Daria Sharapova Cheering Club - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 3rd, 2005, 06:33 AM   #16
country flag ~SunFlower~

~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Safin
great pics thanks Sharky
can't wait to watch Masha Sharapova - Dasha Sharapova match on tour
Well.. Dasha is 10 years old. (her birthday is June 1995)... so we may have to wait at least 6 years before they could meet on the tour. So Maria would be 24 years old. LOL

0011..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
~SunFlower~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 3rd, 2005, 06:34 AM   #17
country flag !!!--Duiz™--!!!
Team WTAworld

!!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharky
Well.. Dasha is 10 years old. (her birthday is June 1995)... so we may have to wait at least 6 years before they could meet on the tour. So Maria would be 24 years old. LOL
I hope Daria has a chance by the titanic Maria by then...

Supernova Sharapova

0009..Eternal Follower of Golden Girl
The Official Violin Player in Kirlenko's Orchestra
!!!--Duiz™--!!! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2005, 06:36 AM   #18
country flag ~SunFlower~

~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by !!! - Dz™ - !!!
Thanks Sue!!

If I am right.. all those G12 are Girls' 12 right?
Yes, all of them except the very first tournament "Future Stars" which is Girls' 10.

0011..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
~SunFlower~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2005, 06:38 AM   #19
Team WTAworld

!!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharky
Yes, all of them except the very first tournament "Future Stars" which is Girls' 10.
Well yah I noticed that...

My question was if G12 meant Girls Singles 12... not like in Juniors it would be the G1, G2, G3.... G5.

But thanks for clarifying!

Supernova Sharapova

Old Oct 3rd, 2005, 06:52 AM   #20
Team WTAworld

so where does she live right now... the evert academy thing is actually pretty new to me...

Supernova Sharapova

Old Oct 3rd, 2005, 11:54 AM   #21
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute
She is a little cutie i hope she will follow in Masha's foot steps.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2005, 01:31 PM   #22
country flag Dan23

Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute
Its great to see another Sharapova to cheer for coming up through the ranks
It'll be interesting to see how she goes in the next few years...go Dasha
pavlyuchenkova

Dan23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2005, 01:53 PM   #23
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
Duiz, Sharky was supposed to start this thread but you beat her to it. And I wonder if it's just too soon for Dasha to be promoted and marketed.

Dasha like Maria and Yevgenvy Kafelnikov got her start at the same Sochi tennis club Maria and Yevgeny got started at. And Daria's been coached by Yuri Jutkin who also coached Maria and Yevgeny when they were small.

Dasha at 10 reminds me of Anna Kournikova at 10. And hopefully Dasha will not feel the pressure to be the new Maria Sharapova when it's time for her to try to make the WTA Tour.

Maria also has another young cousin Anya who plays tennis at the Sochi tennis club. But I guess she's not the prospect Dasha is thus we hear very little about her. But it must be hard for her to understand that between her and Dasha that Dasha is the chosen one. But who knows maybe Anya will end up the better tennis player down the road. Only time will tell. Good luck to both of them. I just hope their parents don't put too much pressure on them to be top tennis players. Reality says the odds are against them.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg

Last edited by the cat : Mar 16th, 2007 at 12:28 AM.
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2005, 02:40 PM   #24
Team WTAworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by the cat
Duiz, Sharky was supposed to start this thread but you beat her to it. And I wonder if it's just too soon for Dasha to be promoted and marketed.
Now you are going to make a polll with the moderators to see if they can delete my thread so the Sharkiee can put hers... CAT!

t doesn't matter who starts it... In fact... I am meaningless and with no glory at all. I just started the thread, it is up to all of her fans to raise it up!

Supernova Sharapova

Old Oct 3rd, 2005, 07:10 PM   #25
country flag Sweep

Sweep has a brilliant future Sweep has a brilliant future Sweep has a brilliant future Sweep has a brilliant future Sweep has a brilliant future Sweep has a brilliant future Sweep has a brilliant future Sweep has a brilliant future Sweep has a brilliant future Sweep has a brilliant future Sweep has a brilliant future
That's interesting.

Hopefully she can follow in the footsteps of Masha.
hantuchova.
dementieva.
chakvetadze.
Sweep is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2005, 07:22 PM   #26
Team WTAworld

So does nayone knows where she lives?

I think she lives in Florida.. not sure what city...

Supernova Sharapova

Old Oct 3rd, 2005, 07:24 PM   #27
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
Duiz, I bet Sharky is okay with you starting this thread. But in reality it might be too soon for Dasha Sharapova to have fans. I hope she doesn't feel the pressure to be the next Maria Sharapova.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

Old Oct 3rd, 2005, 07:27 PM   #28
Team WTAworld

Quote:
Duiz, I bet Sharky is okay with you starting this thread. But in reality it might be too soon for Dasha Sharapova to have fans. I hope she doesn't feel the pressure to be the next Maria Sharapova.
There is never too early...

I don't see why are you so worried...

Anyways... feeling the pressue may be better for her... cause if she is military style trained like in Bolletieri... she may rule the world one day..

Supernova Sharapova

Old Oct 3rd, 2005, 07:35 PM   #29
the cat

Daria might not be as tough as Maria and might not be able to handle everything as well as Masha has. I hope Dasha is Masha tough. But the main thing is for Dasha to be a happy child.

Old Oct 3rd, 2005, 07:39 PM   #30
Team WTAworld

Quote:
Daria might not be as tough as Maria and might not be able to handle everything as well as Masha has. I hope Dasha is Masha tough. But the main thing is for Dasha to be a happy child.
I am sure she must be happy.. she must be living her dream... living in the US, being on the Evert Tennis Academy, and she is up to living the hype that her cousin has brought her forth after Wimbledon.

Plus... she can go to the beach every once in a while.. Every child with that opportunitty must be very happy!

Supernova Sharapova