Yaroslava Shvedova - Page 210 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 11:07 AM   #3136
country flag Onslow

Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of
Re: Yaroslava Shvedova

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazzac View Post
We got another Slava fan
Yes!!! She is great
Onslow is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 11:24 AM   #3137
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onslow View Post
Yes!!! She is great
Damn right. Welcome to the forum
nazzac is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 12:03 PM   #3138
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future

London 2012 again. She looks happy enough to be holding the torch
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 07:18 PM   #3139
country flag nazzac

Does anyone follow Slava on Twitter or Facebook?

I do, and from whats she's posting she seems very happy just to be there, which is good to see
Old Jul 23rd, 2012, 04:26 PM   #3140
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, i'm following her too
Old Jul 23rd, 2012, 04:38 PM   #3141
country flag Mahon_Lorcan

Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute

I'm following too I love her pictures
Mahon_Lorcan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 23rd, 2012, 04:44 PM   #3142
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

What a silly question to ask. Of course we all following her on twitter and FB.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Vekic Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 23rd, 2012, 06:04 PM   #3143
country flag nazzac

Good, good.

Can't wait to se her play again at the olympics. I hope she continues the great year for people/teams i support. Chelsea winning the double, my favourite mma fighters doing well. Hopefully Slava and Tsonga can add to that.
Old Jul 23rd, 2012, 06:29 PM   #3144
country flag nazzac

Slava's got a golden bag for the olympics. It's cool because we gave her the nickname "Golden Girl" a few pages back

The golden girl has a Golden bag to go with her golden set and her golden personality
Old Jul 23rd, 2012, 06:32 PM   #3145
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

The Golden Girl will make a big upset this time I feel. It won't be against Serena though. Maybe Pova.

Old Jul 23rd, 2012, 06:33 PM   #3146
Setsuna.

To be honest, I can't wait to see her play Errani again on any surface.

Old Jul 23rd, 2012, 06:37 PM   #3147
country flag nazzac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanda. View Post
The Golden Girl will make a big upset this time I feel. It won't be against Serena though. Maybe Pova.
I either see her doing very well and upsetting someone, or crashing out early. Nothing in between. Hopefully it's the first one

Another pic from Olympic preperations

Old Jul 23rd, 2012, 06:42 PM   #3148
country flag Onslow

Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaRQs View Post
I'm following too I love her pictures

yes
Onslow is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 23rd, 2012, 06:52 PM   #3149
Setsuna.

Her eyes. Very underrated. Her smile overshadows everything else.

Old Jul 23rd, 2012, 06:54 PM   #3150
country flag nazzac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanda. View Post
Her eyes. Very underrated. Her smile overshadows everything else.
Agreed. She's Under-rated in general imo in the looks department.

I was on another forum (not tennis) and there was a thread for good looking female tennis players, and it took till me (on thr 6th page) to mention Slava. I saw a lot of uglier players mentioned before her
Closed Thread