The Official Video Clip Thread - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 20th, 2005, 05:57 PM   #1
country flag Leopold Stotch

Leopold Stotch is a splendid one to behold Leopold Stotch is a splendid one to behold Leopold Stotch is a splendid one to behold Leopold Stotch is a splendid one to behold Leopold Stotch is a splendid one to behold Leopold Stotch is a splendid one to behold Leopold Stotch is a splendid one to behold Leopold Stotch is a splendid one to behold Leopold Stotch is a splendid one to behold Leopold Stotch is a splendid one to behold Leopold Stotch is a splendid one to behold
The Official Video Clip Thread

RTS Total Tenis 20 Avg 2005: http://www.qfile.de/dl/191564/RTS_To...082005.rm.html 15mb (kliknite FREE)

Last edited by Leopold Stotch : Aug 28th, 2005 at 01:14 PM.
Leopold Stotch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 28th, 2005, 01:10 PM   #2

Leopold Stotch is a splendid one to behold Leopold Stotch is a splendid one to behold Leopold Stotch is a splendid one to behold Leopold Stotch is a splendid one to behold Leopold Stotch is a splendid one to behold Leopold Stotch is a splendid one to behold Leopold Stotch is a splendid one to behold Leopold Stotch is a splendid one to behold Leopold Stotch is a splendid one to behold Leopold Stotch is a splendid one to behold Leopold Stotch is a splendid one to behold
Today's edition of Serbian Tennis Magazine Total Tenis (click FREE and Save Target As on the Download Link)

Download link: http://www.qfile.de/dl/221621/RTS_To...082005.rm.html
"If I were to be sufficiently fortunate to bring about at least some of my ideas it would be for the benefit of all humanity. If these hopes one day become a reality my greatest joy would spring from the fact that this work would be the work of a Serb." Nikola Tesla, Belgrade 1892
Old Sep 4th, 2005, 04:46 PM   #3

RTS Total Tenis 4 Sep 2005:
http://rapidshare.de/files/4720562/T...092005.rm.html
Old Sep 11th, 2005, 12:32 PM   #4

RTS Total Tenis 11 Sep 2005 15mb:
http://rapidshare.de/files/4973451/T...092005.rm.html
Old Sep 18th, 2005, 03:10 PM   #5

današnje izdanje Total Tenisa:

http://rapidshare.de/files/5248224/T...092005.rm.html
Old Sep 19th, 2005, 12:40 AM   #6
country flag ivanovic

ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of
umm, how do you download these videos, i click on the link ans this website called called rapid share comes up with al this junk on it ???
ivanovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2005, 09:16 AM   #7

If you've never used Rapidshare before, click FREE, wait for the countdown to finish and save the file.
Old Oct 22nd, 2005, 05:22 PM   #8

This evening's Total Tennis:

http://rapidshare.de/files/6615323/T...102005.rm.html
Old Nov 12th, 2005, 03:16 PM   #9

http://rapidshare.de/files/7530900/S...12005.rar.html

Latest Total Tennis.
Old Nov 13th, 2005, 08:57 PM   #10
country flag Steffy6094

Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold
Thanks
But I can't download more than 1 file...