Daria Sharapova Cheering Club - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 17th, 2005, 05:31 AM   #151
country flag DrChemicalX

DrChemicalX has much to be proud of DrChemicalX has much to be proud of DrChemicalX has much to be proud of DrChemicalX has much to be proud of DrChemicalX has much to be proud of DrChemicalX has much to be proud of DrChemicalX has much to be proud of DrChemicalX has much to be proud of DrChemicalX has much to be proud of DrChemicalX has much to be proud of DrChemicalX has much to be proud of
There is no place like home - : )

Maria Kirilenko
Daria Sharapova
Ana Ivanovic Kind, Beautiful and a all-around awesome girl !

Quote:
I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... Such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything.

- Nikola Tesla
DrChemicalX is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 17th, 2005, 01:28 PM   #152
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you Duiz. I just hope Daria didn't have the move to Florida from Russia pushed on her because it worked for her big cousin Maria. Daria can still live and train in Russia and still make it in tennis. Many home grown Russina's have proven that.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2005, 02:31 PM   #153
country flag !!!--Duiz™--!!!
Team WTAworld

!!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by the cat
Thank you Duiz. I just hope Daria didn't have the move to Florida from Russia pushed on her because it worked for her big cousin Maria. Daria can still live and train in Russia and still make it in tennis. Many home grown Russina's have proven that.
Have all those Russian's gotten as far as Maria Sharapova just out of just living in Russia?

What I want to say is that she may beocme a star one day... but If she wants that extra push the cam make her dominate the game of tennis in the world, then she needs florida based tennis.

Supernova Sharapova

0009..Eternal Follower of Golden Girl
The Official Violin Player in Kirlenko's Orchestra
!!!--Duiz™--!!! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2005, 07:28 PM   #154
country flag bellascarlett

bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by the cat
I obviously dont know much about her and her family, but if you moved at the age of 9/10, I would think that the decision was mostly her parents'. And whether Daria was a big factor in it or not, I am 99% certain they made the move because it worked for Maria.
Old Dec 18th, 2005, 06:47 AM   #155
Team WTAworld

!!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute
I doubt Alexander is a jerk anyways...

Supernova Sharapova

Old Dec 18th, 2005, 09:29 AM   #156
country flag KimC&MariaSNo1's

KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute
yeh both sharapovas fathers are jerks like so many tennis dads before them
KimC&MariaSNo1's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2005, 10:52 AM   #157
country flag Porcupine

Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of
Hey guys,I just wonder.Does Maria love Daria?I mean,Maria left Sochi when she was 7 and Daria was a baby at that time.
こうして閉じれば見えてくる

------------------------------------
Official Gunslinger Girl of the Maria Mafia.
8373..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl

Is cuter than ?
Porcupine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2005, 04:27 PM   #158
country flag DrChemicalX

DrChemicalX has much to be proud of DrChemicalX has much to be proud of DrChemicalX has much to be proud of DrChemicalX has much to be proud of DrChemicalX has much to be proud of DrChemicalX has much to be proud of DrChemicalX has much to be proud of DrChemicalX has much to be proud of DrChemicalX has much to be proud of DrChemicalX has much to be proud of DrChemicalX has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by chelses ttc
Hey guys,I just wonder.Does Maria love Daria?I mean,Maria left Sochi when she was 7 and Daria was a baby at that time.
lol... I think so - : ) dont you ? besides, how could you not love her

Maria Kirilenko
Daria Sharapova
Ana Ivanovic Kind, Beautiful and a all-around awesome girl !

Quote:
I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... Such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything.

- Nikola Tesla
DrChemicalX is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2005, 08:10 PM   #159
Team WTAworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimC&MariaSNo1's
yeh both sharapovas fathers are jerks like so many tennis dads before them
I really don't know what to say.. I haven't heard much from him.... But grandma Galina is very nice I believe...

Supernova Sharapova

Old Dec 22nd, 2005, 11:59 AM   #160
country flag Porcupine

Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrChemicalX
lol... I think so - : ) dont you ? besides, how could you not love her
No doubt Because I've read somewhere that Daria would be kidnap.Just because the kidnapper wanted money and cos Maria loved Daria so she would do anything to get Daria back.
But it wasn't true,at least till this day
こうして閉じれば見えてくる

Is cuter than ?
Old Dec 22nd, 2005, 12:01 PM   #161
country flag Porcupine

I mean,the kidnap story,not Maria love with Daria.
こうして閉じれば見えてくる

Is cuter than ?
Old Jan 2nd, 2006, 05:03 AM   #162
Team WTAworld

That is a very strange rumour...

Supernova Sharapova

Old Jan 7th, 2006, 04:38 AM   #163
country flag ~SunFlower~

~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future
Daria is scheduled to play Girls' 12 Brian Piccolo Super Series at the Broward County Parks & Rec. Division in Hollywood, FL tomorrow.

Draw is found at
http://tournaments.usta.com/tourname...px?T=38946&E=3

Good luck, Dasha!

0011..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
~SunFlower~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2006, 03:51 PM   #164
country flag Doc

Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by chelses ttc
No doubt Because I've read somewhere that Daria would be kidnap.Just because the kidnapper wanted money and cos Maria loved Daria so she would do anything to get Daria back.
But it wasn't true,at least till this day
There was a real threat of that in Sochi, which is close to the Caucasus, where kidnappings have been quite common.

Victoria Azarenka, Dinara Safina, Maria Kirilenko

Nadia Petrova, Samantha Stosur, Ana Ivanovic.

0026..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl .... Official Political Advisor to the Maria Mafia.
Doc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2006, 04:32 AM   #165
country flag Porcupine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc
There was a real threat of that in Sochi, which is close to the Caucasus, where kidnappings have been quite common.
Oh dear
こうして閉じれば見えてくる

Is cuter than ?