Yaroslava Shvedova - Page 286 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 19th, 2012, 07:10 PM   #4276
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future
Re: Yaroslava Shvedova

I was making conversation. Not too fussed about Dallas too. And i'm not too fussed if she losses, but if she wins it, then it's a trophy to add, and the points will help in her persuit of the top 32.

Like i said before, she should have pulled out, but she's playing, so i will have to wish her luck.

Like i've said before, if she wins it's good because she will gain more points, and perhaps win a trophy. If she losses, she gets the rest for the US open, and that is good.

Last edited by nazzac : Aug 19th, 2012 at 07:13 PM. Reason: More to add
nazzac is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 19th, 2012, 07:22 PM   #4277
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future

We all know that Slava is a very fine looking woman. But when do you think she has looked her best?

I would say Roland Garros and Wimbledon this year. RG especially, i thought she looked great there. I also don't think she looked as good as normal at the Olympics. I don't know why, butfrom looking at the photos from the Olympics, i don't think she looked as good as she did at Roland Garros or Wimbledon this year
Old Aug 20th, 2012, 04:29 PM   #4278
country flag nazzac

Old Aug 20th, 2012, 04:32 PM   #4279
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

^

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!  
Old Aug 20th, 2012, 04:32 PM   #4280
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

^^ RG and Wimbly.

Old Aug 20th, 2012, 04:33 PM   #4281
country flag nazzac

Cowgirl Slava
Old Aug 20th, 2012, 04:37 PM   #4282
country flag nazzac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanda. View Post
^^ RG and Wimbly.

Hopefully she looks that good at the US Open
Old Aug 20th, 2012, 05:12 PM   #4283
country flag nazzac

How anyone can dislike that woman is beyond me
Old Aug 21st, 2012, 01:00 AM   #4284
country flag Petkovic

Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold

My god, what a match. Slava in real trouble on her service games. Jelena is playing better than I expected.

She looks good today btw, to answer your question nazzac Also RG 2010
Old Aug 21st, 2012, 01:29 AM   #4285
country flag Petkovic

Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold

Slava took the first set in a tiebreak 9-7.

Not looking TOO good, lots of DFs and she's a bit unconcentrated (forgetting change of ends, thinking a game is over when it isn't, serving to the wrong side etc). She's playing well at the important points though (although she choked at serving for the set at 5-3) but well. I'm going to sleep again, assuming she'll win it
Old Aug 21st, 2012, 03:32 AM   #4286
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

She lost. I couldn't care less about Dalles tbh. She will have some time to rest now.

Old Aug 21st, 2012, 04:21 AM   #4287
country flag Phesto

Phesto is just really nice Phesto is just really nice Phesto is just really nice Phesto is just really nice Phesto is just really nice Phesto is just really nice Phesto is just really nice Phesto is just really nice Phesto is just really nice Phesto is just really nice Phesto is just really nice

A couple of pics from Cincinnati.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg slava1.JPG (95.4 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg Slava2.JPG (83.0 KB, 4 views)
Phesto is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 21st, 2012, 05:04 AM   #4288
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Slava . Had a good chance to close it in two. Don't know what happened in the third, maybe she got tired or just lost her rhythm, otherwise I would have expected a close third as well.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 21st, 2012, 06:08 AM   #4289
country flag Petkovic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phesto View Post
A couple of pics from Cincinnati.
Lovely, thanks!

I still expected Slava to win een though her first set wasn't the best one and Jelena was playing slightly better, but I clearly underestimated Jelena. Well, I'm happy for her. She really needed this win.
Old Aug 21st, 2012, 06:15 AM   #4290
country flag nazzac

Not to bothered about this loss. Slava now gets some rest for the US Open. Well done to Jelena. Didn't watch, so i can't comment on the performance