2006 Official Fixtures - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 12th, 2005, 05:50 AM   #1
country flag groenefeldeffect

groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold
2006 Official Fixtures

Session 1
Friday
30 December 2005
China v Netherlands
10:00am

Session 2
Saturday
31 December 2005
Australia v Germany

Session 3
Sunday
1 January 2006
USA v Serbia & Montenegro

Session 4
Monday
2 January 2006
Argentina v China/Netherlands

Session 5
Monday
2 January 2006
Belarus v Serbia & Montenegro
5:30pm

Session 6
Tuesday
3 January 2006
Russia v USA

Session 7
Tuesday
3 January 2006
Australia v China/Netherlands

Session 8
Wednesday
4 January 2006
Argentina v Germany

Session 9
Wednesday
4 January 2006
Russia v Belarus

Session 10*
Thursday
5 January 2006
Australia v Argentina
Germany v China/Netherlands

Session 11*
Thursday
5 January 2006
Russia v Serbia & Montenegro
USA V Belarus

Final
Friday
6 January 2006
Winner Group A v Winner Group B

arvidsson clijsters dulko ivanovic
kuznetsova sharapova stosur

WEST COAST EAGLES PREMIERS 2006
groenefeldeffect is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 12th, 2005, 06:33 AM   #2
country flag Dan23

Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute
about time they gave us these
pavlyuchenkova

Dan23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2005, 12:42 PM   #3
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute
great... if Nl qualify I can see 2 ties (qualliesand the monday morning ) but then both other ties in the bloody evening! Nice to see the hopman site can't even spell Michaella right too!

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2005, 12:45 PM   #4
country flag ivanovic

ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of
Cool - cant wait so Serbia takes on USA first - I thing we gonna win 2-1.
ivanovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2005, 01:12 PM   #5

groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by inkymisafan
: fiery:Nice to see the hopman site can't even spell Michaella right too!
How did they spell it?

I am going to watch Russia vs USA and Argentina vs Germany... the two sessions I wanted are on when I can go!

Old Oct 12th, 2005, 01:15 PM   #6
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by groenefeldeffect
How did they spell it?

I am going to watch Russia vs USA and Argentina vs Germany... the two sessions I wanted are on when I can go!
Michaela Well they spelt it wrong on the front page where the have the flags and the two players for each team on top... they got it right in an article though (kinda makes it worse, coz then they DO know how to spell it).

Lucky you. I should go to Aus-Ger!

Old Oct 12th, 2005, 01:21 PM   #7

Quote:
Michaela Well they spelt it wrong on the front page where the have the flags and the two players for each team on top... they got it right in an article though (kinda makes it worse, coz then they DO know how to spell it).

LOL... that's shocking!

Old Oct 12th, 2005, 01:27 PM   #8
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Quote:
Originally Posted by groenefeldeffect
LOL... that's shocking!
yeah, it's pretty poor!

Old Oct 13th, 2005, 04:48 PM   #9
country flag Carsten
Andy!

Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

It' not their only fault... Nicholas Kiefer
Carsten is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2005, 05:08 PM   #10
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carsten
It' not their only fault... Nicholas Kiefer
ahh I wasn't sure how he spelt his name! I thought Viktoriya was with the y too - but on WTATour she seems no to have the y, so it must be Kutuzova who has it!

Old Oct 13th, 2005, 05:19 PM   #11
country flag Fantastic

Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future
Yeah, I want to see Argentina vs Germany too.

Kiefer vs Gaudio will be interesting... in more ways than one. Now where are my binoculars?
"Tell us Rafa, what else do you do with your right hand?" - Todd Woodbridge
"I have a pain here, in my famous ass" - Rafael Nadal

Come visit me at: www.myspace.com/als_myspace_page
Fantastic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2005, 03:22 AM   #12
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

I got tix today (well I booked them)

quallies, aus-ger, arg-nl (I'm being positive) and belarus-serbia!

Old Oct 14th, 2005, 03:30 AM   #13
country flag ivanovic

ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of
Quote:
I got tix today (well I booked them)

quallies, aus-ger, arg-nl (I'm being positive) and belarus-serbia!
cool inky, do something outrageous like nude striking around the center court so I'll be able to see you on TV.
ivanovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2005, 03:41 AM   #14
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanovic
cool inky, do something outrageous like nude striking around the center court so I'll be able to see you on TV.
uhh no - just look out for a "Hup Misa" flag!

Old Oct 17th, 2005, 11:19 AM   #15
country flag coli

coli is just really nice coli is just really nice coli is just really nice coli is just really nice coli is just really nice coli is just really nice coli is just really nice coli is just really nice coli is just really nice coli is just really nice coli is just really nice
No Spain

11-M : Solo hay futuro si no se da ni un solo paso hacia atrŠs. Gracias por devolverme la ilusion. TQM.
coli is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote