Yaroslava Shvedova - Page 230 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 26th, 2012, 08:19 PM   #3436
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future
Re: Yaroslava Shvedova

British music is best and you all know it.

The Who, Led Zeppelin, Tears for Fears, The beatles

I am gutted that i might miss the game. It could possibly the only singles game she plays
Advertisement

Old Jul 26th, 2012, 08:20 PM   #3437
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petkovic View Post
Why don't you go to the cinema in the evening? Think she'll be on early in the day cause, let's be honest, it's not a spectacular match for most people.
Already arranged to go in the morning unfortunately
Old Jul 26th, 2012, 08:21 PM   #3438
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazzac View Post
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I'm going to see the dark night rises on Sunday. Unless she's on late, i'll miss it
Old Jul 26th, 2012, 08:21 PM   #3439
country flag Petkovic

Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazzac View Post
British music is best and you all know it.

The Who, Led Zeppelin, Tears for Fears, The beatles

I am gutted that i might miss the game. It could possibly the only singles game she plays
Sorry, all those bands suck

My favourite band and singer come from the UK though: The Smiths & Kate Bush
Old Jul 26th, 2012, 08:22 PM   #3440
country flag nazzac

Quote:

Old Jul 26th, 2012, 08:27 PM   #3441
country flag Onslow

Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of

all new movies and music suck, in my opinion...

except when copied from the past

Onslow is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 26th, 2012, 08:32 PM   #3442
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaRQs View Post
Slava will be play on Sunday
Davai!

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 26th, 2012, 08:33 PM   #3443
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

My favourite band and singer come from the UK though: The Smiths & Kate Bush
Honestly except for The Beatles who are obviously a fine band with a fine body of music I can't say I'm that big on any of those other bands. The Who really don't do it for me and for me they almost like the opposite of the Kinks, Led Zeppelin (and The Who for that matter) are just stadium rock and stadium rock doesn't do it for me. Tears for Fears?

But then I have to say I'm not a big Smiths fan or Kate Bush fan either, as I find both of their styles a little too affected and self conscience for my taste. That said Morissey does have a way with self deprecating lyrics and that has always been a redeeming quality of his.

Generally though, I tend to seek things out that go a bit more away from the mainstream. The Kinks I like because they were one of the first bands of the 60s who had it all in terms of potential commercial success but unlike The Beatles, Stones and Who, instead they followed a path to commercial suicide. My kind of band, that.
Old Jul 26th, 2012, 08:39 PM   #3444
country flag nazzac

Everyone's different. If people were the same and liked the same things, the world would be a boring place.

A positive thing for me missing the match, is that if She loses, i won't see it
Old Jul 26th, 2012, 08:49 PM   #3445
country flag nazzac

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofaYANKEv7I

more sexy slava voice
Old Jul 26th, 2012, 08:51 PM   #3446
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Her voice in Russian is way sexier.

Old Jul 26th, 2012, 08:52 PM   #3447
country flag nazzac

But her voice in english is still sexy
Old Jul 26th, 2012, 08:53 PM   #3448
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Sure.

Old Jul 26th, 2012, 08:58 PM   #3449
country flag nazzac

She needs to do more interviews. Preferably on british television
Old Jul 26th, 2012, 08:58 PM   #3450
Everybody's a star!!!

Quote:
French music is amazing. I especially love Nouvelle Vague/Melanie Pain.

I also like some Swedish female singers; Lykke Li, Laleh Pourkarim, Loreen. All cute voices (and cute girls btw, but it's about the music here )
Nouvelle Vague I do like a lot. They came up with a very clever formula. Particularly on the 1st couple of albums. And yeah, Melanie Pain would definately be their best singer. I spoke to Melanie after one Nouvelle Vague gig and she was very sweet.

Lykki Li is very in vogue right now. She is ok but perhaps just a little to media savvy and commercially minded for me to take her to heart.

But if you like sexy girl singers you really do need to check out 1960s French YeYe music. The was such an amazing genre of music and so much fun it just blows me away. And the thing is almost all of it is made is a spirit that is very much like punk by girls that were often not even that interested in a career in music but were just having fun. I think part of the appeal is that the girls making this music have a genuineness about them that is not disimilar to Slava. Whereas most of the modern female divas have much more in common with Sharapova.

Check out these numbers...

This to me is real pop music.