Daria Sharapova Cheering Club - Page 30 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 11th, 2009, 03:40 PM   #436
country flag lylux
Lyluxpova

lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of
Re: Daria Sharapova Cheering Club

lylux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 11th, 2009, 10:13 PM   #437
country flag lylux
Lyluxpova

lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of

Old Feb 11th, 2009, 10:29 PM   #438
country flag lylux
Lyluxpova

Daria in the Open International Juvenil Ciudad de México (ITF-G4).

R1: win WC ALVARADO, Jessica (MEX) 6-2 6-1
R2: win Nicolette Tran (EEUU) 7-5, 3-6, 7-6(7)
R3 : Lost v.s. Kate Fuller (EEUU) 6-4 6-1

Doubles

R1: win SHARAPOVA, TACHOVSKY vs ALCARAZ[8], HINOJOSA 7-5 6-4
R2: win SHARAPOVA, TACHOVSKY vs FRANCO, MILLA CEJA 6-2 6-4
Q: vs BETANCOURT [2] MANIFACIO Thu, #2, Court 1
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 04:42 PM   #439
country flag lylux
Lyluxpova

Photos Wednesday February 11 2009

Old Feb 12th, 2009, 06:25 PM   #440
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute

I think she should try to hit her forehand with the eyes open ..it might be more effective, but she's cute

"You're wasting your time,Go home and have a beer!" - Maria Sharapova-
Vincey! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 10:46 PM   #441
country flag lylux
Lyluxpova

International Junior Open Club Casablanca Mexico City
GD18

Doubles

R1: win SHARAPOVA, TACHOVSKY vs ALCARAZ[8], HINOJOSA 7-5 6-4
R2: win SHARAPOVA, TACHOVSKY vs FRANCO, MILLA CEJA 6-2 6-4
Q: Lost vs BETANCOURT [2] MANIFACIO 4-6 7-6(3) [10-7]
Old Feb 13th, 2009, 03:04 PM   #442
country flag last lap

last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice

Daria's and Tachovsky great resistance!
last lap is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2009, 03:11 PM   #443
country flag last lap

last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincey! View Post
I think she should try to hit her forehand with the eyes open
This way it beats him with more force. They say that it lokks like greatly in his game Masha. In his results...
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 02:38 PM   #444
country flag last lap

Current importance rankings of Daria:
87 (83) Ranking National G14
292 (287) Ranking National G16
809 (980) Ranking Junior ITF

It did not play any tilt last weekend.
Old Feb 22nd, 2009, 05:38 PM   #445
country flag last lap

21 february:
Ranking National G14: 82 (87)
Ranking National G16: 294 (292)
Old Feb 22nd, 2009, 11:30 PM   #446
country flag last lap

Daria in the tournament Deer Creek Spring Super Series G16, today:

R1: Daria Sharapova(6)-Kayla Gammie: 6-1, 6-0
R2: Catline Ene-Daria Sharapova(6): 7-6, 6-7, 6-2

Old Mar 6th, 2009, 03:02 PM   #447
country flag Hakapeszi

Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dasha_Sharapova

"This page has been deleted. The deletion log for the page is provided below for reference.
12:53, 15 February 2009 Alexf (talk | contribs) deleted "Dasha Sharapova" ‎ (A7: Article about a real person, which does not indicate the importance or significance of the subject)"

"Fine words." Tyrion was unimpressed. "Words are wind. Who is this bloody savior?"
"A dragon." The cheesemonger saw the look on his face at that, and laughed. "A dragon with three heads."
Hakapeszi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2009, 03:16 PM   #448
country flag last lap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakapeszi View Post
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dasha_Sharapova

"This page has been deleted. The deletion log for the page is provided below for reference.
12:53, 15 February 2009 Alexf (talk | contribs) deleted "Dasha Sharapova" ‎ (A7: Article about a real person, which does not indicate the importance or significance of the subject)"
wiki frikie....
Old Mar 6th, 2009, 03:24 PM   #449
country flag last lap

Daria in the rankings.
ITF Junior Rankings: 807 (809)
2009 National Junior Standings Girls' 16 Singles: 314 (294)
2009 National Junior Standings Girls' 14 Singles: 90 (82)
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 06:00 PM   #450
country flag last lap

Ranking National Girls' 14 Singles (March, 7): 87 (90)
Ranking National Girls' 16 Singles (March, 7): 301 (314)