didn't choke