Groundstrokes Mamma schools the kids - GO LINDS! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 9th, 2005, 05:25 PM   #1
country flag matija-seles

matija-seles has a brilliant future matija-seles has a brilliant future matija-seles has a brilliant future matija-seles has a brilliant future matija-seles has a brilliant future matija-seles has a brilliant future matija-seles has a brilliant future matija-seles has a brilliant future matija-seles has a brilliant future matija-seles has a brilliant future matija-seles has a brilliant future
Groundstrokes Mamma schools the kids - GO LINDS!

This is a cheering thread for Lindsay fans. GOOOOOOOOOOO DAVY!!!
matija-seles is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 28th, 2005, 06:17 PM   #2
country flag <!Society!>

<!Society!> has a brilliant future <!Society!> has a brilliant future <!Society!> has a brilliant future <!Society!> has a brilliant future <!Society!> has a brilliant future <!Society!> has a brilliant future <!Society!> has a brilliant future <!Society!> has a brilliant future <!Society!> has a brilliant future <!Society!> has a brilliant future <!Society!> has a brilliant future
hell yea, Davenport to win. Providing shes playing well and in a good mood, its hers for the taking
<!Society!> is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2005, 03:14 PM   #3
country flag LindsayRulez

LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of
Go get it, Lindsay!!
Old Nov 4th, 2005, 05:38 PM   #4
country flag Wimbledon 05 Ven

Wimbledon 05 Ven is a glorious beacon of light Wimbledon 05 Ven is a glorious beacon of light Wimbledon 05 Ven is a glorious beacon of light Wimbledon 05 Ven is a glorious beacon of light Wimbledon 05 Ven is a glorious beacon of light Wimbledon 05 Ven is a glorious beacon of light Wimbledon 05 Ven is a glorious beacon of light Wimbledon 05 Ven is a glorious beacon of light Wimbledon 05 Ven is a glorious beacon of light Wimbledon 05 Ven is a glorious beacon of light Wimbledon 05 Ven is a glorious beacon of light
Lindsay should easily win this if she is healthy. SHe might have a few problems with Kim but she will roll over the rest of the field. :-D

GO LINDSAY!!! Beat that tramp Sharahova!!!

Last edited by Wimbledon 05 Ven : Nov 5th, 2005 at 05:15 AM.
Wimbledon 05 Ven is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2005, 12:42 AM   #5
country flag Justin

Justin has a brilliant future Justin has a brilliant future Justin has a brilliant future Justin has a brilliant future Justin has a brilliant future Justin has a brilliant future Justin has a brilliant future Justin has a brilliant future Justin has a brilliant future Justin has a brilliant future Justin has a brilliant future
Do it, Lindsay!
Shino Tsurubuchi
"Men's tennis and women's tennis are almost two separate sports. If I was to play Andy Murray I would
lose 6-0, 6-0 in five to six minutes, maybe 10 minutes." -- Serena Williams
Justin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2005, 05:19 AM   #6
country flag Wimbledon 05 Ven

Wimbledon 05 Ven is a glorious beacon of light Wimbledon 05 Ven is a glorious beacon of light Wimbledon 05 Ven is a glorious beacon of light Wimbledon 05 Ven is a glorious beacon of light Wimbledon 05 Ven is a glorious beacon of light Wimbledon 05 Ven is a glorious beacon of light Wimbledon 05 Ven is a glorious beacon of light Wimbledon 05 Ven is a glorious beacon of light Wimbledon 05 Ven is a glorious beacon of light Wimbledon 05 Ven is a glorious beacon of light Wimbledon 05 Ven is a glorious beacon of light
Go Lindsay!
Wimbledon 05 Ven is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2005, 08:41 AM   #7
country flag LH2HBH

LH2HBH has a reputation beyond repute LH2HBH has a reputation beyond repute LH2HBH has a reputation beyond repute LH2HBH has a reputation beyond repute LH2HBH has a reputation beyond repute LH2HBH has a reputation beyond repute LH2HBH has a reputation beyond repute LH2HBH has a reputation beyond repute LH2HBH has a reputation beyond repute LH2HBH has a reputation beyond repute LH2HBH has a reputation beyond repute
On a bad day she's 50/50 with any of these ladies, on a good day she'll roll over the field!!!!
Old Nov 5th, 2005, 06:57 PM   #8
country flag LUXXXAS
Team WTAworld

LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute
Good Luck Lindsay
LUXXXAS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2005, 11:51 PM   #9
DENNYLEG

DENNYLEG has disabled reputation
Good Luck in LA Lindsay!
DENNYLEG is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote