ANA IVANOVIC vs NOVAK DJOKOVIC - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 13th, 2005, 05:20 PM   #31
country flag muniu

muniu has a brilliant future muniu has a brilliant future muniu has a brilliant future muniu has a brilliant future muniu has a brilliant future muniu has a brilliant future muniu has a brilliant future muniu has a brilliant future muniu has a brilliant future muniu has a brilliant future muniu has a brilliant future
2all
muniu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 13th, 2005, 05:21 PM   #32
country flag muniu

muniu has a brilliant future muniu has a brilliant future muniu has a brilliant future muniu has a brilliant future muniu has a brilliant future muniu has a brilliant future muniu has a brilliant future muniu has a brilliant future muniu has a brilliant future muniu has a brilliant future muniu has a brilliant future
3-2 Novak!
muniu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2005, 06:29 PM   #33
country flag incognito

incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold
There will be a rerun at 00.00 tonight on the same channel for anyone that missed it...
incognito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2005, 07:04 PM   #34
country flag Natasha250688

Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of
I just came back. It was really amazing! They were both so adorable! I managed to get Ana's autograph , but I didn't get Novak's
I took pictures but I'm not sure if they're gonna be good cos I have a camera that's like 100 yrs old...I will probably do the pics by next week.

BTW my mom said she saw me on TV

Elena Dementieva Anna Chakvetadze Tsvetana Pironkova Daniela Hantuchova Flavia Pennetta Maria Kirilenko Karolina Šprem Serena Williams Sanja Ančić

Last edited by Natasha250688 : Nov 13th, 2005 at 07:28 PM.
Natasha250688 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2005, 07:09 PM   #35
country flag Ems__

Ems__ has a reputation beyond repute Ems__ has a reputation beyond repute Ems__ has a reputation beyond repute Ems__ has a reputation beyond repute Ems__ has a reputation beyond repute Ems__ has a reputation beyond repute Ems__ has a reputation beyond repute Ems__ has a reputation beyond repute Ems__ has a reputation beyond repute Ems__ has a reputation beyond repute Ems__ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natasha250688
I just came back. It was really amazing! They were both so adorable! I managed to get Ana's autograph , but I didn't get Novak's
I took pictures but I'm not sure if they're gonna be good cos I have a camera that's like 100 yrs old...I will probably do the pics by next week.
Cant wait to see them!

Ana

Ems__ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2005, 07:30 PM   #36
country flag Dexter
Team WTAworld
Polish & Serbian Kingdoms

Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

BTW my mom said she saw me on TV
Oh, I'm so jealous ... And happy for you ... Please upload your pics
Old Nov 13th, 2005, 07:46 PM   #37

Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter_1986
Oh, I'm so jealous ... And happy for you ... Please upload your pics
I sure will When I do them I'll let y'all know and you can PM me if you want them for your websites (that is if they're any good and I hope they will be)

Elena Dementieva Anna Chakvetadze Tsvetana Pironkova Daniela Hantuchova Flavia Pennetta Maria Kirilenko Karolina Šprem Serena Williams Sanja Ančić
Old Nov 13th, 2005, 08:06 PM   #38
country flag Martian Jeza
Crazy Conspiracy Theorist, Politically Incorrect

Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute
I'm male but I say it loud : " Girl Power " !!! You, Serbian, you can be proud of your Ana : I would like to have someone like her in Belgium

Loads will accept being deceived and being whores of the system : a few others with ethics and values decided to be Free Human beings

BNP Paribas, JP Morgan, Lagardere are criminals : WAKE UP !
Martian Jeza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2005, 08:14 PM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martian CFC
I'm male but I say it loud : " Girl Power " !!! You, Serbian, you can be proud of your Ana : I would like to have someone like her in Belgium
Kim and Justine not enough for u?

Old Nov 13th, 2005, 08:16 PM   #40

Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Kim and Justine not enough for u?
I like Kim but not Justine

Loads will accept being deceived and being whores of the system : a few others with ethics and values decided to be Free Human beings

Old Nov 13th, 2005, 08:20 PM   #41

Quote:
I like Kim but not Justine
Why, what's wrong with Justine

Old Nov 13th, 2005, 08:21 PM   #42

Quote:
I dislike her attitudes and she's not that open with her fans...

Old Nov 13th, 2005, 09:02 PM   #43
country flag Joana

Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Absolutely nothing
Joana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2005, 09:12 PM   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joana
Absolutely nothing
Pretty normal, you are a Justine fan

Old Nov 13th, 2005, 09:35 PM   #45
country flag Steffy6094

Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Pretty normal, you are a Justine fan
Me too bt I agree with what you said about her but she is to good on the court

Natasha : we are waiting for your pics