TOP: Cheer here for Lindsay in Filderstadt - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 3rd, 2005, 07:23 AM   #1
country flag Jan

Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all
Thumbs up TOP: Cheer here for Lindsay in Filderstadt

Come on all TOP members, lets CHEER here LOUD and CLEAR for Lindsay and wish her well in this tournament. Come on Lindsay, defend the title
Good Luck to Heather Watson, Laura Robson, Kaia Kanepi
Jan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 3rd, 2005, 09:06 AM   #2
country flag Loughyunijen

Loughyunijen is a name known to all Loughyunijen is a name known to all Loughyunijen is a name known to all Loughyunijen is a name known to all Loughyunijen is a name known to all Loughyunijen is a name known to all Loughyunijen is a name known to all Loughyunijen is a name known to all Loughyunijen is a name known to all Loughyunijen is a name known to all Loughyunijen is a name known to all
Lets go davster.....you got a relatively tough draw in comparison to Kim.....so victory would make this tourny even more sweeter!!!!

Lets Kick some butt!

Loughyunijen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2005, 12:06 PM   #3
country flag Lindsayfan32

Lindsayfan32 has a brilliant future Lindsayfan32 has a brilliant future Lindsayfan32 has a brilliant future Lindsayfan32 has a brilliant future Lindsayfan32 has a brilliant future Lindsayfan32 has a brilliant future Lindsayfan32 has a brilliant future Lindsayfan32 has a brilliant future Lindsayfan32 has a brilliant future Lindsayfan32 has a brilliant future Lindsayfan32 has a brilliant future
go Lindsay. It was a nive surpise to see you playing this tournement now give me another one and win it.
Lindsayfan32 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2005, 01:30 PM   #4
country flag Kelly

Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of
we want another porsche...say we want another porsche!!

TOWER OF POWER 2006

Kelly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2005, 04:41 PM   #5
QUEENLINDSAY

QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future
Jon want another porche! He wants the 2006 model which I suppose is the price.

Monica,Kim,Jelena
QUEENLINDSAY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2005, 04:51 PM   #6
country flag Lindsayfan

Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all
good luck lindsay!!! she should give us her porsches as she said she doesnt drive them lol
Lindsayfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2005, 12:27 PM   #7
country flag stenen

stenen has a reputation beyond repute stenen has a reputation beyond repute stenen has a reputation beyond repute stenen has a reputation beyond repute stenen has a reputation beyond repute stenen has a reputation beyond repute stenen has a reputation beyond repute stenen has a reputation beyond repute stenen has a reputation beyond repute stenen has a reputation beyond repute stenen has a reputation beyond repute
Lindsay's life on tour - ES interview
stenen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2005, 12:57 PM   #8
country flag Kelly

Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of
thanks for that....dont supose there is any hidden footage of lindsay at the players party. hope to god she didnt pole dance again ;-)

TOWER OF POWER 2006

Kelly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2005, 07:53 PM   #9

Loughyunijen is a name known to all Loughyunijen is a name known to all Loughyunijen is a name known to all Loughyunijen is a name known to all Loughyunijen is a name known to all Loughyunijen is a name known to all Loughyunijen is a name known to all Loughyunijen is a name known to all Loughyunijen is a name known to all Loughyunijen is a name known to all Loughyunijen is a name known to all
pole dance! u gotta be kidding right!?

Old Oct 7th, 2005, 08:03 PM   #10
country flag LUXXXAS
Team WTAworld

LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute
Lindsay in the semifinal against Hantuchova Go Linds!!!
LUXXXAS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2005, 10:12 PM   #11
country flag Nikki
Team WTAworld

Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold
C'mon Lindsay you can win here
Old Oct 8th, 2005, 08:52 AM   #12
country flag sweet_angel23

sweet_angel23 has a reputation beyond repute sweet_angel23 has a reputation beyond repute sweet_angel23 has a reputation beyond repute sweet_angel23 has a reputation beyond repute sweet_angel23 has a reputation beyond repute sweet_angel23 has a reputation beyond repute sweet_angel23 has a reputation beyond repute sweet_angel23 has a reputation beyond repute sweet_angel23 has a reputation beyond repute sweet_angel23 has a reputation beyond repute sweet_angel23 has a reputation beyond repute
Go Lindsay!!
u can win this!!
sweet_angel23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2005, 09:20 PM   #13
country flag LindsayRulz

LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute
6-4 6-3 win against Hantochova !! good luck tomorrow against amélie!!!
LindsayRulz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2005, 09:24 PM   #14

Lets Go Dav...........kcik some ass!!!!!!!

Whoooooooo hoooooooooo!

Title number 50 me up....great accomplishment!

Old Oct 8th, 2005, 09:35 PM   #15
country flag LUXXXAS
Team WTAworld

LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute
Good Luck Lindsay against Amelie!!! My avatar is in trouble
LUXXXAS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote