Daria Sharapova Cheering Club - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 24th, 2006, 07:11 PM   #181
KV

KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute
Just wondering how about Daria getting WC for a G16? Results wise it's justified. Won a G14, not sure whether Daria is allowed to play a G16? If you want Junior Tennis stronger in depth Daria should be allowed to play a G16. For sure Daria's very impressive.
KV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 24th, 2006, 07:16 PM   #182
KV

KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~SunFlower~
Ten years old Daria Sharapova won the tournament today. This year, she now wins 6 out of 9 tournaments (5 G12 titles and 1 G14 title).

Last year starting January 2005 was her rookie year after she came to Amercia in the late Fall of 1994 (after she lost in the final of the tournament in Sochi, Russia in the summer of 1994). She won 4 out of 23 tournaments (1 G10 title and 3 G12 titles).

Congrats Daria for your 6th title of the year today. And you made a huge significant improvement in your game, Daria! Keep working hard!

Maybe she can be ready to compete in more G14 tournaments this year if she has the fire as Maria!
BTW, can remember you as one of the first Masha fans in the year 2002 together with The CAT and a few others.
Old Apr 25th, 2006, 03:33 AM   #183
country flag ~SunFlower~

~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future
I managed to find a few new photos of Daria Sharapova practicing!!! From looking at the photos, she trains with 2 big girls! She must be so good! She resembles AnnaK more than Sharapova?
Enjoy

http://static.flickr.com/44/12895023...78fa7e.jpg?v=0

http://static.flickr.com/56/12895020...3384b5.jpg?v=0

The photos are found at http://www.flickr.com/photos/tags/sharapova/

0011..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
~SunFlower~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2006, 02:01 PM   #184
country flag TeaMMashA

TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by KV
BTW, can remember you as one of the first Masha fans in the year 2002 together with The CAT and a few others.
Thats a good sign would be nice if Daria could be guided to the same kind of success as Maria with the fans including the new guys like me

.Tatiana Golovin.Nadia Petrova.Ana Ivanovic.Olga Poutchkova.
.Caroline Wozinacki.Anna ChakVetadze.Anna-Lena Groenefeld.
.Sam Stosur.Michaella Krajicek.Svetlana Kuznetsova.
TeaMMashA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2006, 03:00 AM   #185
country flag Summer Snow

Summer Snow has a brilliant future Summer Snow has a brilliant future Summer Snow has a brilliant future Summer Snow has a brilliant future Summer Snow has a brilliant future Summer Snow has a brilliant future Summer Snow has a brilliant future Summer Snow has a brilliant future Summer Snow has a brilliant future Summer Snow has a brilliant future Summer Snow has a brilliant future
Hi guys. I am not a Masha fan as many of you might know ; however, I do admire Daria!! Hopefully she can continue to be successful! I am looking forward to seeing this young talent in the mere future!
Summer Snow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2006, 05:44 AM   #186
country flag ~SunFlower~

~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future
Daria is back in action since the April 22 weekend. This time in the G14 tournament!!!

And please don't forget to wish her HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I know her birthday is in this month but don't know which day exactly.

HAPPY HAPPY 11th BIRTHDAY, Dasha!!

May your dreams come true and show what you are made of.

Good luck, Dasha!

0011..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl

Last edited by ~SunFlower~ : Jun 4th, 2006 at 04:08 AM.
~SunFlower~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2006, 02:05 PM   #187
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
Happy birthday Dasha! Let's hope that even though she's Maria Sharapova's cousin that she can develope into her own person with her own identiday. It can't be easy being Maria's little cousin and having alot expected of you.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2006, 06:39 PM   #188
KV

Happy Birthday to Daria. Already with 1 GS14 win, and with points in the pocket. Good luck in G14 tournament.
Old Jun 4th, 2006, 12:36 PM   #189
KV

Wow, SF against first seeded at the age of 11.
Old Jun 5th, 2006, 03:20 PM   #190
KV

Nevertheless well done Daria lost close battle against first seed.
Old Jun 5th, 2006, 03:59 PM   #191
country flag myxomatosis

myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute
Great week for Daria in a G14. She put up a terrific fight against the top seed.

Ontario Loves the Laura Party 2007!!!
myxomatosis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2006, 01:00 AM   #192
country flag Gowza

Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~SunFlower~
I managed to find a few new photos of Daria Sharapova practicing!!! From looking at the photos, she trains with 2 big girls! She must be so good! She resembles AnnaK more than Sharapova?
Enjoy

http://static.flickr.com/48/12895015...6cd347.jpg?v=0

http://static.flickr.com/44/12895023...78fa7e.jpg?v=0

http://static.flickr.com/56/12895020...3384b5.jpg?v=0

The photos are found at http://www.flickr.com/photos/tags/sharapova/
thanks for the pics. she looks tiny, especially in the first one. i didn't know there was a thread on for this girl.

also good luck to: azarenka, lucic, sprem, vakulenko, vaidisova, safarova, ivanovic, groenefeld, mirza, krajicek, kvitkova, larcher de brito, lisicki.
Gowza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2006, 04:16 PM   #193
country flag The_Pov

The_Pov has a reputation beyond repute The_Pov has a reputation beyond repute The_Pov has a reputation beyond repute The_Pov has a reputation beyond repute The_Pov has a reputation beyond repute The_Pov has a reputation beyond repute The_Pov has a reputation beyond repute The_Pov has a reputation beyond repute The_Pov has a reputation beyond repute The_Pov has a reputation beyond repute The_Pov has a reputation beyond repute
Does anyone know Dasha'a actual ranking because one website says she is #315 and another says she's #161
The_Pov is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2006, 12:26 PM   #194
country flag KimC&MariaSNo1's

KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute
shes really improving heaps im so happy that she is showing that she is just as talented as her cousin
KimC&MariaSNo1's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2006, 01:27 PM   #195
country flag azmad_88

azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute
hopefully she can make it all the way in her career...

Petra Kvitova - Svetlana Kuznetsova - Li Na - Sloane Stephens - Madison Keys

Will Always Love Kim Clijsters and Elena Dementieva
azmad_88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote