Daria Sharapova Cheering Club - Page 32 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 4th, 2009, 03:39 PM   #466
country flag last lap

last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice
Re: Daria Sharapova Cheering Club

Daria loss in the semifinal vs Denise Starr(USA)!

Gran tournament Junior ITF G4 of Daria!
last lap is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 19th, 2009, 01:52 PM   #467
country flag last lap

last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice

Daria in the tournament ZMG @ Boca Boca Local Championhip, Boca Ratón. G16. Avril, 18-20.

R1 Daria(2) Bye.
Q Daria(2) win Kendall Bunch, 6-1, 6-2
S Daria(2) vs. Priyanka Shah, today.

Rankings 2009 National Junior Standings (avril, 18)
G14: 77 (67)
G16: 260 (245)
Overall Record: 36-17
Old Apr 20th, 2009, 12:25 AM   #468
country flag last lap

S Daria(2) win Priyanka Shah: 6-1, 6-2
F Daria(2) win Taylor Wingo(1): 6-1, 6-0

The first tilt gained four Daria this season!
Old Apr 26th, 2009, 03:34 PM   #469
country flag last lap

Rankings of Daria.

National Junior USTA G14: 83 (77)
National Junior USTA G16: 282 (260)
Junior ITF: 619 (614)

Old May 20th, 2009, 12:11 PM   #470
country flag last lap

Daria finalist for the first time of a tournament G18!!!!
In Super Series Midtown AC. (May, 9-11).

It was defeated in the final by 6-2, 6-1
Old May 21st, 2009, 02:19 PM   #471
country flag last lap

Ranking National Junior G14: 58 (78)
Ranking National Junior G16: 207 (261)
Ranking Junior ITF: 643 (631)

Advanced in G14 and G16!

Daria in Casablanca(Mexico).
Old May 24th, 2009, 01:56 PM   #472
country flag last lap

2009 Ranking National Junior Standing. Mai, 23.
Ranking G14: 58 (58)
Ranking G16: 206 (207)
Old May 28th, 2009, 03:23 PM   #473
country flag Ана Алберта

Ана Алберта is just really nice Ана Алберта is just really nice Ана Алберта is just really nice Ана Алберта is just really nice Ана Алберта is just really nice Ана Алберта is just really nice Ана Алберта is just really nice Ана Алберта is just really nice Ана Алберта is just really nice Ана Алберта is just really nice Ана Алберта is just really nice

Hi ! I have a question: how can I know about the tournaments she's going to play? I don't know what webiste to check

Victoria Azarenka . Grigor Dimitrov . Laura Robson . Maria Kirilenko

Still waiting and believing in you, Ana . You're my princess and always will be . ♥
BECAUSE YOU'RE THE ONE WHO MAKES ME HAPPY . 5/5/09 The Day I Met You, the BEST Day Of My Life
Ана Алберта is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2009, 08:22 AM   #474
country flag Gowza

Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of

Daria is currently playing in copa cristal, won her first two rounds and plays carolina maso in the quarters. it's a G4 tourny, these players are ranked really low, hopefully daria can start playing some bigger tournaments soon. you can check her results at itftennis.com, just search for sharapova and click on daria then click on her activity.

also good luck to: azarenka, lucic, sprem, vakulenko, vaidisova, safarova, ivanovic, groenefeld, mirza, krajicek, kvitkova, larcher de brito, lisicki.

Last edited by Gowza : Jun 7th, 2009 at 08:02 AM.
Gowza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2009, 05:19 PM   #475
country flag lylux
Lyluxpova

lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of

lylux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2009, 07:30 AM   #476
country flag Gowza

Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of

daria won her quarter-final match against carolina maso but lost her semis match against isabella escobar.

also good luck to: azarenka, lucic, sprem, vakulenko, vaidisova, safarova, ivanovic, groenefeld, mirza, krajicek, kvitkova, larcher de brito, lisicki.
Gowza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2009, 03:15 PM   #477
country flag last lap

Daria 493 in the ranking Junior ITF. Thanks to being a semifinalist in the Copa Cristal(El Salvador, G-4)has advanced 146 positions with regard to the previous week.

Ranking National Junior G14: 54 (57)
Ranking National Junior G16: 195 (197)
Old Jun 9th, 2009, 03:23 PM   #478
country flag last lap

Daria in tournament of Doubles in the Copa Cristal (El Salvador)

R1 Daria Sharapova/ Starr(1) win Benedit/ Obando, 6-0, 6-0
Q Daria Sharapova/ Starr (1) win Crook/ Molina Ortega, 6-4, 6-0

S Daria Sharapova/ Starr(1) win Aguirre/ Manifacio(4) 6-2, 6-4
F Daria Sharapova/ Starr/1) lost Forte/ Siles Luna(3), 3-6, 0-6
Old Jun 9th, 2009, 04:39 PM   #479
country flag Dav.
nothing else compares

Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute

Doesn't she turn 14 soon? She will be able to play adult tournies.
Old Jun 9th, 2009, 06:17 PM   #480
country flag cyannnnn

cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dav. View Post
Doesn't she turn 14 soon? She will be able to play adult tournies.
i don't think she will play adult tournies. she doesn"t like a good player.

now i have my 4 favorites players
justine henin
maria sharapova
amélie mauresmo
kim clijsters
cyannnnn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote