Yaroslava Shvedova - Page 206 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 19th, 2012, 11:21 AM   #3076
country flag Petkovic

Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold
Re: Yaroslava Shvedova

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazzac View Post
How about Golden Girl. As in, her Golden set

I haven't seen or heard anything of Slava's BF, so i'm under the impression she is single
Golden Girl is awesome! Fits her (and her recent achievement- golden set) perfectly. The big question is: When is this subforum ever going to come?
Advertisement

Old Jul 19th, 2012, 11:23 AM   #3077
country flag Petkovic

Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sombrerero loco View Post
slava likes girls. i know it
What makes you so sure?
Old Jul 19th, 2012, 01:53 PM   #3078
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petkovic View Post
Golden Girl is awesome! Fits her (and her recent achievement- golden set) perfectly. The big question is: When is this subforum ever going to come?
The more we keep posting in the thread, the more chance there is of a subforum happening
nazzac is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 19th, 2012, 02:17 PM   #3079
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Golden Girl is a great nickname.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Pavly Halep
Slava Shvedova Belinda Bencic Genie Bouchard Garbine Muguruza Annika Beck
Bojana Jovanovski Ons Jabeur Sabine Lisicki Petra Martic Aravane Razai Stefanie Voegele
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jul 19th, 2012, 02:24 PM   #3080
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future

Golden Girl it is then

Almost didn't recognise you Kanda from your new AV
Old Jul 19th, 2012, 03:04 PM   #3081
country flag nazzac

Quote:
What makes you so sure?
I 2nd this

And Golden Girl will sound even better when she wins Olympic Gold in a few weeks
Old Jul 19th, 2012, 03:06 PM   #3082
country flag GoLdEnSeToV

GoLdEnSeToV has a brilliant future GoLdEnSeToV has a brilliant future GoLdEnSeToV has a brilliant future GoLdEnSeToV has a brilliant future GoLdEnSeToV has a brilliant future GoLdEnSeToV has a brilliant future GoLdEnSeToV has a brilliant future GoLdEnSeToV has a brilliant future GoLdEnSeToV has a brilliant future GoLdEnSeToV has a brilliant future GoLdEnSeToV has a brilliant future

If she wins Gold Medal, she will be MultiGoldenGirl
Old Jul 19th, 2012, 03:34 PM   #3083
country flag Petkovic

Quote:
I 2nd this

And Golden Girl will sound even better when she wins Olympic Gold in a few weeks

Slava thirds it!

Excited about the olympic draw. In fact, I can hardly wait. It's a shame Nadal pulled out.
Old Jul 19th, 2012, 04:07 PM   #3084
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sad for Nadal even though I dislike him.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Pavly Halep
Slava Shvedova Belinda Bencic Genie Bouchard Garbine Muguruza Annika Beck
Bojana Jovanovski Ons Jabeur Sabine Lisicki Petra Martic Aravane Razai Stefanie Voegele
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jul 19th, 2012, 04:21 PM   #3085
country flag nazzac

It's a shame because the quality goes down a notch.

I wonder how Slava would react to winning the Olympics or a Slam. We all saw the tears of Joy at RG
Old Jul 19th, 2012, 04:25 PM   #3086
country flag nazzac

Quote:

Slava thirds it!
I'm pretty sure she is into men . I saw somewhere that she wants men to like her for who she is, rather than the fact that she is a tennis player.

Just like me
Old Jul 19th, 2012, 04:28 PM   #3087
country flag nazzac

London 2012 with her doubles partner for the olympics.

Old Jul 19th, 2012, 04:37 PM   #3088
country flag Petkovic

Quote:
I'm pretty sure she is into men . I saw somewhere that she wants men to like her for who she is, rather than the fact that she is a tennis player.

Just like me
Is it the RG taxi interview? They ask her about men and she says she wants 'people' to take her for who she is All WTA players talk about men and boyfriends, even Kuznetsova-Schiavone-Stosur, though we all know the truth. It's well known there are a lot of (closeted) (les)bi(ans) on the WTA tour, a boyfriend being mentioned once doesn't count as verified straightness. Once again, just my view. Don't feel offended cause I'm definately not saying she IS a lesbian, just saying it's a possibillity.
Old Jul 19th, 2012, 04:47 PM   #3089
country flag nazzac

Quote:
Is it the RG taxi interview? They ask her about men and she says she wants 'people' to take her for who she is All WTA players talk about men and boyfriends, even Kuznetsova-Schiavone-Stosur, though we all know the truth. It's well known there are a lot of (closeted) (les)bi(ans) on the WTA tour, a boyfriend being mentioned once doesn't count as verified straightness. Once again, just my view. Don't feel offended cause I'm definately not saying she IS a lesbian, just saying it's a possibillity.
I have nothing against Bi people, and i wouldn't mind if Slava was Bi at all. Rather her be gay than have a BF tbh
Old Jul 19th, 2012, 04:53 PM   #3090
country flag Petkovic

Quote:
I have nothing against Bi people, and i wouldn't mind if Slava was Bi at all. Rather her be gay than have a BF tbh
good on you.

Agree about Nadal. I hope Murray doesn't snatch in for a medal, I would like it if Tsonga won one. He can do it, allez!