ANA IVANOVIC vs NOVAK DJOKOVIC - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 13th, 2005, 08:38 PM   #46
country flag Martian Jeza
Crazy Conspiracy Theorist, Politically Incorrect

Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute
I would like to meet Ana Ivanovic one day, I hope she will be back at Antwerp next February

Loads will accept being deceived and being whores of the system : a few others with ethics and values decided to be Free Human beings

BNP Paribas, JP Morgan, Lagardere are criminals : WAKE UP !
Martian Jeza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 13th, 2005, 08:48 PM   #47
country flag Natasha250688

Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steffy6094
Natasha : we are waiting for your pics
Alrighty, I'll do them soon, probably until the weekend, maybe sooner

Elena Dementieva Anna Chakvetadze Tsvetana Pironkova Daniela Hantuchova Flavia Pennetta Maria Kirilenko Karolina Šprem Serena Williams Sanja Ančić
Natasha250688 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2005, 09:37 PM   #48
country flag Ana&Jelena Fan

Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of
They were great when they play one against other. I hope they will have success when they will play together in Perth.

Thanks for great show today, good luck at Hopman cup...

Jelena Jankovic

Vojislava Lukic

Good luck to: Davenport, Srebotnik, Kirilenko, Kostanic, Mirza and Serbian DC squad (Djokovic, Tipsarevic, Zimonjic, Bozoljac, Pashanski and Troicki)
Ana&Jelena Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14th, 2005, 08:46 AM   #49
Sash1

Sash1 is a name known to all Sash1 is a name known to all Sash1 is a name known to all Sash1 is a name known to all Sash1 is a name known to all Sash1 is a name known to all Sash1 is a name known to all Sash1 is a name known to all Sash1 is a name known to all Sash1 is a name known to all Sash1 is a name known to all
Can somebody give us who missed it a short brief - were they really trying, any good points, were they entertaining/joking etc...

Many thanks people

(Can't wait for your pics Joanna/Natasha)
Old Nov 14th, 2005, 08:52 AM   #50
country flag MilanDokic

MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold
Videos on Novak's official site soon!
MilanDokic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14th, 2005, 12:01 PM   #51
country flag Fidello

Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future
Short video of the match end on:
http://www.ana-ivanovic.com/video.php
Fidello is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14th, 2005, 03:23 PM   #52

Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd_fan
Can somebody give us who missed it a short brief - were they really trying, any good points, were they entertaining/joking etc...

Many thanks people
It was so much fun, Nole served first and he served an ace and Ana's face was like: That wasn't the deal One time Ana's serve was 15,20cm out and the referee said it was an ace and Nole was @ the ref. They both had some great shots, Ana hit a forehand so fast I could hardly see it But they weren't too serious, Nole was giving the ballkids and his little brother a chance to play for him for a couple of points...then Ana did that too and they both played ballkids My favourite point was when they both went to the net and played 10 or so volleys without dropping the ball on the court When Nole had match point he tried desperately to lose it and he did, and on her MP Ana served an ace

But what is most important you could see they really enjoyed it as much as the crowd did cos they were laughing and smiling all the time, even when they were signing autographs and were surrounded by so many people they could hardly breathe

Elena Dementieva Anna Chakvetadze Tsvetana Pironkova Daniela Hantuchova Flavia Pennetta Maria Kirilenko Karolina Šprem Serena Williams Sanja Ančić
Old Nov 14th, 2005, 06:09 PM   #53
Sash1

Sash1 is a name known to all Sash1 is a name known to all Sash1 is a name known to all Sash1 is a name known to all Sash1 is a name known to all Sash1 is a name known to all Sash1 is a name known to all Sash1 is a name known to all Sash1 is a name known to all Sash1 is a name known to all Sash1 is a name known to all
Oh that sounds really cool. Thanks Natasha! I'm jelaous (in a good way)!
Old Nov 14th, 2005, 09:16 PM   #54

Old Nov 14th, 2005, 09:30 PM   #55

http://www.kurir-info.co.yu/dnevne-v...14112005.shtml

Some small pics and text (nothing new)

Old Nov 15th, 2005, 05:15 PM   #56
country flag Steffy6094

Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natasha250688

It doesn't work...
Old Nov 16th, 2005, 02:59 AM   #57
country flag Martian Jeza
Crazy Conspiracy Theorist, Politically Incorrect

Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natasha250688

The page cannot be found

The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please try the following:

• Make sure that the Web site address displayed in the address bar of your browser is spelled and formatted correctly.
  • If you reached this page by clicking a link, contact the Web site administrator to alert them that the link is incorrectly formatted.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
HTTP Error 404 - File or directory not found.
Internet Information Services (IIS)

Technical Information (for support personnel)

• Go to Microsoft Product Support Services and perform a title search for the words HTTP and 404.
  • Open IIS Help, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr), and search for topics titled Web Site Setup, Common Administrative Tasks, and About Custom Error Messages.

Loads will accept being deceived and being whores of the system : a few others with ethics and values decided to be Free Human beings

BNP Paribas, JP Morgan, Lagardere are criminals : WAKE UP !
Martian Jeza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2005, 05:43 PM   #58

I don't know what's wrong with the link, but it doesn't matter, there was nothing important

Old Nov 16th, 2005, 05:56 PM   #59
country flag incognito

incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold
It was moved to the archive section: http://www.kurir-info.co.yu/Arhiva/2...14112005.shtml
Here's another article: http://arhiva.glas-javnosti.co.yu/ar...05111406.shtml
incognito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2005, 06:22 PM   #60

Lol @ Sharapova

"Šarapova priziva Anu

Najpopularnija svetska teniserka Marija Šarapova (4. na VTA listi) javno je pohvalila najbolju srpsku teniserku Anu Ivanović, od juče ponovo 16. reket sveta.
- Sigurna sam da će Ana u narednoj sezoni ući u top deset. Ako je mimoiđu povrede, mogla bi da uđe i u prvih pet na svetskoj listi, jer za takav rezultat je potrebno samo gren-slem finale, uz plasmane među osam na turnirima manjeg rejtinga. Nismo se još našle oči u oči na terenu, ali zamislite taj duel. Atraktivna plavuša protiv atraktivne brinete - rekla je Šarapova."

Maria says: I'm sure Ana will enter top 10 next season. If she doesn't have injuries she may enter top 5, because for that result it only takes a GS final, with QFs at tournaments of lower rating. We haven't met on the court yet but imagine that duel. An attractive blonde vs. an attractive brunette