Daria Sharapova Cheering Club - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 18th, 2005, 08:43 PM   #76
country flag ~SunFlower~

~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by !!! - Dz™ - !!!
This is so exciting! Go Dashenka!
Very exciting

The draw is up..
Daria is scheduled to play tomorrow at 4pm EST...

Good luck, Daria....

0011..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
~SunFlower~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 20th, 2005, 07:38 AM   #77
country flag !!!--Duiz™--!!!
Team WTAworld

!!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute
I wish we could see it on TV...

Supernova Sharapova

0009..Eternal Follower of Golden Girl
The Official Violin Player in Kirlenko's Orchestra
!!!--Duiz™--!!! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2005, 12:49 PM   #78
country flag bellascarlett

bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute
Hi guys. Finally found this thread about dasha. I just have a few questions though. When did dasha come to the US to train? and did she come with her whole family? Those articles after Maria's wimbledon win in 2004 imply that dasha was still living in Russia during that time. And what I find interesting is why they decided to put her in the evert academy and not in bolletieri's where maria was trained. do you think her family is trying to avoid early comparisons to maria? or do they probably just think the evert academy is better suited to dasha? Maria's other cousin someone mentioned - Anya I think - is she dasha's sister or cousin? And there arent pix of maria and dasha together noh? But it would probably be putting pressure on dasha if maria watched her play at a tournament. And my last question, so far, how does dasha measure up to maria when maria was dasha's age now?

Dasha really resembles Maria but I think Maria was prettier when she was dasha's age...haha...yeah just bring on the comparisons!...but dasha seems to look more mature out there. Seems like a really serious child. I hope she isnt pressured to achieve really great things like Maria. I'm sure she's already compared to her especially since she carries around that Sharapova name in tournaments. People would instantly be curious to know if she was in anyway related to maria being that Sharapova obviously isnt anywhere near being a common name in th US. Plus, that long blond hair green eyes must be giveaways. But I agree with the poster who said that dasha reminds one of Anna K. I guess her looks are a combination of her cousin and Anna which shouldnt be bad at all. What I would like to know though is what Maria and especially Yuri think of this little cousin following in the footsteps of Maria. I'm sure we'll be hearing more about dasha in a few years. Both her and maria should be ready for the inevitable comparisons.
Old Nov 20th, 2005, 01:35 PM   #79
country flag gary

gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of
Sharapova Daria USA FL

she represents for USA??
gary is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2005, 03:51 PM   #80
Team WTAworld

!!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by gary
Sharapova Daria USA FL

she represents for USA??

Wait.. perhaps she is only repersentating Florida...

Supernova Sharapova

Old Nov 20th, 2005, 04:24 PM   #81
country flag DrChemicalX

DrChemicalX has much to be proud of DrChemicalX has much to be proud of DrChemicalX has much to be proud of DrChemicalX has much to be proud of DrChemicalX has much to be proud of DrChemicalX has much to be proud of DrChemicalX has much to be proud of DrChemicalX has much to be proud of DrChemicalX has much to be proud of DrChemicalX has much to be proud of DrChemicalX has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellascarlett
Hi guys. Finally found this thread about dasha. I just have a few questions though. When did dasha come to the US to train? and did she come with her whole family? Those articles after Maria's wimbledon win in 2004 imply that dasha was still living in Russia during that time. And what I find interesting is why they decided to put her in the evert academy and not in bolletieri's where maria was trained. do you think her family is trying to avoid early comparisons to maria? or do they probably just think the evert academy is better suited to dasha? Maria's other cousin someone mentioned - Anya I think - is she dasha's sister or cousin? And there arent pix of maria and dasha together noh? But it would probably be putting pressure on dasha if maria watched her play at a tournament. And my last question, so far, how does dasha measure up to maria when maria was dasha's age now?

Dasha really resembles Maria but I think Maria was prettier when she was dasha's age...haha...yeah just bring on the comparisons!...but dasha seems to look more mature out there. Seems like a really serious child. I hope she isnt pressured to achieve really great things like Maria. I'm sure she's already compared to her especially since she carries around that Sharapova name in tournaments. People would instantly be curious to know if she was in anyway related to maria being that Sharapova obviously isnt anywhere near being a common name in th US. Plus, that long blond hair green eyes must be giveaways. But I agree with the poster who said that dasha reminds one of Anna K. I guess her looks are a combination of her cousin and Anna which shouldnt be bad at all. What I would like to know though is what Maria and especially Yuri think of this little cousin following in the footsteps of Maria. I'm sure we'll be hearing more about dasha in a few years. Both her and maria should be ready for the inevitable comparisons.
She come to the US to train in late 2004 or early 2005 i think, I think she came with her whole family, I would say that they believe the evert academy is best suited to dasha.... As for ana, i dont know if she is dasha's sister or not.. i doubt it, for if she was, im sure it would be mentioned in the few articles about dasha... I dont think there are any pics of maria and dasha, they sure would be cute to see if there were.. im sure in the Sharapova family album somewere you would find some ... I To hope that dasha does not suffer from any pressure or other form of emotional distress... However, im sure she enjoys the happy and fun childhood that every child enjoys , It is fascinating indeed how similar dasha and maria look, it is some particular gene not just in the sharapova family, but that is common in so many russian females, that beautiful gene.. Blessed with blonde hair, a cute face and stunning eyes... It sure is an exciting future for daria, i suppose like any future it is faced with uncertainty, but if you have that will to succeed like maria and yuri did, then that alone is evidence for achieving your dreams if you feel strongly enough about them!

All in all, go dasha
Btw.. Not sure why you now represent the USA... but all is good

Maria Kirilenko
Daria Sharapova
Ana Ivanovic Kind, Beautiful and a all-around awesome girl !

Quote:
I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... Such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything.

- Nikola Tesla

Last edited by DrChemicalX : Nov 20th, 2005 at 04:36 PM.
DrChemicalX is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2005, 04:32 PM   #82
Team WTAworld

She came with her whole family... I believe...

and visas for them is not a problem

Supernova Sharapova

Old Nov 22nd, 2005, 03:25 AM   #83
country flag ~SunFlower~

~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharky
Daria is scheduled to play Girls' 12 Broward Turkey Championships at the Woodmont Country Club in Tamarac, FL starting this Sat Nov19.

List of seeds and main draws will be determined soon at http://tournaments.usta.com/tourname...t.aspx?T=29908

Good luck, Dasha!

At least we have another Sharapova to cheer for while big Masha is long gone vacationing.
WOW! Daria as unseeded won by beating top 2 seeded as follows:

QF d. Sarah Pravder 6-4; 7-5
SF d. (1)Alexandra J. Kiick 7-6(1); 6-4
F d. (2)Shea Brodsky 6-3; 6-2

Congrats Daria!!! ... it's looking very good for her to prepare in her next big international Eddie Herr tournament next week!

Go Daria at Eddie Herr!

0011..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
~SunFlower~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2005, 04:31 AM   #84
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute
Well done little Daria.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2005, 04:42 AM   #85
Team WTAworld

very awesome!

Supernova Sharapova

Old Nov 22nd, 2005, 05:09 AM   #86

bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrChemicalX
She come to the US to train in late 2004 or early 2005 i think, I think she came with her whole family, I would say that they believe the evert academy is best suited to dasha.... As for ana, i dont know if she is dasha's sister or not.. i doubt it, for if she was, im sure it would be mentioned in the few articles about dasha... I dont think there are any pics of maria and dasha, they sure would be cute to see if there were.. im sure in the Sharapova family album somewere you would find some ... I To hope that dasha does not suffer from any pressure or other form of emotional distress... However, im sure she enjoys the happy and fun childhood that every child enjoys , It is fascinating indeed how similar dasha and maria look, it is some particular gene not just in the sharapova family, but that is common in so many russian females, that beautiful gene.. Blessed with blonde hair, a cute face and stunning eyes... It sure is an exciting future for daria, i suppose like any future it is faced with uncertainty, but if you have that will to succeed like maria and yuri did, then that alone is evidence for achieving your dreams if you feel strongly enough about them!
Thanks! Great to see she's doing well. But how is dasha playing now compared to when Maria was her age? How old is she? 10? I dont know anything abt juniors tennis...
Old Nov 22nd, 2005, 05:15 AM   #87
Team WTAworld

bellascarlet...

Daria right now plays 12 years old girls... Maria at her age used to play 14 years old girls

Supernova Sharapova

Old Nov 22nd, 2005, 11:42 AM   #88

Quote:
Originally Posted by !!! - Dz™ - !!!
bellascarlet...

Daria right now plays 12 years old girls... Maria at her age used to play 14 years old girls
Way to go Maria!!! Sorry she's still my number one fave regardless...haha...nevertheless, i'll be excited to see daria on the tour in a few years...hopefully maria can keep healthy and remain at the top of her game until her mid-late 20s so we can watch those two battle it out on the courts...Can you imagine them being like the Williams sisters but with more competitive matches between them? haha Maria and Daria not being sisters will I think allow them not to hold back and just play their game out there. Again, getting ahead of myself but it is exciting to think of what may happen...
Old Nov 22nd, 2005, 07:12 PM   #89
country flag Steve-o

Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute
Well done Dasha!
Big Masha must be proud
Steve-o is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2005, 01:07 AM   #90
country flag russophile

russophile is a name known to all russophile is a name known to all russophile is a name known to all russophile is a name known to all russophile is a name known to all russophile is a name known to all russophile is a name known to all russophile is a name known to all russophile is a name known to all russophile is a name known to all russophile is a name known to all
wow! i am affected by your adoration to dasha. i'm a fan already.
can't wait!
russophile is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote