ANA IVANOVIC vs NOVAK DJOKOVIC - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 11th, 2005, 11:06 AM   #1
country flag ivanovic

ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of
ANA IVANOVIC vs NOVAK DJOKOVIC

"The Day of Tennis" in Belgrade: Exibition Novak Djokovic vs. Ana Ivanovic
8th October 2005 [20:00]

City of Belgrade will be the organizer of exhibition match Novak Djokovic vs. Ana Ivanovic on 13rd November 2005 in Belgrade's "Pionir". The main purpose of this great event is rally of money for Avala Tower in the capital of Serbia and Montenegro. It is going to be the unique chance to see the most perspective world's tennis players on the same place. But, on the backward sides of tennis net. After this match eight best players of SCG from all of the generation will play against our tennis stars. We use this occasion to invite all tennis fans from our and from other countries to come in Belgrade and look this tennis spectacle.

Go Ana kick his butt
This is so great the whole serbian tennis community united together I hope Jelena Jankovic is there as it will be so mean on their part to exclude her . She should give Janko a game

Lukic, Mircic, Krstajic should also be there and receive some advice from the 'elders'

I predict Ana winning 76 (25-23) exhebition style -super set ( ofcourse nole would probably let her ) nahhh ana will demolish him 60 60

Last edited by ivanovic : Oct 12th, 2005 at 04:52 AM.
ivanovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 12th, 2005, 10:42 AM   #2
country flag 咖容Less

咖容Less has a reputation beyond repute 咖容Less has a reputation beyond repute 咖容Less has a reputation beyond repute 咖容Less has a reputation beyond repute 咖容Less has a reputation beyond repute 咖容Less has a reputation beyond repute 咖容Less has a reputation beyond repute 咖容Less has a reputation beyond repute 咖容Less has a reputation beyond repute 咖容Less has a reputation beyond repute 咖容Less has a reputation beyond repute
and tickets are only 200 dinara- 2,5 euros

Jankovic suffers from severe Chinese syndrome! Only God can help her!
咖容Less is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2005, 11:28 AM   #3
country flag Ems__

Ems__ has a reputation beyond repute Ems__ has a reputation beyond repute Ems__ has a reputation beyond repute Ems__ has a reputation beyond repute Ems__ has a reputation beyond repute Ems__ has a reputation beyond repute Ems__ has a reputation beyond repute Ems__ has a reputation beyond repute Ems__ has a reputation beyond repute Ems__ has a reputation beyond repute Ems__ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duleml
No way?!? Damn, I wish I was in BG...

Ana

Ems__ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2005, 04:49 PM   #4
country flag Belco
TennisHaven

Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute
damn i wish this happened during Aug & sept when i was there
Old Oct 13th, 2005, 03:57 PM   #5
country flag matija-seles

matija-seles has a brilliant future matija-seles has a brilliant future matija-seles has a brilliant future matija-seles has a brilliant future matija-seles has a brilliant future matija-seles has a brilliant future matija-seles has a brilliant future matija-seles has a brilliant future matija-seles has a brilliant future matija-seles has a brilliant future matija-seles has a brilliant future
Where can you get those tickets?
matija-seles is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2005, 03:42 PM   #6
country flag Natasha250688

Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duleml
That's great, do you know where they are sold?

Elena Dementieva Anna Chakvetadze Tsvetana Pironkova Daniela Hantuchova Flavia Pennetta Maria Kirilenko Karolina prem Serena Williams Sanja Ančić
Natasha250688 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2005, 10:15 PM   #7
country flag ZorroZ

ZorroZ is a glorious beacon of light ZorroZ is a glorious beacon of light ZorroZ is a glorious beacon of light ZorroZ is a glorious beacon of light ZorroZ is a glorious beacon of light ZorroZ is a glorious beacon of light ZorroZ is a glorious beacon of light ZorroZ is a glorious beacon of light ZorroZ is a glorious beacon of light ZorroZ is a glorious beacon of light ZorroZ is a glorious beacon of light
what score?
ZorroZ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2005, 10:40 PM   #8
country flag incognito

incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold
This web site sells tickets for Pionir stadion: http://www.tiketservis.com/place_details.php?placeID=61...

But I didn't find any activities for 13 november when this exhibition match is supposed to take place. Anyway, there's phonenumber etc on the web site for anyone interested to find out...
incognito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2005, 10:13 PM   #9

Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of
ANy news about this??

Elena Dementieva Anna Chakvetadze Tsvetana Pironkova Daniela Hantuchova Flavia Pennetta Maria Kirilenko Karolina prem Serena Williams Sanja Ančić
Old Nov 4th, 2005, 06:45 AM   #10
country flag MilanDokic

MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold
The match will be playing on 13rd November at 5.00 - 7.00 PM. Tickets is still no available.

LiVE on TV: RTS 2
MilanDokic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2005, 07:48 AM   #11
country flag incognito

incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanDokic
The match will be playing on 13rd November at 5.00 - 7.00 PM. Tickets is still no available.
I read somewhere that they will be released only a week before, that might explain why it hasn't appeared on the Tiketservis web site...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanDokic
LiVE on TV: RTS 2
That means that we probably can follow it live on the internet
incognito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2005, 04:17 PM   #12

It says on ana-ivanovic.net that tickets will be available from Wednesday, but it doesn't say which - 2.11. or 9.11....
I'm sooooooo going there!!!! I can't wait!

Old Nov 5th, 2005, 09:00 AM   #13
country flag Steffy6094

Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold
It will be nice if we can watch it on internet TV :P Anyone know a link?

Please people who are going there : take pics for me and my website

Old Nov 5th, 2005, 10:19 AM   #14
country flag nouf

nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute
steffy m'en occupe!

ya moyen je pense
Old Nov 5th, 2005, 10:47 AM   #15
country flag Steffy6094

Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold
Cool