Do you think jelena Dokic will come back? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 7th, 2005, 05:44 AM   #1
country flag rada

rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute
Do you think jelena Dokic will come back?

Hey guy's do you think she will come back i think that she will just give up she hasn't been playing anywhere ????what you think?

Good luck Jovana Jaksic, Sabine Lisick, and flavia pennetta

Monica Seles the real number one always
Good luck to all the Aussie girls Oi Oi Oi
rada is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 7th, 2005, 07:09 AM   #2
country flag ivanovic

ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of
yeah she will give up i dont see here ever reaching top 100. i hope she proves me wrong though.
ivanovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2005, 08:10 AM   #3
country flag Dexter
Team WTAworld
Polish & Serbian Kingdoms

Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute
I hope she will, I can't see her back though
Old Oct 7th, 2005, 08:51 AM   #4
country flag Erika_Angel

Erika_Angel has a reputation beyond repute Erika_Angel has a reputation beyond repute Erika_Angel has a reputation beyond repute Erika_Angel has a reputation beyond repute Erika_Angel has a reputation beyond repute Erika_Angel has a reputation beyond repute Erika_Angel has a reputation beyond repute Erika_Angel has a reputation beyond repute Erika_Angel has a reputation beyond repute Erika_Angel has a reputation beyond repute Erika_Angel has a reputation beyond repute
She has been training in Monte Carlo. Obviously she isnt giving up just yet.

0099 ... Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
WTAWorld Survivor
~ Survivor Cambodia - The Ta Prohm Ruins ~
Jan-Apr 06

~ Survivor Aitutaki - The Blue Lagoon ~
Nov 06-Mar 07
Erika_Angel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2005, 11:56 AM   #5
country flag ©@®eLess

©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute
she'll be back but she won't get back to top50 ever again 60-80 is her max.

Jankovic suffers from severe Chinese syndrome! Only God can help her!
©@®eLess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2005, 01:56 PM   #6
country flag shannonannafan

shannonannafan is a splendid one to behold shannonannafan is a splendid one to behold shannonannafan is a splendid one to behold shannonannafan is a splendid one to behold shannonannafan is a splendid one to behold shannonannafan is a splendid one to behold shannonannafan is a splendid one to behold shannonannafan is a splendid one to behold shannonannafan is a splendid one to behold shannonannafan is a splendid one to behold shannonannafan is a splendid one to behold
Maybe, if she can get someone who will help her, not just on court but off court as well
Old Oct 7th, 2005, 05:42 PM   #7
country flag Belco
TennisHaven

Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute
i believe she will be back... i have a feeling she has been training hard and wasnt ready for the last 2 tournaments..

she will show at this tournament!
Old Oct 7th, 2005, 08:30 PM   #8
country flag vutt
Team WTAworld

vutt has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by rada
Hey guy's do you think she will come back i think that she will just give up she hasn't been playing anywhere ????what you think?
Well I wonder when she left? She just have been playing poorly...
vutt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2005, 02:31 PM   #9
country flag daniela86

daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute
I think she will be back but not soon, maybe next season. As far as her game is concerned, I don't think she will be able to reach the top 10 nor the top 20 again unless if a miracle happens and she gets rid of her current coach
Bencic~~Voegele~~Jankovic~~Zvonareva~~Karolina and Krystina Pliskova ~~Giorgi
daniela86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2005, 04:06 PM   #10
country flag vutt
Team WTAworld

vutt has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniela86
... unless if a miracle happens and she gets rid of her current coach
What coach? Have I missed something?
vutt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2005, 04:36 PM   #11
country flag andrewbroad
Team WTAworld

andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute
She'll be back. Sue Barker put it best when she said that Jelena was "very definitely a future world number one."

--
Dr. Andrew Broad
http://www.geocities.com/andrewbroad/
http://www.geocities.com/andrewbroad/tennis/
http://www.geocities.com/andrewbroad/tennis/dokic/

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Jelena_Dokic_Players_Lounge/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Jelena_Dokic_Players_Lounge_II/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jeldani/
My Eternal Fanship: 1. Monica Seles; 2. Мария Шарапова (‘Maria Sharapova’); 3. Daniela Hantuchová; 4. Jelena Dokić; 5. Iva Majoli; 6. Karina Habšudová; 7. Вера Звонарёва (‘Vera Zvonarëva’); 8. Nicole Vaidišová; 9. Анна Чакветадзе (‘Anna Chakvetadze’); 10. Lucie Šafářová; 11. Ирода Туляганова (‘Iroda Tulyaganova’); 12. Magdaléna Rybáriková; 13. Sabine Lisicki
andrewbroad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2005, 04:47 AM   #12
country flag Ems__

Ems__ has a reputation beyond repute Ems__ has a reputation beyond repute Ems__ has a reputation beyond repute Ems__ has a reputation beyond repute Ems__ has a reputation beyond repute Ems__ has a reputation beyond repute Ems__ has a reputation beyond repute Ems__ has a reputation beyond repute Ems__ has a reputation beyond repute Ems__ has a reputation beyond repute Ems__ has a reputation beyond repute
I've lost hope , prove me wrong plz jelo!!!

Ana

Ems__ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote