Yaroslava Shvedova - Page 196 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 10th, 2012, 03:39 PM   #2926
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Yaroslava Shvedova

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
That golden set was so fun to see! Thanks for the links in your sig Kanda.

I'm not sure it requires that much flexibility to do that, I can do that and I think quite a few wta and atp players can too... but it's very nice to be reminded of her first title. And in general she is a great athlete, more athletic than most wta players.
Yeah, I agree with you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 10th, 2012, 03:40 PM   #2927
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanda. View Post
You are welcome, HowardH.
Here is a pic without glassess for you.

Oh you remember how much I like her eyes . Thanks. I remember all your manga/anime avies, Gintama... D Grayman... that's you right? I'm glad you kept the same colour scheme for your signature, otherwise I wouldn't know who you were. Sometimes people change usernames and I can't tell who they are for ages.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 10th, 2012, 03:45 PM   #2928
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

What about this look HowardH? Do you like it?

She looks lovely here.
Old Jul 10th, 2012, 03:53 PM   #2929
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

She pulls off that look pretty well. Normal eyeglasses are fine since you can still see her eyes, it's the dark sunglasses which I can't see through that I dislike. I like it when she smiles the most though. My favourite pics of her so far are probably the recent ones from Roland Garros when she's wiping tears from her eyes while smiling. Those pics have everything- she's smiling and happy, she has her glasses off and you can see her eyes clearly, plus I'm a sucker for a girl in tears. It was like this perfect emotion filled moment.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 10th, 2012, 05:54 PM   #2930
Setsuna.

Quote:
Oh you remember how much I like her eyes . Thanks. I remember all your manga/anime avies, Gintama... D Grayman... that's you right? I'm glad you kept the same colour scheme for your signature, otherwise I wouldn't know who you were. Sometimes people change usernames and I can't tell who they are for ages.
So you haven't recognized me until now. Yup, I'm Hibari Koya who loves watching Japanese anime.
I know you since the 1st day I joined here because I saw you in Chak form often.
Old Jul 10th, 2012, 06:03 PM   #2931
Setsuna.

Quote:
She pulls off that look pretty well. Normal eyeglasses are fine since you can still see her eyes, it's the dark sunglasses which I can't see through that I dislike. I like it when she smiles the most though. My favourite pics of her so far are probably the recent ones from Roland Garros when she's wiping tears from her eyes while smiling. Those pics have everything- she's smiling and happy, she has her glasses off and you can see her eyes clearly, plus I'm a sucker for a girl in tears. It was like this perfect emotion filled moment.
I totally agree with you. I don't like the black glassess either.

That was my fav moment this year. Here watch this video. It shows that moment. I watched it more than 5 times already.
http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/mu...0000004e9.html

I will upload this video on youtube soon.
Old Jul 10th, 2012, 06:05 PM   #2932
Setsuna.

Old Jul 10th, 2012, 06:07 PM   #2933
Setsuna.

Who agrees that her outfit in RG was the best outfit she ever wore? I loved it!

Old Jul 10th, 2012, 06:31 PM   #2934
Setsuna.

Don't know if posted before.

Last edited by Setsuna. : Jul 10th, 2012 at 06:39 PM.
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 10th, 2012, 07:21 PM   #2935
country flag Deneb

Deneb has disabled reputation

Quote:
Who agrees that her outfit in RG was the best outfit she ever wore?
That was a very nice outfit, but I think that maybe the white Wimbledon dress was even better. By the way in RG she wore a red dress with black "flames" for doubles.

Amélie Mauresmo

Doubles = 2 x the fun
Deneb is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 10th, 2012, 07:34 PM   #2936
country flag GoLdEnSeToV

GoLdEnSeToV has a brilliant future GoLdEnSeToV has a brilliant future GoLdEnSeToV has a brilliant future GoLdEnSeToV has a brilliant future GoLdEnSeToV has a brilliant future GoLdEnSeToV has a brilliant future GoLdEnSeToV has a brilliant future GoLdEnSeToV has a brilliant future GoLdEnSeToV has a brilliant future GoLdEnSeToV has a brilliant future GoLdEnSeToV has a brilliant future

Quote:
Don't know if posted before.

WOW :0 This is a first young Slava photo which I see! THANKS
Old Jul 10th, 2012, 07:52 PM   #2937
Setsuna.

There is 2 more.

Old Jul 10th, 2012, 07:53 PM   #2938
Setsuna.

Old Jul 10th, 2012, 07:56 PM   #2939
Setsuna.

Not too young but I love this pic. This was taken in 2005 I believe.

Last edited by Setsuna. : Jul 10th, 2012 at 08:04 PM.
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 10th, 2012, 08:02 PM   #2940
Setsuna.

Also this.

Closed Thread